Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar (61274 Views)

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Elidrisy20: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why argue with her in the first place, some ppl to like wahala
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by kambili999(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wow. I had to go back to be sure it wasn't a military recruitment drill. shocked sad sad shocked

This country and weird things ehnnnn...
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by DEEBOZZ(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Solidkay:
Sssss
Dss
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Phoenixflap: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Whoever recorded the video, is the real mvp!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Holyman3(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
The future people
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by 1000Capacity: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Corper naa army na

2 Likes

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Dialpad: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Beysb
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Inspiration007: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
What did she do? How come she was just so obedient?

Omo...

1 Like

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Munzy14(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
E be like she collect man from her.....This is not ordinary o... shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Gate050: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEOZEbKM5i4

Agba Jalingo, of Cross River Watch, reported about a female lieutenant who poured dirty water on a corps member after an argument:

https://www.facebook.com/firstbabaisa/posts/10161377218424408

Other journalists have since reported that the abusive female officer has been arrested:

https://www.facebook.com/firstbabaisa/posts/10161377374389408

https://www.facebook.com/dianamary.nsan/posts/608693933816005
How I wish my hand touch that soldier in an isolated place, she go beg for her life angry angry angry
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by elemagoon(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is inhuman.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Swichnerd(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Female officers and their inferiority complex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by sylve11: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Make them carry the female lieutenant go brono go war. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by JuanDeDios: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
undecided

Soldiers weren't trained for civilian activities, using them constantly for civilian opreations is just wrong... She's a combatant, trained to kill and torture, her temperament is not meant for slayqueen civilian corper

The Female lieutenant was also dehumanised and beaten from day one she joined the service

To forestall future occurrence similar to this, Military should henceforth not be deployed to civilian training camp like NYSC, Military should not be used during protest, rally, or riots

Soldiers aren't trained to torture. That's not a part of their job description and amounts to abuse of power. I agree they should be separated from civilians, but the NYSC is a special programme that incorporates the military. Any dehumanisation the female officer went through is also wrong. A drill is different from dehumanisation. I hope she gets her punishment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by frankmoney(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dismiss the idiot from the army

4 Likes

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Ossy2020(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is wrong irrespective of what the corper had done. There better civil ways to address issues

1 Like

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Ola17: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
undecided

Soldiers weren't trained for civilian activities, using them constantly for civilian opreations is just wrong... She's a combatant, trained to kill and torture, her temperament is not meant for slayqueen civilian corper

The Female lieutenant was also dehumanised and beaten from day one she joined the service

To forestall future occurrence similar to this, Military should henceforth not be deployed to civilian training camp like NYSC, Military should not be used during protest, rally, or riots

Your points are valid and logical.

Sad but true.

2 Likes

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by elonmuskbaby: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Inspiration007:
What did she do? How come she was just so obedient?

Omo...
that's what I was wondering too

How can a fellow woman pour you dirty water for body and you knelt down there so subserviently.you no fit dash am 1 blow make una do woman to woman.abi you no dey fear yeast infection ni? If the dirty water touch your vagina NKO? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by elonmuskbaby: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
JuanDeDios:

Soldiers aren't trained to torture. That's not a part of their job description and amounts to abuse of power. I agree they should be separated from civilians, but the NYSC is a special programme the incorporates the military. Any dehumanisation the female officer went through is also wrong. A drill is different from dehumanisation. I hope the gets her punishment.
there's no type of NYSC drill that requires pouring water on a corpers body for arguing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by descarado: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
One slapped me inside taxi cos I asked her to adjust for me and everybody kept quiet.

I saw star lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by BREYZ: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEOZEbKM5i4

Agba Jalingo, of Cross River Watch, reported about a female lieutenant who poured dirty water on a corps member after an argument:

https://www.facebook.com/firstbabaisa/posts/10161377218424408

Other journalists have since reported that the abusive female officer has been arrested:

https://www.facebook.com/firstbabaisa/posts/10161377374389408

https://www.facebook.com/dianamary.nsan/posts/608693933816005

See wetin Igbo girl dey do her fellow Igbo girl instead of protecting her and being her best friend while she serves this modafvking country. It's quite a pity. Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs and I spit on the fool that will take this stupid soldier as a wife. This is an abuse of the highest order no matter her offense.

5 Likes

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by manee2(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
I’m disappointed because they’re both igbo

1 Like

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by qtguru(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
lol omo we used to serve this type of punishment in Nigerian nav sec school

1 Like

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Bayonet40: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mare12345:
They have kparoof the corper hahahahahahahahah
the clown must have sarved job properly grin grin
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Nackzy: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thank God it's not Hot Water, please she should be court martialed
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by TeeGentle(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
wicked fellow human being
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by tnerro1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
All these ajebutter children self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Druss(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am yet to find out what Corps member did. I don't do selective listening.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by dallasi: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Haba jamma
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Female to female The prospects is Female indeed
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by zcee: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don't blame unknown gun men..
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by illicit(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
No matter what the corp member did, that is not a standard procedure....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wish Someone Told Me This Before My NYSC / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.