Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar (61357 Views)

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by kushme: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2021
mfm04622:

A whole human being fighting in the North East for YOUR sake, that died so YOU can enjoy.

Stop saying this head game. They don't fight to protect anybody, they fear and worry about their own safety first.

If not for the dependent on the failed security system, so many communities would have looked for ways to prevent the senseless killings and kidnapping from bastards like boko boys and bandits..

If not for stupid laws fronted by male drones in current matriarchal system, what are females doing in the military?

Currently, military and police are complaining of being overstretched, not having more men to send to fields to fight but won't think of deploying the so called "female combatants"( as some people dey call them grin) to fight boko haram, bandits, cultism, militia groups, kidnappers, etc.

Male soldiers don die wella for northeast while the female ones dey do mumu duty for cantonments wey na still men dey mount cover for the gates.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by kushme: 2:30am On Sep 24, 2021
labisibrass:

You mean a Lt fears a warrant offr right. He must be a badly trained horse that needs to be retrained!
Respect is just a courtesy and a very good sign of home training.
Back to the thread, the officer has acted very badly and unprofessional, a corper doesn't even have the eyes to see her if she had carried herself well. She fumbled big time. And to the corper, once they're staying inside the barracks and one senior offr has toasted them like this, their level of assumption is always very high.

In your head now, without even knowing both individuals personally, your programmed way of thinking tells you that the female officer should naturally be way better than the corper, right?

Some of us sabi this military mentality wella.
Obviously, many of them ways of thinkin' na trash. If you doubt, then sample opinions here and out there.

Men, continue to recruit more female officers/soldiers just to give them salary every month.
You trained a group of gender but can't deploy a purely non-male company to fight bandits, boko haram, ESN, and the rest..

All they do na to dey cause trouble for barracks and some times inside town only for the men to come fight their battle.

Well, history teaches that spiritual, mental and physical slavary is the natural state of a man.

Vigilance, always the price of liberty.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by bigcasava1(m): 3:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Why igbos hates themselves like this! Tufia!
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by frenchkisser(m): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
You'll be surprised to hear that that female Lieutenant na one school drop out or Probably who no even smell the gates of primary school self....

Well,this is the level of how our leaders have made the country to be lawless and anyone who has small office go just wor use am oppress others...

Just imagine am na,woman wey suppose to get sympathy for her fellow banny dey do this kind thing to her...Had it been it was a male soldier now,heaven for don loseguard the few NIGERIANs we dey inside to come for the male soldier head...
I understand your rage which is well founded, but you can't be a military officer with attending sec school in the first place. Be that as it may, I just hope the powers that be in the military won't sweep this under the carpet, coz e no deh hard them.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by lomaxx: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2021
samonak:

a Captain in the Navy is Col equivalent na, dem no born the WO to "assume" where a col is concerned. But in the Army "your appointment is more than your rank" after all, was it not in the Same Army, Maj Mustapha,( CSO to Abacha) been de clear generals doubt? He bleeped most of them up.

Hahaha very correct. The Army is more political. I worked in a base whose CO was a naval captain. I went for an official trip in the convoy of his gunboat and I noticed he was amiably received by senior officers who outranked him.

I also believe appointments are based on specialization in NDA. Like how Commanding Officers are usually people who specialize in Operations compared to say, someone in Public Relations.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Lugianostar(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2021
This abuse of power should be stopped and the reckless military officer be arrested and charge to court immediately. The join the military to defend the country territorial borders but already it is glaring they have lost the battle to terrorism.

Let her face the music she started !!!!
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by AbdlRashid(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
You'll be surprised to hear that that female Lieutenant na one school drop out or Probably who no even smell the gates of primary school self....

Well,this is the level of how our leaders have made the country to be lawless and anyone who has small office go just wor use am oppress others...

Just imagine am na,woman wey suppose to get sympathy for her fellow banny dey do this kind thing to her...Had it been it was a male soldier now,heaven for don loseguard the few NIGERIANs we dey inside to come for the male soldier head...
nobody become a lieutenant by being a dropout. The excesses of the military over civilians should be curbed.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by labisibrass(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2021
kushme:

In your head now, without even knowing both individuals personally, your programmed way of thinking tells you that the female officer should naturally be way better than the corper, right?

Some of us sabi this military mentality wella.
Obviously, many of them ways of thinkin' na trash. If you doubt, then sample opinions here and out there.

Men, continue to recruit more female officers/soldiers just to give them salary every month.
You trained a group of gender but can't deploy a purely non-male company to fight bandits, boko haram, ESN, and the rest..

All they do na to dey cause trouble for barracks and some times inside town only for the men to come fight their battle.

Well, history teaches that spiritual, mental and physical slavary is the natural state of a man.

Vigilance, always the price of liberty.

Quote me again when you've really understood what i meant by the bolded. You obviously read to reply and not to understand.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by labisibrass(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2021
J2381:
So what? Don't run your mouth about things you know little about.

Even though lieutenant is a commissioned officer, does it mean she should demean a Corp member in that regard?

If you knew about military hierarchy, you'd know that Corp members have the same right as the lietemenat to sit and enjoy the comfort of Officers Mess. The respect given to the lietemenat will be

the same respect given to the Corp member.

Mind you, the Corp member is a graduate, and by so is eligible for Direct Short Service to become a commissioned officer herself.

Don't get it so twisted bro. Allowing them into their mess is not a right. It's just courtesy owing to the fact that they're graduate who have been entrusted into the military hand for the duration of their service. Say it's thesame right as a lieutenant, forget it!
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by J2381: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2021
labisibrass:

Don't get it so twisted bro. Allowing them into their mess is not a right. It's just courtesy owing to the fact that they're graduate who have been entrusted into the military hand for the duration of their service. Say it's thesame right as a lieutenant, forget it!
Not exactly the same right as a lieutenant but hey, let's ask ourselves, what right exactly have any lieutenant to treat a Corp member like that?

Civilians are also allowed in the MESS. It's not exactly exclusive to commissioned officers alone.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Mrtaye: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2021
J2381:
So what? Don't run your mouth about things you know little about.

Even though lieutenant is a commissioned officer, does it mean she should demean a Corp member in that regard?

If you knew about military hierarchy, you'd know that Corp members have the same right as the lietemenat to sit and enjoy the comfort of Officers Mess. The respect given to the lietemenat will be the same respect given to the Corp member.

Mind you, the Corp member is a graduate, and by so is eligible for Direct Short Service to become a commissioned officer herself.
So are you now saying hot water is the same as cold water just because both are water?
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Mrtaye: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2021
lomaxx:

Thanks for the correction. My experience has mostly been with with Navy. Captain is a way higher rank there. I can now understand why the rank is not given the right “respect”
No qualms
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by J2381: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Mrtaye:

So are you now saying hot water is the same as cold water just because both are water?
the only difference is the temperature. Don't forget hot water can still become cold water, so also cold water can become hot water.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by labisibrass(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
J2381:
Not exactly the same right as a lieutenant but hey, let's ask ourselves, what right exactly have any lieutenant to treat a Corp member like that?

Civilians are also allowed in the MESS. It's not exactly exclusive to commissioned officers alone.
Yes, civillians are allowed into the mess but not any civillian. Also,i don't in anyway support that female officer, it's really bad of her. She doesn't have any right to even treat any civillian like that let alone corper. Mind you, some corpers once they're in the barracks become so indiscipline and most times try to equate themselves to commissioned officers in the barracks. However, there are several ways to catch monkey. But hey, civillians o, corpers o, none has anything close to the least sldr in the barracks.
Thank you!
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Make she remove her uniform and go in the ring with the corper girl.... E sure me say the corper fit beat her brain comot.

What stupidity was that?!

Can u imagine.

Illiterate soldier.

Soldier my dickcap.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Oloyeabb: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bandits... dey can't fight
Kidnappers... dey can't combat
Herdsmen... he no concern dem
But Harmless Civilian... Na d kind fight wey dey want be dat. Useless military.
I hope there will be justice for d corper.
Failed nation.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Hassanmaye(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
God gave MAN dominon over the Earth
God gave WOMAN dominon over Children

Women want dominon over Earth
Since they can't
They Target all frustrations on children because they have Dominion over them.

If a woman is higher than you in power or rank. You are automatically a CHILD in her eyes.
To her GOD has given her Dominion over children including you.
So She feels s overwhelming power over you.
That is why women maltreat and torture kids or anyone below them.

Same reason Islam will NEVER give women power.
Once she gets a taste of power, she will automatically see you and treat as a Child.
Men that give women too much power in relationship get insulted and beaten up by their wives.
Lol that's why we are laughing to this stupid national assembly enacting Law to allow women to be elected to public office, they will regret it, they can Go to war because another woman is more beautiful than her!
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Hassanmaye(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Solidkay:
When the purpose of something is not established, abuse becomes inevitable,
The officers of the NA have no sense of direction, they've been reduced to animals under this regime,
Imagine a lieutenant in the army engaging herself with a youth corper to the point of pouring her mud water.
E fit be say nah one fine male copper who sabi f*ck wella dey cause their fight so.
What do I even know. grin grin grin
Haha are you sure they can fight because of it

1 Like

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Sprumbaba: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEOZEbKM5i4

Today na my wedding anniversary too. Congrats to the family.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Besto(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
samonak:
Guy u no know wetin u de yarn abeg, a blinking Lt order a Warrant officer to swim in mud! May be it can happen to a Private or L/CPL but never a Warrant officer, to attain the rank of WO u must have put in not less than 20 years in service, na I'm one blinking Lt, that just passed out from NDA or Colito wey just hang Lt go kon the throw smoke for a WO! At worst he can order him to report at the Mess, remove belt and shoes, then just de high inside de mess. Some Captains de even fear to talk to some Warrant Officers, especially if he's an appointment holder like Unit RSM or even chief clerk. In most instances, the WO even trained the Lt while at the academy as a blinking cadet, so that fear still de. A Warrant officer is like a general among the Non commissioned officers and wields a reasonable amount of respect and influence, so as an officer before u fit get liver talk down on him u need check urself well.

The guy obviously no know wetin him dey talk and has never been in the military environment for a long period of time.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by Besto(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
lomaxx:

You can tell me a second or first Lieutenant. Definitely not a Major and definitely not a Captain. Talkless of a Captain in the Navy

Captain in the navy is too high naa.. Those ones na red neck chiefs with odili sef.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by alexvic12: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
It is well.

Meanwhile, check my signature to install an extension that will improve your writing skills!
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by HitlerGaddafi: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
samonak:
Guy u no know wetin u de yarn abeg, a blinking Lt order a Warrant officer to swim in mud! May be it can happen to a Private or L/CPL but never a Warrant officer, to attain the rank of WO u must have put in not less than 20 years in service, na I'm one blinking Lt, that just passed out from NDA or Colito wey just hang Lt go kon the throw smoke for a WO! At worst he can order him to report at the Mess, remove belt and shoes, then just de high inside de mess. Some Captains de even fear to talk to some Warrant Officers, especially if he's an appointment holder like Unit RSM or even chief clerk. In most instances, the WO even trained the Lt while at the academy as a blinking cadet, so that fear still de. A Warrant officer is like a general among the Non commissioned officers and wields a reasonable amount of respect and influence, so as an officer before u fit get liver talk down on him u need check urself well.
No mind that guy.. I told his second he still dey argue.. even generals dey respect warrant officers.. their experience and advices are extremely valuable.. Without the NCOs the army is nothing and if you don't even know , those korofos no dey use their warrant officer joke. Infact they respect am pass generals. They only give respect to generals out of fear but when it comes to genuine respect, they no dey use their warrant officer joke at all.
Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by HitlerGaddafi: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
samonak:

a Captain in the Navy is Col equivalent na, dem no born the WO to "assume" where a col is concerned. But in the Army "your appointment is more than your rank" after all, was it not in the Same Army, Maj Mustapha,( CSO to Abacha) been de clear generals doubt? He bleeped most of them up.
Appointment is more than rank. Even in nysc camps, if you notice, the camp commandant (usually a captain /major) gives alot of respect to an RSM and occasionally returns a salute from the RSM.

1 Like

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by AlphaJazz: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEOZEbKM5i4

Agba Jalingo, of Cross River Watch, reported about a female lieutenant who poured dirty water on a corps member after an argument:

https://www.facebook.com/firstbabaisa/posts/10161377218424408

Other journalists have since reported that the abusive female officer has been arrested:

https://www.facebook.com/firstbabaisa/posts/10161377374389408

https://www.facebook.com/dianamary.nsan/posts/608693933816005

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
descarado:

You are laughing cheesy

I thought I was talking to a human being lipsrsealed
I wanted the ground to open and swallow me up.

I just respected myself and told the driver I want to stop. Entered another cab.

Pele smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.