Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux (2439 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Ifyhunters(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh and her ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri are determined to drag each other to the ground. Tonto had earlier taken to social media with a post claiming that Kpokpogri has numerous sex tapes of dancer, Jane Mena in his possession.

Taking to his Instagram page, Kpokpogri noted that knowing Tonto was pleasurable and he does not regret it.

He continued by saying that he loved her not minding her weakness, vulnerability and shortcomings despite warnings from top political and corporate friends. Noting that the actress had nothing to give him apart from love and care, Kpokpogri revealed that the Hilux given to him on his birthday was a refurbished one which didn't have papers. It took the intervention of friends before Kpokpogri grudgingly accepted the gift which he had earlier returned.

Kpokpogri further said that he had complained to their mutual friends about Tonto's heavy drinking and smoking and she didn't stop despite his willingness to stand by her till she let go. According to him, he ended the relationship because of the heavy drinking long before a voice note of him saying ugly things about the actress leaked on social media.

He noted that Jane is his friend and beyond going for her event, their friendship has mostly been on phone. Kpokpogri continued that the dancer's husband is well known to him and it is a taboo to sleep with a married woman even though he is single. He then advised the actress not to drag the dancer or any other name into their sunken ship.

Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Reading
Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by 22o62021: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Una too fit

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by expertman(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
A refurbished Hilux from a refurbished Lady to her refurbished girlfriend.

That one nah una problem when u grinding that refurbished p .u. s. Did u told us then?

So tontoh can drink for African with that her refurbished fish Brain?

But beyond control I really like king tontoh decay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
we are in an age where people would rather drag each other online than talk to each other offline. The Internet never forgets. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Layormiii(f): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
This one werey pass Churchill own o.. if Tonto give him one he will give Tonto back 50 grin grin I think he is even enjoying the attention.

Btw: you started dating someone in June, and within weeks you already introduce the man to you son.. maybe instructing the poor boy to call him daddy. Buy jeep for his birthday, write sweet post about how you have always prayed for a father for your son.. all within a 3 months relationship.. you no try Sha.. from one wrong move to the other.
Please let the baby know his father, the man is willing to be in his son's life .

4 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
But at least you said thank you for the refurbished Hilux abi?

You even snapped with the refurbished Hilux

The refurbished Hilux even made you look like a refurbished blackmailer
Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by elonmuskbaby: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sighhsss
Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Muna4real(f): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmm
Just watching the show
Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Maxymilliano(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
This guy is seriously sick no doubt
Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by sammybest889(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
And dis tin is happening under buhari regime "God hu bring me come Nigerian" I tink I need 2 sue my parents 4 giving birth 2 me without my permission
People no get shame at all cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by NobleAngell(f): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why does it feel like Tonto's version is the truth ON THIS PARTICULAR ALLEGATION?
But who cares anyway!
Pls we've had enough.
Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Emmanuel909090: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
I too like this man.
Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg who get universal charger for dash?
Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Roma10: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
BABYharder:
Abeg who get universal charger for dash?
Oga Sir Boss
Abeg I need eyepiece
Re: Kpokpogri to Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A Refurbished Hilux by Ifyhunters(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2021
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky’s Former PA Oye Kyme In Trouble As Her Full Video Surface Online [video / “if Class, Style Was A Human”: Fans React To Clip Of Peggy Ovire Whine Her Waist / Finally 2face Proiposesw To Baby Mama Annie Macauley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.