Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Socialmedia Reacts As Saskay, Yousef Reveal They Prefer Queens Food To Whitemone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Socialmedia Reacts As Saskay, Yousef Reveal They Prefer Queens Food To Whitemone (986 Views)

Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) / Bbnaija:"i Want To See Boma, To Know If Tega's Hubby Cut Off His Legs"-whitemone / Bbnaija Housemates Reveal They Did Not Attend Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Socialmedia Reacts As Saskay, Yousef Reveal They Prefer Queens Food To Whitemone by onyi25(f): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Social Media Reacts As Saskay And Yousef Reveal They prefer Queen’s Food To WhiteMoney's (Video, Screenshots)
Social media users have reacted to the recent revelation made by newly evicted shine ya eye housemates, Saskay and Yousef about their preferred cook in the house.

The ex housemates revealed in a TikTok challenge that they prefer Queen’s food to WhiteMoney’s food.

During their media rounds, the duo played a game, which involved them picking between Queen’s food and WhiteMoney's.

Saskay and Yousef picked  Queen’s food over WhiteMoney’s food.

This however caused an uproar on social media as viewers took to the comment section to drag them, referring to them as hypocrites and ingrates.

Visit site below for full update / watch video/ reactions:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/social-media-reacts-as-saskay-and.html

Re: Socialmedia Reacts As Saskay, Yousef Reveal They Prefer Queens Food To Whitemone by Gentlerespect76: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Is this a big deal? There are others who will definitely like his food.

1 Like

Re: Socialmedia Reacts As Saskay, Yousef Reveal They Prefer Queens Food To Whitemone by suffering: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don’t remember any cooking for the whole house. Abeg, let them continue watching Whitemoney. If they weren’t boring, they’d remain on the show.

1 Like

Re: Socialmedia Reacts As Saskay, Yousef Reveal They Prefer Queens Food To Whitemone by annawats: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2021
You see how big of a deal TikTok can be. It is enough to post a video that can not even be longer than 3 minutes or something like that, and so many people are talking about it. Today is your chance to start a new life, as TikTok might be the one that could help you. I started by buying followers on https://famoid.com/buy-tiktok-followers/, which helped me a lot as the logarithms of TikTok began to show other people my videos, and my accounts rates have grown a lot faster than expected. Now I have the chance to gain more accessible money online, so why won't you try it out?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Angel & Cross Start Relationship Again Outside Fans Surprise Them(video) / Cubana Chiefpriest drags Bbnaijas' Maria for snatching sister's Husband (video) / Instagram Comedian, Officer Woos Buys ‘dream Car’ Worth Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.