Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Bbnaija:"i Want To See Boma, To Know If Tega's Hubby Cut Off His Legs"-whitemone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:"i Want To See Boma, To Know If Tega's Hubby Cut Off His Legs"-whitemone (541 Views)

Socialmedia Reacts As Saskay, Yousef Reveal They Prefer Queens Food To Whitemone / See Boma's Face When Angel Said She Is 19 / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"i Want To See Boma, To Know If Tega's Hubby Cut Off His Legs"-whitemone by onyi25(f): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
BBNaija: "I Want To See Boma, To Find Out If Tega's Husband Has Cvt Off His Legs" - Whitemoney (Video)
Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Whitemoney, has disclosed his interest in knowing Boma's fate in the hands of Tega's husband after their brief entanglement during their time in the show.

Recall during their stay in the house, Boma had gotten intimate with fellow housemate and married woman, Tega, which other housemates disapproved of.

Their illicit affair made headlines for weeks attracting several insults and criticism from Nigerians towards them.

In a discussion with Pere on Wednesday morning, Whitemoney disclosed that he is eager to find out what consequences Boma's actions caused him.

He stated that he would like to see Boma after the show just to find out if Tega's husband cut off his legs as a punishment for messing around with his wife.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-i-want-to-see-boma-to-find-out.html

Re: Bbnaija:"i Want To See Boma, To Know If Tega's Hubby Cut Off His Legs"-whitemone by Coldshisha: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pere would be shocked to know CR7 is in Man U, Messi in PSG, Lukaku in Chelsea

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Women In The World / This Is How A Fashion Show Happens / 5 Unmarried Nigerian Female Celebrities That Prove You Can Be Single And Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.