Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

EFCC Broke Into My Home At 2am Like Armed Robbers- Journalist Narrates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Broke Into My Home At 2am Like Armed Robbers- Journalist Narrates (675 Views)

Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Broke Into My Home At 2am Like Armed Robbers- Journalist Narrates by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
A Nigerian journalist, Noah Okafor, narrates how officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) broke her gate, doors and barged into her home, 2am in Abia.

Okafor expressed shock over the development and accused the operatives of storming her house in a “commando-like manner.”

In a Facebook post, she said that she was alerted by her brother at exactly 1:36 that robbers were at her gate trying to break in.

She didn't bother as she had electric fence but surprisingly, 2am on the dot, they made their way into the compound.

According to her, they came with two Hilux buses, masked and were dressed fully on black, cut off the wires of the fence, jumped in with an axe and broke the gate key.

Before she knew, about 7 of them were in her room as they shouted "lie down", on the light, where's your phone, where's your car key.

They gave her brothers the beating of their lives, carried her neighbors downstairs and tried unlocking all the cars in the compound. And after searching all the phones and laptops, three of their men walked in, lo and behold, it was EFCC.

Get full gist on:
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/09/23/efcc-broke-into-my-home-at-2am-like-armed-robbers-journalist-narrates/

(1) (Reply)

How Dr Akunyili Was Shot, Left To Die On The Street (video, Photos) / Calabar Big Boy Went Into Hiding After Swindling Some Members Of The Public.. / Breaking News: Efcc Arrests Over 120 ‘yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.