Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona (3844 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Sends Special Birthday Message To Pastor Fatoyinbo “thank You...” / Tonto Dikeh Sends Haters To Hell With Sexy Killer Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Ronky001(f): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2019

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by adewest1999(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Wealthierboy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
This Bobrisky wife nu be charlie boy dey press her nyash that time
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Jasen1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Churchill
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by festacman(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
See konjified desperation. The man now will be like: Rock of Ages cleft for me, let me hide myself in thee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by LearnITsmash(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
The dude in question right now will be looking back at his life and saying to himself, can I even last a minute on this tonto toto grin
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by solmusdesigns: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
cool

Churchil most be thanking God, his Crazy ex as finally gotten a new distraction

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Olanipekun1: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Churchil most be thanking God, his Crazy ex as finally gotten a new distraction

[/s]
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Bruno3000(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
This woman will grow old and die alone. Same with most feminists on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Sparkle777(f): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Why do I get the feeling that she's talking to Churchill??
Abi make I call Blessing??
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by kiddoiLL(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
You'll love someone, but madness and pride will make you pull different stunts, disrespect the person and when the person tries to defend his or herself, you'll turn things around and paint the person a bad person, using all sorts of mind games, guilt tripping the person, kicking down the person.. when the said person decides to move on, you come back typing sweet words, emotional words, affectionate words to seduce and charm your way back into the person's mind. (This is the aim, whoever reads this stuff, unconsciously will nau b feeling “she/he still has the hot for me, she still loves me”)

As we move on to become better people and outgrow our flaws and weaknesses, may thunder, fire and brimestone rain upon any negative person who tries to come back with words into our lives

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by nicepoker101(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
She is suffering from kongilitis grin
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Crazeworld(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bruno3000:
This woman will grow old and die alone. Same with most feminists on nairaland.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by chronique(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
The things people post on social media though...
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by franchasng: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lot of women are dying in silence; they will turn a guy down and go home regretting why they did it, sometimes its the ogbanje spirit in them, pity ladies, its not easy.

Some can turn a guy down out of fear that he is too rich or too big for them.

Some will be wondering why such a great virtually complete man with money and swag look their way, and they go home regretting, wishing, some masturbate with the memories, it is well Tonto

3 Likes

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Kayleb01: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tonto is so so wayward....

[url]Xtreemforum.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Born again??

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Now A Father / Home Alone Child Star Now 33years And Looking Healthier / Helen Paul And Son Stun In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.