Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Outrage As Military Officer Manhandles Female NYSC Member In Calabar (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Military Officer Manhandles Female NYSC Member In Calabar (photos) (983 Views)

How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Military Officer Manhandles Female NYSC Member In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
A Military Officer serving in the 13th Brigade Command of the Nigeria Army in Calabar, Lt. Chika Viola Anele, has been nabbed on camera manhandling a female youth Corp member Ezeiruaku Ifenyinwa Fidelia.

The Corp member is reportedly serving in the 13th Brigade.

It was gathered that she was punished by the soldier after a disagreement on an unknown issue.

Dressed in her full NYSC attire, the youth corps member was forced to kneel down by the Army officer as she poured a liquid substance suspected to be dirty water on her in the video.

When contacted, 13th Brigade spokesperson, Tope Aluko, told the media: “Please I’m in a meeting, I will call you back.”

But she was yet to get back as at the time of filing this report.

A NYSC staff, who spoke on condition on anonymity, confirmed the incident noting that the State Coordinator of NYSC Zemoh Andrew has been on the matter with the leadership of the 13th brigade.

The NYSC State Coordinator did not respond to calls and text messages sent to his phone on the matter.

Click here to watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpaQcBDDlc0

Kindly follow us & 'Like' our page on Facebook - Earth Secure Blog

Re: Outrage As Military Officer Manhandles Female NYSC Member In Calabar (photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
cry
Re: Outrage As Military Officer Manhandles Female NYSC Member In Calabar (photos) by donbachi(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Women.

U date dis kind military woman,open ur mouth.sey u no do again.
Ur name go be sorry.

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Money To Forex Crediting / A Beautiful Lady Run Mad After Coming Down From A White Benz In Benin City Edo / (see Picture)100million Naira Presidential Ticket!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.