Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister (947 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by Trenupdate: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwBELX4ILIg

A Nigerian woman who has been sending money home has discovered that the people she is sending money has also sold her house. She has shared a painful video.

She left the house under the care of her elder sister's husband.

Reacting, someone said: "I don’t trust anybody back home and don’t engage them in my personal business."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by carochristoper: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
People wicked sha
Re: Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by Shalommy(f): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chaii.. Country is hard. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by advanceDNA: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Them run am street......
Re: Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by Zee0007: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
I just have few questions crowding my distracted mind.

1) Why the sister's husband? What kind of relationship does she has with her elder sister husband to warrant such level of money trust.

2) Why didn't she demand the original papers of her building via DHL or Aliexpress?

3) Who is her legal practitioner?

There is no family when the issue of money crops in.

Nugget: Trust no one. Even self trust is risky.
Re: Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by Mrkrobz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
advanceDNA:
Them run am street......

To her own blood sister that's sending her money too
Re: Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by advanceDNA: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Mrkrobz:

To her own blood sister that's sending her money too

Street no know blood.....
For street, true loyalty is rare....
U lose guard .....u collect ....

1 Like

Re: Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by Kayberg: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
angry

It is pure evil and wickedness to betray someone's trust, especially if they leave something sensitive under your care.
Re: Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by Mrkrobz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Street no know blood.....
For street, true loyalty is rare....
U lose guard .....u collect ....

STREET!!!
Re: Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister by advanceDNA: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kayberg:
angry

It is pure evil and wickedness to betray someone's trust, especially if they leave something sensitive under your care.

Its also stupíd to not ensure you are exposed to risk in your dealings ....not being stupíd is common sense .....having leverage is key in any relationship where loss is a possibility......

Be gentle as doves, but be shrewd as serpents.. Na Jesus talk am, as he gentle reach

(1) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Daughter Thinking She Was My Wife – Suspect / Amazon Online Trading / Portable Acquires Million On Stage After His Arrest By Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.