Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,236 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Studing Acca Programme In London School Of Business And Finance - Canada Outlet - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studing Acca Programme In London School Of Business And Finance - Canada Outlet (856 Views)

Sturdy At The London School Of Commerce / Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia / London School Of Business And Finance (manchester) Is Offering 40% Disc. On Acca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studing Acca Programme In London School Of Business And Finance - Canada Outlet by waleamobi: 1:21pm On May 27, 2011
Hello Nairalander,

I am a family Man of 35years,i intend applying for this London School of Business and Finance (Canada Outlet) studying ACCA with my current professional qualification (ACA). I need someone to guide me through the process and necessary documentation.Also, is it possible to go with my family?
Re: Studing Acca Programme In London School Of Business And Finance - Canada Outlet by anfanio: 1:47pm On May 27, 2011
waleamobi,
Go through this link:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/study-etudie/index.aspx?menu_id=3
If funding is not an issue, you can go with your family. Also be prepared to defend why you’re duplicating your professional qualification instead of upgrading. (MBA)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question About Flight Tickets From Jfk To Los. / Nigeria Students In London Trying To Switch To Canada .... / Dana Air Crash Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.