Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia (4144 Views)

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by Justwise2: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2011
My question is how did you get there, what are the procedure to take in other to get there within a month and make immigration clearance at the airport here so they would allow me to get on the plane and get visa on arrival at georgia airport or how to send my passport to georgia and get the visa stamp before my arrival smiley
Re: Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

My question is how did you get there, what are the procedure to take in other to get there within a month and make immigration clearance at the airport here so they would allow me to get on the plane and get visa on arrival at georgia airport or how to send my passport to georgia and get the visa stamp before my arrival smiley

You bloody fool, you can't blackmail me. One of those criminals i gave bloody nose elsewhere.
Re: Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by Justwise2: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2011
Why did you keep calling me criminal and blackmail, did you know me from anywhere
Re: Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

Why did you keep calling me criminal and blackmail, did you know me from anywhere

That is who you are and what you are doing.
Re: Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by Markenny(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
@justwisesss make una report to mod.

lol justwisessssss hmmm ifn it possible to have duplicate acct,i will
reg with seun.lol
Re: Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by Markenny(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
@new justwise u chose wrong pereson lol
Re: Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by SIlknSteel(f): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2011
justwise:

You bloody fool, you can't blackmail me. One of those criminals i gave bloody nose elsewhere.

@d real Justwise: Dude easy with the name calling pls. I understand how inappropriate of him to have chosen Ur id wt an alteration that is more or less not obvious but den,easy ok?
@Fake Justwise: What wl it cost U to change ur id eh? Obviously Justwise isnt comfy wt dat n d fact that you have maintained it is kinda begining to luk suspicious. Do us all a favour wl U: Find anoda Username chikena!
Re: Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
SIlknSteel:

@d real Justwise: Dude easy with the name calling pls. I understand how inappropriate of him to have chosen your id wt an alteration that is more or less not obvious but den,easy ok?
@Fake Justwise: What wl it cost U to change your id eh? Obviously Justwise isnt comfy wt dat n d fact that you have maintained it is kinda begining to luk suspicious. Do us all a favour wl U: Find anoda Username chikena!

No worries.
Re: Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by Vicjustice: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
Lol, checkout Justwise fighting against himself.
But seriously, who is this failed individual (Justwise[b].[/b]) that has resorted to this impersonation?
   Well, if no one has yet reported him, i just did that with this comment:
"This user, Justwise. is an impersonator pretending to be the known Justwise with apparent scamming intention"
Re: Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
Vicjustice:

Lol, checkout Justwise fighting against himself.
But seriously, who is this failed individual (Justwise[b].[/b]) that has resorted to this impersonation?
   Well, if no one has yet reported him, i just did that with this comment:
"This user, Justwise. is an impersonator pretending to be the known Justwise with apparent scamming intention"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1)

Heartbreaking: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (photos) / Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? / Navy Seal Drowned Inside Cave In Thailand Trying To Rescue Trapped Boys(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.