Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) (2965 Views)

University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / University Of Ghana Suspends Gyampo And Bukator In Sex For Grade Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Update from

In this video, we show you the difference between the prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka and the University of Ghana, Ghana.

This video shared online by Siggy has caused massive reactions online from both Nigerian and Ghanaian internet users.

Watch and blessed grin grin

https:///university-of-nigeria-vs-university-of-ghana-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIrCyasTOC0
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nawa grin grin
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by Goldbw122(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na wa for wire road.
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigeria my country!
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by Isobug: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don't even know whether to laugh or cry...
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by Vulcanheph(m): 12:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Abeg who don watch the video should summarize for use free basics users. gringrincheesycheesy
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2021
Ghanaians will think they are better than us now

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2021
wahala.
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by christejames(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Of course UNN male hostels are nothing to talk about even after so much rehabilitation and refurbishments which is largely due to the dearth of enough facilities and rooms for the large number of students in the hostels mainly squatters. But for the girls hostels it's a bit more conducive... You need to see the kind of preferencial treatments toward the female folks in the den, for instance, when there is no water running from the tap, tankers will first supply the whole girl's hostels water before thinking about the other gender, I think this should be one of the reasons girls always come out as Best Graduating Students in most departments and the the school in general grin grin grin.
Another thing to note is that UNN hostel fees are as good as free for both boys and girls, but this shouldn't be an excuse though. I could still remember one of our lecturers that taught us CEDR then harping on the good life in UNN when they were students of the school, being only two per room, having cleaners coming to their rooms every morning to clean the hostels, having laundry guys around, not cooking in the hostel because they have a big refectory where the school provide them assorted meals everyday using their meal tickets and lots more until 1983 when this present despot in Aso Rock became the military leader and had to cut down on so many things parterning education which has affected the school's life till date. Today the refectory and other stuffs are still there but not being used as it was meant for. When he was relaying this story to us, most of us nearly shed tears.

UNN is the only school in Nigeria that awards BSc (Nig.) which is BSc Nigeria unlike others like UNILAG (BSc Lag), UnIbadan (BSc Ibadan), OAU (BSc Ife), Unizik (BSc Awka), ABU (BSc Zaria) etc. For having the nation's name as its certificate insignia should spur the government make her and some other first generation universities in the country a point of reference when making allusion to quality university education and not a point of ridicule as this.

Be that as it may, the current VC is constructing new boys hostels under PPP that will carter for the welfare of the guys, I heard the hostel fee will be quite high when completed.

I love what some alumni of the great den like Peter Obi and the current VC came up with, an idea to generate about 10 billion naira in the next 5-10yrs for the overall infrastructural turnaround of the great institution. They sent me an email as an alumnus explaining everything in details to me and how to donate, what a lofty idea if the accrue money will be judiciously utilized.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by HeadAcheDrug: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerian Jollof pass Dunkunu abeg
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2021
What am I seeing here? grin
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by Lamasta(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jesus wept cry
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by Siggynigeria: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hahahaa grin shocked
Re: University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Passing Your SAT Exams On Your First Attempt / Post Ume In Lasu / What Nigerian Students Do With Their Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.