Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" (30033 Views)

Lt Colonel Abubakar-Surajo Imam: 1st Nigeria Army Officer To Bag A Professorship / ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others / Malami Vs Magu, Abike Vs Pantami.. Buhari’s Appointees Who Locked Horns Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by snoopz: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
see his acceptance letter, he can't even differentiate btw the state and the capital wth is owerri state for God sake
a government official wey no even Sabi state and capital, if not for quota rubbish what is a dullard doing heading a serious position like that
you con give am professor role again chai
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by amnesty7: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Muna4real:

Really? He's their hero. I expect all the universities in the north to gather and give him the professorship.
Not everyone passed comprehension in English at O-Level. Still, you may read my comment again.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by tolaswim: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oluwa how did we get here
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by amnesty7: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
You all can continue crying, Sheikh Professor Aliyu Isa Pantami has come to stay, if you don't like it, kill yourself.
Just imagine a supposed adult with this type of logic grin
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Muna4real(f): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
amnesty7:

Not everyone passed comprehension in English at O-Level. Still, you may read my comment again.

Or you may read your own comment again and again.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Sirjamo: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Terrier99:

Jamiu the 5th generation pauper. I'm not surprised you don't know what this means. Afterall, the most educated person in your lineage is a primary school dropout.
Why is this thing always trolling me?

Alaye, I am not gay, stop following me around, go fvck your senior brother.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Etimemy: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
You forgot to collect WEAC certificate for him
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
You all can continue crying, Sheikh Professor Aliyu Isa Pantami has come to stay Till 2023, if you don't like it, kill yourself.

Meanwhile, have you linked your sim to NIN?

Fixed
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sirpaul:
Terrorist

Owerri State

I boldy say this. ... This guy no sabi ordinary penetration testing... Wetin e no for cyber space
Even his PhD is dubious

He obtained it from one hideous university in Scotland while he was DG of NITDA by virtue of quota system.
True Muslims should be ashamed to refer to that man as a cleric
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Terrier99: 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
Why is this thing always trolling me?
Alaye, I am not gay, stop following me around, go fvck your senior brother.

The foolish animal you call your father is gsy. Your idiot of a mother is a public dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGift:
So Buhari with only a secondary school certificate is the one giving someone permission to collect Professorship. Even during the military era, we never saw this level of bastardization of the academia and intellectual buffoonery... Wonders shall never end.

Not surprised it is from a University in Imo State, Buhari's only Eastern Friendly state. FUTO fall my hand sha. I used to respect that school.

Point of correction. Buhari does not have WAEC. He only has a statement of result. He did not pass

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2021
LmanAdm:
So, he gonna serve voluntarily. Without any payment

Did you not see "until further notice"? The professorship is a retirement package after he lives govt in 2023. Other people in this govt have been getting theirs. I think Bashir or is it that Tunde guy got one in DPR.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by jolyment: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
You appointed someone a Professor because of Presidential order, bastardizing our education system.
Professorship is now something that can be gotten through Presidential decree under this government that don't have single regard for scholastic education.

A Professor that is calling Owerri a State.
Owerri is the state Imo is the Capital grin
What a shame!!

He is collecting salary and allowances as a Minister he will still be collecting over Five Million Naira as a "Fraudfessor" by Presidential decree.
Yet you think Niger area is not a scam

I love your points, but professors in Nigeria don't earn much, 5m in a year is really small. I believe that the appointment is fishy, dishonest and political.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by safariman(m): 12:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Did anybody noticed the date (August 2021) of the Offer Letter and the date (March 2021) of Acceptance?
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by GGirll: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2021
BKayy:
"Imo, Owerri state"
That was how they drew Eastern state maps. They don't even want to know anything about the place but the agenda, "Keep them down for us" by the British

Have any of you ever asked yourself why 7 years after the Anti-independence riot by the Northerners which saw the death of Ndigbo, Yorubas and other Southerners in the North, Britain handed over to Tafawa Balewa of the same North that fought against Independence?
Think about it. All of you are not independent. Nigeria is not independent

You are wise dear

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by 18wheeler: 12:58am On Sep 24, 2021
They were careless about it because they are so dumb to not differentiate between an academic appointment and a political one.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Jolite(m): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Wait, is it professor of terrorism and other related studies,? or professor of fulani and cow in animal republic?

Cause I can't understand.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Ofolete: 1:36am On Sep 24, 2021
Imo State has tried for Buhari and cohorts. They should build one good thing for the state. Congratulations!
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by LLiKYekoba: 4:48am On Sep 24, 2021
epondudu:
If he was appointed in the North they will complain, If it is in the west they will complain, now that he was appointed in the east the heart of Igbo land.
The North is good at conquering. The Northerners are the master of this game, people will die of heart attack, stroke, Sudden death, and some will have gonorrhea because of Pantami.

Are you a yoruba muslim?
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by BIGNAME2020: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Muna4real:
So you couldn't collect that useless professorship in any northern school?

Northern universities are not corrupt like the Southern Universities. Even with your money as a student, if you don't read hard you will fail. No lecturer will accept your bribe. They would turn pantami down with a quote from Quran showing him how haram it is to take bribe and make him a prof. Only Igbo Universities he can penetrate.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Jaqenhghar: 5:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Thats hpw easy it is to get a professorship in Niggeria. Take a note to the institution
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Hottdawgg: 5:27am On Sep 24, 2021
No one should blame Pantami. March was when he paid for the Professorship while the Authorities looked for the right time to make it public- August
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by EagleNest(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2021
FUTO just embarrassed itself as an institution. Offering such a weird personality a professorship is unbecoming.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by rickydechamp: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2021
RZArecta:

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-asked-me-to-collect-professorship-from-university-in-imo-owerri-state-pantami

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105619565967030&id=47904265

I just really pity patami because after this tenure, he's gonna be a serious scapegoat for fraud. That's not futo letter heading, no address of institution, there is nothing like fedunitech/ in university as a serial no of the letter. If it is federal university of technology owerri, it is meant to be FUTO/ as beginning of its serial number because there are other federal universities of tech in other part of the country. And lastly, Imo city, Owerri State is highest scam of all and that's to show u it was forged in Abuja. I rest my case.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106109834:
I don't see how this is news... But anyway a word of advice to Oga Pantami be quiet you Islamic bigot. There are a lot of youngsters who would school you in cyber security professor or not.

In as much as i don't like Pantami, truth is the guy is good In his field of study.
Re: Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" by bigtt76(f): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Where was the presidential order stated in the letters? Also, I read where the minister said he will be accepting the order without payment... I pray point me to where it was stated otherwise?

Charmingrascal:
You appointed someone a Professor because of Presidential order, bastardizing our education system.
Professorship is now something that can be gotten through Presidential decree under this government that don't have single regard for scholastic education.

A Professor that is calling Owerri a State.
Owerri is the state Imo is the Capital grin
What a shame!!

He is collecting salary and allowances as a Minister he will still be collecting over Five Million Naira as a "Fraudfessor" by Presidential decree.
Yet you think Niger area is not a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Is Senator Abdul'Aziz Yari Going To Play Another Saraki 2.0? / Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.