Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

This WHOT Game Is Making Mega Sense! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This WHOT Game Is Making Mega Sense! (828 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This WHOT Game Is Making Mega Sense! by hbemigho(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
I used to think that I love playing mobile games until I met my wife.

Omo!

That babe dey play game abeg.

You see candy crush ba?

This babe can play that game and forget to eat.

And you know how games are, especially mobile phone games.

E dey make sense pass when you are playing with somebody.

All those one they used to play with computer nor dey too sweet like the ones you are playing with person.

So I downloaded this particular WHOT game for me and madam to be playing, but the challenge we have is that, when I am free to play game, she is attending to baby, when she is available, I am working for a client or doing something else.

We are hardly both available at the same time.

I started searching for an online game platform where one can easily find other people who are available to play games with.

And that was how I came across this

ONLINE GAMES HUB

It's an online social relaxation center for game lovers to have fun playing mobile games virtually.

The Online Games Hub is hosting the the very first WHOT Game Tournament where participants play against themselves to emerge as the "WHOT MASTER" and winners go home with the N20,000 cash prize for suya and yogurt to celebrate the win.

If you Sabi play WHOT and you love to participate in the tournament, oya join the group now and register for the tournament it's FREEE!!

Join here�
https://www./onlinegameshub

Even if you don't like to participate in the Tournament, you can still join the group to meet other game loves to play games with, and even win DATA or AIRTIME during the tournament giveaways.

If you sabi, come let's play.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Found In A Hole After 50 Years Of Being Declared Missing / Ageing Starts From The Feet Upwards / Comrades,abeg Wetin Dey Turn To Money O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.