Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me (52271 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Nataliace(f): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He trusts his brother that he can travel for weeks leaving us together.

Recently my brother in-law's movement towards me changed.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

I warned him that if he doesn't stop I will report to my husband.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

How do I stop him so this remain between two of us?

This is sincerely becoming unbearable.

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin Just tell your husband to take you along .. whenever he is traveling or leave you alone at home .. that young man will get you pregnant if care is not taking.

505 Likes 40 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by kestolove95(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dress properly always cover it body while Ur husband is away

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
What kind of play brought this rubbish, that's why it's good to make your boundaries very visible to any guy be it husband's brother or any other guy.

453 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Stawner16(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Take down your profile picture

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Exmilitant(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Politely tell him you know what he wants, and that he should remove his mind far from the idea because it is not gonna happen.

I don't blame him though, we are in the era of sexuademic most people don't care who they fu.c.k as long as the conji spirit is satiated.

And you might be a hotty to boot. wink

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by illicit(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Warn him severely, on record.

Let him understand that you will report him to relatives or their parents if he won't stop.

Then if he didnt heed, report him to relatives or parents if they have one.

If he wouldn't stop, tell your husband.

Don't waste much time before he enter u o cos as u are planning, he is also planning

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Foodqueen(f): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Last month, you were asking if your boyfriend or your mother should live with you.

314 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by UnfairLife7(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Talk to him politely. Let him know you will report him to his brother if he doesn't stop that nonesense. Make sure you record your conversation without him knowing. That will serve as a reference whenever you decide to report him at the end

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Candidlady: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fake stories too full this platform

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by YouandiAllofus: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
You can also bring your grown brother to come stay if you have any that has time to spare.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Aboks(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
attention seeker

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by YouandiAllofus: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
I see comments urging you to warn him.

Before you warn, you need to also remember that it is thoughts that forms assumptions and they are not always correct.
Do not warn him on something he hasn't done as warning him in advance on a sensitive issue based on assumptions may be wrong.
And if you flip the coin, am sure you know how it feels.

If he touches, follows, looks or does anything to your dislike, pin point the deed and hit your warning on him head-on and spot-on without delving or generalizing.
Tell him never to repeat else you will tell on him. And if he does repeat or goes that far, materialize your warnings without hesitation.

*Fake story or not, issues like these happens alot nowadays and your input might be relevant in a positive way to somebody, somewhere, someday*

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by damosade(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by damosade(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
@op you don't look like us you look Kenyan or Tanzanian.. your identity lack integrity going by your last topics.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Rolexxxy(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
damosade:
@op you don't look like us you look Kenyan or Tanzanian.. your identity lack integrity going by your last topics.
@Foodqueen Candidlady Arelius1

That's Obama Messi Stop wasting your comments.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
You obviously didn't set boundaries initially.

That young man should stop being around you whenever your husband is not around.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Omoawoke: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:
The younger brother to my husband occasionally comes to visit us. My husband takes good care of him and support his business dealings.

He sometimes rub his hands on my back as if he was just being friendly. He made strange and unusual move towards me several times and I was uncomfortable with that.

My husband travelled last week and his brother has begun his behaviors of unexpectedly touching my body and showing up in my room or just following me to the kitchen whenever I am preparing meal.

I thought of reporting to his brother but I don't want to be the reason they will be enemies for life.

Fake fake fake

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by accordadoga27(f): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
I know your husband madam.

I will be the first to inform him.

On issues like this, I don't mind my business.

My cousin's boss is your husband's friend.

My cousin should be able to get me his number

Your husband needa to know their now before it gets out of hand.

Temptation is real.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Sonnobax15(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Pussy asss brother in-law...........The bro code must be respected all the time....

Op, simply report to your husband..

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by SensualMan: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Make advances at him back. It's normal in that your area.

We all know the area where father-in-law sleeps with daughter inlaw, brother inlaw sleeps with sister inlaw, cousins sleeps with cousins, Harvesters incorporated, Ogun state branch!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by reiddecuti: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
How does it concern us?

Back to the issue, you only narrated your brother in-law advances towards you without telling us the green light you emit to him unconsciously. How do you want us to judge the matter now?

That your brother in-law must be an animal if your words are true.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by ThatCEO: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
You are obviously enjoying the touching n already sizing up his manhood, otherwise you won't bring this rubbish here.

The husband should sha do DNA test when you give birth.

Nothing worse than being with somebody who has a weak resolve. Do what's already in your mind. Gerrout

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Btruth: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
🙆
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by BESTScientist1: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
you too make DISadvances at him. Nonsense and ingredients. Is that what is doing Nigerians now. it's because firstly he knows where you stand.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Omoawoke: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Rolexxxy:
@Foodqueen Candidlady Arelius1

That's Obama Messi Stop wasting your comments.

Lol, the guy na virus? What does he gain from fake stories

Truly he is fake, but mod no dey check before posting fake stories?
The op posted another story just recently

Nataliace:
My mother wants to live with me as her house rent has expired and my boyfriend too want to live with me...who should I let in?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by Chummynoni(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
It’s a planwork. Your husband knows about it

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by KillMNKnow(f): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fake profile. Fake story. Dude using the profile picture to set a trap for scam

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by phemmyfour: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nataliace:

Tell your hubby before it's too late. You are at a risk of commiting abomination/dultery and losing your husband if you keep it as a secret
Re: My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me by finallybusy: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fat lie. Nairaland no be better site. Mscheew.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.