Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are (885 Views)

What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? / Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! / Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are by obinnaokeke225: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2019
In my years on earth, I have come to learn that no one is perfect and in the same way, no group of people is perfect. While the Igbo people are far from perfection, they are being viewed in a very harsh light.

The world we live in today has brought harsh realities to everyone and so this makes the quest to stay on the right track very difficult. I do not mean to give excuses for the acts carried out by my people but I would like to point out that an ailing country like Nigeria provides a breeding ground for all kinds of crimes.

As a result, people try to succeed quickly by cutting corners and engaging in questionable acts, this has earned the tribe a bad reputation.

There are two sides of every coin but it seems that the foreigners are only interested in viewing us from the battered and broken parts of the coin. However, if you look closely you would see that the Igbo people exhibit the following.

• Industrious: More than anything, they are hardworking and are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that they make ends meet. They are a group of people who do not wait for things to be handed down to them, they work to earn their keep.

See Full Detail Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/10/08/how-foreigners-perceive-ndi-igbo-who-they-truly-are/

Re: How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are by ZiriMane(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are by ZiriMane(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
I actually don't understand what you just said. Who view who? who their views bash?

1 Like

Re: How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are by paiz: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2019
grin
Re: How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are by wakaman: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Another yamree parody
Re: How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are by Orjioorji(f): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2019
wakaman:
Another yamree parody
they have come, the bad belle they will always want to put sand in your Garry and will cry when you do same to them, yan bakin ciki,

1 Like

Re: How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are by dignity33: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
THE WAY THEY CREATE IGBO TOPICS IN THIS NIARALAND BAFFLED ME. IGBO THIS IGBO THAT AND THEY CLAIMED IGBO HATE OTHER TRIBE WHY THEY ARE THE ONE FULL OF HATRED TO IGBOS BY BECOMING SO JOBLESS ONLY THINKING HOW TO COME ON NIARALAND AND POST RUBBISH AGAINST IGBO TRIBE.

3 Likes

Re: How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are by selemempe: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Obinna okeke op is a criminal cone headed yoro Moslem who has nothing else to do but troll igbos

Below is a rare image of the op is a toddler in heebandans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
dignity33:
THE WAY THEY CREATE IGBO TOPICS IN THIS NIARALAND BAFFLED ME.

IGBO THIS IGBO THAT AND THEY CLAIMED IGBO HATE OTHER TRIBE WHY THEY ARE THE ONE FULL OF HATRED TO IGBOS BY BECOMING SO JOBLESS ONLY THINKING HOW TO COME ON NIARALAND AND POST RUBBISH AGAINST IGBO TRIBE.

Nairaland and Igbo threads.

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii slap44 afamed meleszenawi cletus77 Metaphysical iceberg3

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

"1% Of Your Wealth Can Close Down All The IDP Camps In Borno" - Reno To Indimi / Nigerian Woman Made History By Becoming The First Immigrant And Black To Win Cou / Dino Melaye Caught On Camera Sharing Money To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.