Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan (5897 Views)

How America Created The Red Dragon - Communist China. / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by NoSentiment: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Since the crisis in Afghanistan recently came to a head culminating in the victory of the Talibans, Nairaland has been publishing reports on how brutal, violent, blood thirsty the Talibans and by implication, muslims all are. In the process, Nairaland has succeeded in creating a saintly and sanctimonious image of America, NATO and Europeans generally forgetting that these countries unjustifiably and illegally invaded Afghanistan and other numerous muslim countries( Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc) killing and maiming millions in the process

Even traditional America media organisations have been a bit professional by also reporting on some of the numerous atrocities and human rights violations committed by America in Afghanistan. Yet, Nairaland appears to cry more than the bereaved by always publishing sensational news about Shariah-ruled Afghanistan and in the process allowed dyed in the wool Nigerian Islamophobes to insult Islam and all of us muslims for alleged atrocities committed by Talibans.

The following are CNN and other Western media reports on atrocities committed by America and other allied forces in Afghanistan against the people of Afghanistan. And I challenge Nairaland moderators (Lalasticlala,Lalasticlala,Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy, and Mukina2 ) to also move this to front page if truly they are unbiased and professional on what they publish on Nairaland and not a bunch of Islamophobes.

And by the same token, since NATO and America are Christian majority countries who committed these war crimes in a Muslim majority country (Afghanistan) does that also make christianity and all Christians terrorists? And for those who will argue that this was not done in the name of christianity, have you forgotten (see the last video link) that George W Bush had said b4 invading Afghanistan that God told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan?

And as far as I know, G.W Bush worships the xtian God. And this is sincerely from the bottom of my heart: Please my compatriots Nigerian Christians, why do you always choose to turn a blind eye to the truth especially when it concerns muslims? Didn't the bible ask you to "seek ye the truth for the truth shall set u free"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbvtvqlRcAs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3KSg7xJmTs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-TUHV5e5jg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSpWJw6HfyY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TwYkzcG0RA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKt56ztXSK0
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by Mastakija(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
undecided
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by realstars: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Love C6vered All Things.
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by spirul77: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
na islam matter dis one carry for head, I pity you.
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by NoSentiment: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
spirul77:
na islam matter dis one carry for head, I pity you.

Agreed but Which matter do u carry for una own head bro? Na Christian/Atheist/American/yahoo yahoo matter u carry for head or what since human beings must carry some matter for head?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by spirul77: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
NoSentiment:

Agreed but Which matter do u carry for una own head bro? Na Christian/Atheist/American/yahoo yahoo matter u carry for head or what since human beings must carry some matter for head?
baba I carry many things for head o, but none of them is irrelevant.
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by NoSentiment: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
spirul77:

Ok how is the islam u alleged I carry for my head is irrelevant?
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by spirul77: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
NoSentiment:

Ok how is the islam u alleged I carry for my head is irrelevant?
abeg no vex, that's just my thought, I mean look at the northern part of Nigeria, a region synonymous with Islam, just see how they are dragging the whole nation backward with them, let's not even talk about their Middle East brothers, look at the effect of the religion on world peace, just imagine a world without Islamic extremism, imagine a world without Islamic terrorists, I believe half of the world problem will be solved if we can do away with this religion sef. Do you think I'm wrong? Please I'm open to corrections if you think my notion is wrong
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by NoSentiment: 12:31am On Sep 24, 2021
spirul77:
abeg no vex, that's just my thought, I mean look at the northern part of Nigeria, a region synonymous with Islam, just see how they are dragging the whole nation backward with them, let's not even talk about their Middle East brothers, look at the effect of the religion on world peace, just imagine a world without Islamic extremism, imagine a world without Islamic terrorists, I believe half of the world problem will be solved if we can do away with this religion sef. Do you think I'm wrong? Please I'm open to corrections if you think my notion is wrong

I didn't vex with u bro on any issues. You raised several issues which I intend to address briefly given the space.

1. North/Islam dragging Nigeria backward: This is vague. How does the North drag Nig backward? Yes, poverty may be rampant in the north but so it may also be in the south though with lesser severity. The difference is, the north is more populous, more uneducated and hence has high dependency ratio than the south.Plus, the region runs an informal agrarian economy that is difficult to assess or capture accurately. In spite of that, remember, it is the poverty-stricken northerners that produces tomato, pepper, chillies, protein(beef, cow, goat etc), cereals, hides and skin, for the entire country. Should the Murtala Bridge in Lokoja that links north and south be bombed. Who d u think will suffer the most (at least in the short-run) between the north and south? Have u forgotten how the prices of a basket of tomato, chillies, pepper, a cow etc-went through the roof when recently there was a crisis in the south and northern traders ceased taking their stuff down south? So unless u can be very specific on how the north drags Nigeria backward, overall there are no evidence to support ur thesis. Plus, if u can associate muslim majority countries (not islam) with poverty, u may not be entirely wrong . First, the formal economic, political and social order currently reigning in the world was the product of judeo-Christian conquest through colonialism. Muslim majority societies all over the world resisted colonialism because they thought it will erode the influence of their Islamic culture, civilisation, social and economic system which worked well for them b4 colonialism. With the forcible conquest of these hitherto Islamic societies, social, political and economic crises and contradictions ensued from which Muslim majority societies have not yet recovered. But slowly they are beginning to embrace modern western-styled education which has, since colonialism, been the major ladder of social mobility. Hence, while this point can be plausible, u cant blame islam (the religion) for the poverty of muslim majority countries but historical exigencies. If u insist islam is the cause, then u must explain why so many Christian majority countries like Botswana, CAR, Benin, Liberia, Peru, Chile, Puerto Rico, Eduardo etc are also poverty-stricken.

2. The Middle East is today in crises thanks to the wars Chrritian majority countries of North America and Western Europe have instigated there. Dont forget, Iraq was bombed supposedly because Saddam had weapons of mass destruction which have not been found to this day! This led to the creation of ISIS. NATO, another organisation of mostly Christians majority countries also bombed libya to help the opposition there to topple Ghaddafi. Libya still doesn't have a functional govt thanks to the actions of Christian majority countries of NATO in intervening in the internal affairs of a Muslim majority country. Plus, all the Middle Eastern authoritarian monarchs and dictators are protected by America, yes the same America that refused to call a coup that toppled the only democratically elected president in the muslim majority Egypt a coup because it disagreed with the party of the president (Mohammed Mursi) ideologically .So what are u talking about, bro? Show me a crises in the middle east or muslim majority countries and I will show u that hand or weapons of Christian majority North American or Western European countries!

3. The global media brainwashes all of us into believing that world peace is threatened by Islam or muslims. This far from the truth. The liberal world order has a problem with all religions including christianity. You think if Christian majority countries want to implement the teaching of the Bible regarding lgbtq, gender roles etc to the letter, they will be allowed to do so? Why do u think they concentrate on muslims? Is it because they like true Christians who follow the teachings of the bible to the latter? Moreover, of the muslim friends u have, how many are terrorists? Of the 19 northern states, how many are boko-ravaged/infested? Just 3 ( Borno, Yobe and some parts of Adamawa) Which statistics teacher taught u that u can u a sample of 3 to generalize on 19? Also, Of the over 1.6 billion muslims in the world, do u know that the terrorists in the entire world are less than 1%? Which econometric textbooks teaches u that 1% of 1.6billion is enough of a sample to generalize on over 1.6 peaceful and law abiding muslims? So the vast majority of muslims (over 99%) are not terrorists but human beings like u and I who have families, worship their God and appreciate the sanctity of all lives. Btw, have u ever been to any core northern state and interacted first hand with the people u alleged are dragging the country backward? If u have, u would know that they are very peaceful, generous, hospitable, kind-hearted and human beings with foibles like u and I.

4. On the issue of eradicating islam or it being violent or a threat to peace, d you know what religious scripture is the most violent? Quran, right? You got it wrong. The bible actually is! Google it and see. And the fact that Christians dont practice what the bible preaches of heart renting violence doesn't make it any less violent, for the vast majority of muslims too (over 99%) are also not violent even though a minority of them (terrorists) are violent by cherry picking verse out of their contexts. Plus, don't forget, the crusaders too justified their atrocities on Biblical injunctions, but does that make Christianity a violent religion or all Christians a violent people?

5. Do I think u are wrong? Not really, because we are all conditioned by what we hear and watch constantly. When last did u and I sit back to on our own ruminate over issues and come up with our own independent, unbiased take or judgement on issues? We rely on others (politicians, pastors, opinion leaders etc to do the thinking for us, define our enemies and friends for us)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by spirul77: 1:35am On Sep 24, 2021
NoSentiment:

I didn't vex with u bro on any issues. You raised several issues which I intend to address briefly given the space.

1. North/Islam dragging Nigeria backward: This is vague. How does the North drag Nig backward? Yes, poverty may be rampant in the north but so it may also be in the south though with lesser severity. The difference is, the north is more populous, more uneducated and hence has high dependency ratio than the south.Plus, the region runs an informal agrarian economy that is difficult to assess or capture accurately. In spite of that, remember, it is the poverty-stricken northerners that produces tomato, pepper, chillies, protein(beef, cow, goat etc), cereals, hides and skin, for the entire country. Should the Murtala Bridge in Lokoja that links north and south be bombed. Who d u think will suffer the most (at least in the short-run) between the north and south? Have u forgotten how the prices of a basket of tomato, chillies, pepper, a cow etc-went through the roof when recently there was a crisis in the south and northern traders ceased taking their stuff down south? So unless u can be very specific on how the north drags Nigeria backward, overall there are no evidence to support ur thesis. Plus, if u can associate muslim majority countries (not islam) with poverty, u may not be entirely wrong . First, the formal economic, political and social order currently reigning in the world was the product of judeo-Christian conquest through colonialism. Muslim majority societies all over the world resisted colonialism because they thought it will erode the influence of their Islamic culture, civilisation, social and economic system which worked well for them b4 colonialism. With the forcible conquest of these hitherto Islamic societies, social, political and economic crises and contradictions ensued from which Muslim majority societies have not yet recovered. But slowly they are beginning to embrace modern western-styled education which has, since colonialism, been the major ladder of social mobility. Hence, while this point can be plausible, u cant blame islam (the religion) for the poverty of muslim majority countries but historical exigencies. If u insist islam is the cause, then u must explain why so many Christian majority countries like Botswana, CAR, Benin, Liberia, Peru, Chile, Puerto Rico, Eduardo etc are also poverty-stricken.

2. The Middle East is today in crises thanks to the wars Chrritian majority countries of North America and Western Europe have instigated there. Dont forget, Iraq was bombed supposedly because Saddam had weapons of mass destruction which have not been found to this day! This led to the creation of ISIS. NATO, another organisation of mostly Christians majority countries also bombed libya to help the opposition there to topple Ghaddafi. Libya still doesn't have a functional govt thanks to the actions of Christian majority countries of NATO in intervening in the internal affairs of a Muslim majority country. Plus, all the Middle Eastern authoritarian monarchs and dictators are protected by America, yes the same America that refused to call a coup that toppled the only democratically elected president in the muslim majority Egypt a coup because it disagreed with the party of the president (Mohammed Mursi) ideologically .So what are u talking about, bro? Show me a crises in the middle east or muslim majority countries and I will show u that hand or weapons of Christian majority North American or Western European countries!

3. The global media brainwashes all of us into believing that world peace is threatened by Islam or muslims. This far from the truth. The liberal world order has a problem with all religions including christianity. You think if Christian majority countries want to implement the teaching of the Bible regarding lgbtq, gender roles etc to the letter, they will be allowed to do so? Why do u think they concentrate on muslims? Is it because they like true Christians who follow the teachings of the bible to the latter? Moreover, of the muslim friends u have, how many are terrorists? Of the 19 northern states, how many are boko-ravaged/infested? Just 3 ( Borno, Yobe and some parts of Adamawa) Which statistics teacher taught u that u can u a sample of 3 to generalize on 19? Also, Of the over 1.6 billion muslims in the world, do u know that the terrorists in the entire world are less than 1%? Which econometric textbooks teaches u that 1% of 1.6billion is enough of a sample to generalize on over 1.6 peaceful and law abiding muslims? So the vast majority of muslims (over 99%) are not terrorists but human beings like u and I who have families, worship their God and appreciate the sanctity of all lives. Btw, have u ever been to any core northern state and interacted first hand with the people u alleged are dragging the country backward? If u have, u would know that they are very peaceful, generous, hospitable, kind-hearted and human beings with foibles like u and I.

4. On the issue of eradicating islam or it being violent or a threat to peace, d you know what religious scripture is the most violent? Quran, right? You got it wrong. The bible actually is! Google it and see. And the fact that Christians dont practice what the bible preaches of heart renting violence doesn't make it any less violent, for the vast majority of muslims too (over 99%) are also not violent even though a minority of them (terrorists) are violent by cherry picking verse out of their contexts. Plus, don't forget, the crusaders too justified their atrocities on Biblical injunctions, but does that make Christianity a violent religion or all Christians a violent people?

5. Do I think u are wrong? Not really, because we are all conditioned by what we hear and watch constantly. When last did u and I sit back to on our own ruminate over issues and come up with our own independent, unbiased take or judgement on issues? We rely on others (politicians, pastors, opinion leaders etc to do the thinking for us, define our enemies and friends for us)

wahala o, on your number 1 point I still stand by my sentiments, the northerners are dragging Nigeria backward, Nigeria has the highest number of out of school children because of the north, Nigeria still records high numbers of diseases that has gone into extinction because of northerners, we have the highest number of poor people in the world because of the north,and I stand to be corrected, the northern region is the biggest blockade to the wheel of progress to Nigeria as a people, for example, during the endsars protest it was only the northerners that came out protesting for the disbanded SARS unit, same way they fought against independence in 1950s you would think they would have been wiser now but you can also see the way they are fighting against true federalism which we all know will solve a chunk of our problems.
2.on your point that America is behind the ruins in the Middle East, I still don't get the link, Afghanistan was already burning before america registered their presence in the Afghan soil, Russia was there, different Islamic terrorists sects e.g Talibans were already there before america came to the people's rescue, America presence in Afghan was more of a humanitarian purpose and you could arrest to that fact by the number of people ready to risk their lives holding up to an airplane's wings to fly to America, and on Libya, Libyans were tired and needed a change of govt hence they trooped to the streets protesting for gadaffis removal before America and NATO intervened.
3. I don't think the western media is brainwashing anybody, I mean we all can see that Islam is a threat to world peace, you may argue all Muslims are not terrorists but you can't deny the fact that all terrorists are Muslims, iswap, Isis, Taliban, Boko Haram just name them they all have islamic agender, that brings me to the question, what is so appealing to these terrorist about the Quran that all terrorists organizations uses the Quran as their guarding principle? Why can't the world Muslim heads come together to fix this loophole that makes this holy appealing to terrorist. And I have stayed in two cute northern states in Nigeria, one Kaduna and I have spent over a year in Zamfara state, just last year I left nasarawa, so I know the north like the back of my palm.
4. I do not need to use Google to know which of the holy book preaches violence, it is very evident in their adherents. Up north, they kill, maim, oppress in the name of Quran, how do you guys always manage to come up with the crusade story, I mean you bring up stuffs that happened hundreds of years ago just to justify the carnage these terrorist are unleashimg on innocent people, if Christians did crusade hundreds of years ago is it a justification for you people to be killing people in the name of Quran in this 21st century?
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by NoSentiment: 6:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by NoSentiment: 6:03am On Sep 24, 2021
spirul77:
wahala o, on your number 1 point I still stand by my sentiments, the northerners are dragging Nigeria backward, Nigeria has the highest number of out of school children because of the north, Nigeria still records high numbers of diseases that has gone into extinction because of northerners, we have the highest number of poor people in the world because of the north,and I stand to be corrected, the northern region is the biggest blockade to the wheel of progress to Nigeria as a people, for example, during the endsars protest it was only the northerners that came out protesting for the disbanded SARS unit, same way they fought against independence in 1950s you would think they would have been wiser now but you can also see the way they are fighting against true federalism which we all know will solve a chunk of our problems.
2.on your point that America is behind the ruins in the Middle East, I still don't get the link, Afghanistan was already burning before america registered their presence in the Afghan soil, Russia was there, different Islamic terrorists sects e.g Talibans were already there before america came to the people's rescue, America presence in Afghan was more of a humanitarian purpose and you could arrest to that fact by the number of people ready to risk their lives holding up to an airplane's wings to fly to America, and on Libya, Libyans were tired and needed a change of govt hence they trooped to the streets protesting for gadaffis removal before America and NATO intervened.
3. I don't think the western media is brainwashing anybody, I mean we all can see that Islam is a threat to world peace, you may argue all Muslims are not terrorists but you can't deny the fact that all terrorists are Muslims, iswap, Isis, Taliban, Boko Haram just name them they all have islamic agender, that brings me to the question, what is so appealing to these terrorist about the Quran that all terrorists organizations uses the Quran as their guarding principle? Why can't the world Muslim heads come together to fix this loophole that makes this holy appealing to terrorist. And I have stayed in two cute northern states in Nigeria, one Kaduna and I have spent over a year in Zamfara state, just last year I left nasarawa, so I know the north like the back of my palm.
4. I do not need to use Google to know which of the holy book preaches violence, it is very evident in their adherents. Up north, they kill, maim, oppress in the name of Quran, how do you guys always manage to come up with the crusade story, I mean you bring up stuffs that happened hundreds of years ago just to justify the carnage these terrorist are unleashimg on innocent people, if Christians did crusade hundreds of years ago is it a justification for you people to be killing people in the name of Quran in this 21st century?

To be honest, ur situation, like those of many of others with your background is beyond help. You have a very biased, islamophobic, jaundiced view of Islam and muslims which took years of propaganda to form. This cant be change with one or two Nairaland posts. Two, also typical of those with ur background, u will always, no matter how implausible, explain away the atrocities committed by America, NATO and other North American and Western European Christian majority countries just because ur world view, culture, civilisation, social, economic and political order/system is closer to them. You will never acknowledge any truth that involves muslim, as anyone of ur regional and religious backgrounds is wont to do. I rest my case here.

1 Like

Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by NipseyHustle(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2021
spirul77:
Hello. Please have a look at this photoshop work and tell me if it looks real or if it's obviously photoshop.
https://www.nairaland.com/6768251/nipseyartz
Thanks.
Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by HimName: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2021
NoSentiment:

Brilliant write up.

2 Likes

Re: The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan by orisa37: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
IS NOW OCCUPIED BY HATERS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe Celebrates In The Midst Of 1600% Inflation! / Obama Sends 100 Military Advisers Against Kony's Rebels In Uganda / There Are More Dutch People In South Africa Than The USA, Germany etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.