Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer (37422 Views)

How To Identify A Fake CV / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Undies8: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Elliotwaveforec: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Sharp guy you be.
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by ogyunging(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2021
This post will save many others who will stumble on it. Guard your personal details the same way you guard your life. Identity theft is the main squeeze, the gullible ones who pay are just a bonus.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by fortune1968: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Nairaland is not a police station. This question should be asked in a police station or efcc office
one of them spotted .

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by thinkmoney(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I saw an SMS Text Message on my phone from +2349137135573.
The scammer even knew my full name.
Na Waa Ooo...
The message goes like this........
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
ATTN:{[MY FULL MAME]},
I’m directed by the SGF, MR.BOSS MUSTAPHA to inform you to urgently forward your CV/BIO-DATA and recent passport photocopy via email:sgf.frn@mail.com to the office for consideration for a Federal appointment.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

The number he used to send the text was 09137135573.
How he got my full names correctly, I don't just know.
And he expected me to urgently send my CV to him.
The first red -alert I saw in the text message was the email address. It didn't resemble the official email of the SGF in any way.
So I rushed and checked his number on Truecaller, but the name there was “Dr. Williams SGF Office Abuja”.
Probably, he had gone on Truecaller by himself to edit the information so that anyone who searches the Number would see the name there and believe him.
I searched the email address on the internet, and I came to discover that he had been scamming lots of Innocent Nigerians since 2020 with this same email address, but with different names and different phone numbers.
Please my people, is there a way that he can be identified (and his exact location pinned) with his phone number, and arrested immediately with no further delay.??
He likely wants to use ur passport and the email to hack ur account

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by thinkmoney(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
I’m directed by the SGF, MR.BOSS MUSTAPHA to inform you to urgently forward your CV/BIO-DATA and recent passport photocopy via email:sgf.frn@mail.com to the office for consideration for a Federal appointment.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

The first red -alert I saw in the text message was the email address. It didn't resemble the official email of the SGF in any way.
So I rushed and checked his number on Truecaller, but the name there was “Dr. Williams SGF Office Abuja”.
Probably, he had gone on Truecaller by himself to edit the information so that anyone who searches the Number would see the name there and believe him.
I searched the email address on the internet, and I came to discover that he had been scamming lots of Innocent Nigerians since 2020 with this same email address, but with different names and different phone numbers.
Please my people, is there a way that he can be identified (and his exact location pinned) with his phone number, and arrested immediately with no further delay.??
He likely wants to use ur passport and the email to hack ur account . Likely Facebook account

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by rhektor(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

True caller only uses the names with which anyone using truecaller has saved your number with. For example if many people who used truecaller had saved your number with Danfo, anyone who searches for your number on truecaller would find Danfo as your name

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by fuke(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Are u sure he's not here on nairaland?

Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

A PhD, confidential secretary not PA.
Stupid illiterates.
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Eldorado14: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Send an IP logger link to him telling him to download your data through the link

After clicking the link, his ISP, IP address , type of browser, type of phone and location would pop out

Threatening him you would forward the details to EFCC

Please how do we do this?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by fof1: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

YES, IF THEY ARE READY TO DO THEIR WORK...THE DSS IS FULLY EQUIPPED TO TRACK ANY PHONE NO...EVEN IT IS OFF, SINCE 2014. AND THE POLICE SINCE 2016/2017...But will they Work except Higher Promptings?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Undying74: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Gadafii:
HE MIGHT BE ON NAIRALAND READING THIS, NAIRALAND IS A LARGE FACELESS FORUM

NEXT TIME JUST PLAY ALONG BEFORE YOU RUSH DOWN TO CRY FOR HELP, ARE U NOT A DAMN REAL NIGGAR

He should have played al9ng

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by IVORY2009(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

The guy doing this stuff is a blogger, and he comes on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by ransomed: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=PrinceJoeWan post=106115440]Are u sure he's not here on nairaland?

Yes! The scammer can be traced and arrested, but, the police will scam you by demanding for money to trace the number and location. They will do it codedly and make you believe that you are doing it for humanity and your country.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Jerryherd: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Eldorado14:

Please how do we do this?

Go to ip logger org site

Type any URL like Nairaland to redirect the guy, iplogger would give you a link that once the scammer clicks it all his details are captured

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by bennytrips27(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
DropsMic:
Atleast the scammer dey smart small.. Checkout the one below
grin grin grin..dullard scammer

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2021
lonelydora:
I always play along. That's how I got the details of this mumu. I gave a correct phone number, a wrong account number, and a bank name I have never used.

Seems like Access Bank is the home of scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Gadaluck(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2021
lonelydora:
I always play along. That's how I got the details of this mumu. I gave a correct phone number, a wrong account number, and a bank name I have never used.

Nice one. I hope the staggat has been apprehended....

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by udemzyudex(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2021
With people already selling registered sim again, I'm afraid it can be difficult but I believe there should be a way whereby anyone arrested can prove that he/she is not the one.

But this country ehn, that's how some people are selling covid 19 passport, making it difficult to identify those who have taken the vaccine from those who haven't.
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by PIMPAR: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2021
IVORY2009:

The guy doing this stuff is a blogger, and he comes on nairaland
Don't be surprised, he's that particular monicker cancelling the posts. He has over 300 monikers. He might surface here now

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by wildikeman(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2021
I thought with the use of phone registration ,identifying him would not be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by iamtardey: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2021
grin zamina mina eh eh grin
DropsMic:
Atleast the scammer dey smart small.. Checkout the one below

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Nehyooh(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

Mr. Boss Mustapha indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by PROPHETmichael: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

If Slawomirr read this now, he will tell you straight up that you are not a real nigga coz a real nigga would have played along and have him arrested.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Coded081(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=kenzo25 post=106114514]He must have gotten your name from your year book or NYSC booklets . This fraud has been in existence since 2000, I almost got scammed told back in d days then but because I was not eager to get a job save me. I only fell for EBT ( EstherBreak through ) recruiting scheme . Pls be wise

That woman is a scammer my God will never forgive her

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by netmillionaires(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2021
This particular thing is annoying. I bought my SIM around 2015 and when I downloaded and logged into MyMTN app last week for the first time, I saw ADEOLA as the registered name with NIN verification failed. How can another name be on my SIM.

udemzyudex:
With people already selling registered sim again.
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by BluntCrazeMan: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

If Slawomirr read this now, he will tell you straight up that you are not a real nigga coz a real nigga would have played along and have him arrested.
I don't think I have the time to play along with him naa..
If I had, I would have done that.
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Judgesledge(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Should've played along, las las he'll request for some kind of deposit in the bank, through the account number most bank apps will surely generate a name that could be traced
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by BluntCrazeMan: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s]

Nairaland is not a police station. This question should be asked in a police station or efcc office[/s]
You want me to go to the police and drop money for writing statement naa??
Relax.
Very soon, the table go rotate come your side.
Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by ConnectPhones(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Send an IP logger link to him telling him to download your data through the link

After clicking the link, his ISP, IP address , type of browser, type of phone and location would pop out

Threatening him you would forward the details to EFCC

please more light on how to use this

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by ThatAppleGuy: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na Waa Ooo...
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Best Wishes.
Dr.Michael Williams
(Conf.Sec.OSGF.Abuja)

There are lots of ways a stranger can get your full names these days, one is your account number.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer by Precioustone96(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Play along with the scammer. Get his account details and report it to our police (that is if they will be useful)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.