Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk (33899 Views)

Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Cashio(m): 5:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:
Someone will just be getting prepared to chop beating all the days of his life.
I pity what he's doing to his body. Old age, body go yell am.

Can this kind of person ever get married? The wife and children will just learn to behave.
You pity his old age? In what way exactly.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by ManOfCompetence(m): 5:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Quality over quantity....see the small meals giving him 5000 calories daily.......
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by lied(f): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2021
If he doesnt ok it will do the off on way?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Lovelyn451(f): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2021
5000 calorie diet,Orange and avocado, tchew
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by kingsceedon(m): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2021
But why this Bros come disappoint our darling DJ Cuppy? Na that marriage disappointment turned that girl head upside down till today

1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by blazebaba(m): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Omoh boy...see all this food wey your nutritionist they carry give you so...no go climb ring begin fight con dey shout shit!! shit!! ohh...boya you no fit sama better amala or eba or even make one biafra girl do eba and akpu with better stock fish come for you....
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Kajaard: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
Go champ!

Meanwhile some guys I know, they come to lift weights on a diet of less than 50 calories a day, and end up confusing their body, as their muscles won't know which instruction to follow again, whether they want it to grow, or just go and jejely join one organ to manage the scarce nutrients undecided

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by chii8(f): 5:55am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106115887:
Ghen Ghen.
We can't wait for this Fight of the Year!!!

ALL of us
@[/color] stand with Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua.

Son of the soil.
Omo Baba himself cool cool cool
Well brought up pikin.

Our darling Wailing Boys,
Sorry for your migraine in advance on seeing this beautiful pinshures again..... tongue

[color=#990000]Time for selfie jor kiss kiss kiss

Oga, you are bigger than this nah.... wish AJ well and move on nah.... which one is wailing boys?I believe most Nigerians are in support of AJ...why this unnecessary call out? You don't have to fall to your critics level because you want to prove a point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by RPG2020(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2021
As them never burst he eyes na make body dey sweet am grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Aurelius1(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2021
whytediamond:
Anthony Joshua go use Usyk train las las
AJ would win, no doubt. It's not going to be an easy ride for him. For Usyk to be unbeaten shows that he has something special to offer.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Cashio:
You pity his old age? In what way exactly.

Ask Muhammed Ali who ended up with Parkinson's disease after his boxing career at old age.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by whytediamond(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Aurelius1:
AJ would win, no doubt. It's not going to be an easy ride for him. For Usyk to be unbeaten shows that he has something special to offer.

No be lie sha, but you have to check the quality of opponents Usyk have defeated to remain unbeaten.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by PotatoSalad(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:
I pity what he's doing to his body. Old age, body go tell am.

Can this kind of person ever get married? The wife and children will just learn to behave.
Clown.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by whytediamond(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2021
chii8:

Oga, you are bigger than this nah.... wish AJ well and move on nah.... which one is wailing boys?I believe most Nigerians are in support of AJ...why this unnecessary call out? You don't have to fall to your critics level because you want to prove a point.

The vulture meat griller keeps spamming threads just so he can be noticed.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by PresidentBuhari: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Anthony Joshua Okechukwu, keep making your Igbo brothers proud

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by bodekom92(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
Go champ!

Meanwhile some guys I know, they go to lift weights on a diet of less than 50 calories a day, and they end up confusing their body, as their muscles won't know which instruction to follow, whether they're actually expecting it to grow, or just go and jejely attach to one organ to be managing the small nutrients. At all at all undecided
Haha! I tell people if you lift and don’t eat, you just dey suffer yourself
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Sunny042(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2021
lifeandjoy:
Anthony Joshua cheesy
Eha-amufu!
Eha du ucho. Odi oyi?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Teejay13(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2021
When I saw 5000 calories of food actually taught I will see food like eba, amala and the likes. Lol

But sha I love the way the westerners live.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by dynigoche: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2021
This guy AJ is so humble ooo. did you notice the old chair he still uses in the secord picture?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2021
chii8:

You don't have to fall to your critics level because you want to prove a point.
We love that design on your profile.
Madam Ngo and Sisi Yewande of MANNA
would love something laidat for Christmas.
Lovely.

@topic,
All the very best to AJ and Madam Chii8.
God bless you and hubby.
Have a blessed Weekend ahead ma.
kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by valentinos22(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
Go champ!

Meanwhile some guys I know, they go to lift weights on a diet of less than 50 calories a day, and they end up confusing their body, as their muscles won't know which instruction to follow, whether they're actually expecting it to grow, or just go and jejely attach to one organ to be managing the small nutrients undecided

Moral: For bodybuilding to be completely successful, it takes 50% good workout routine, 50% good diet routine

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan or builder yet? then contact me for top quality services. You are guaranteed world class design and building services. Over 100 satisfactorily delivered projects with available records is the guarantee. + 2 3 4 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8. More contact details in my signature below. Thank you.

Cant stop laughing
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Karlzy01(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Free WhatsApp masterclass on Affiliate marketing

What's the worst that could happen?

Until you work, nothing works.

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by iboboyswag(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
Go champ!

Meanwhile some guys I know, they go to lift weights on a diet of less than 50 calories a day, and they end up confusing their body, as their muscles won't know which instruction to follow, whether they're actually expecting it to grow, or just go and jejely attach to one organ to be managing the small nutrients undecided

Moral: For bodybuilding to be completely successful, it takes 50% good workout routine, 50% good diet routine

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan or builder yet? then contact me for top quality services. You are guaranteed world class design and building services. Over 100 satisfactorily delivered projects with available records is the guarantee. + 2 3 4 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8. More contact details in my signature below. Thank you.

Omo you got me laughing hilariously.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Limassol(m): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:

He has access to excellent healthcare plus good nutrition, so that ain't an issue. That said, no good man will assault his wife\kids even if he is the strongest man on earth. Heaven forbid i do that!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Limassol(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106115887:
Ghen Ghen.
We can't wait for this Fight of the Year!!!

ALL of us
@[/color] stand with Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua.

Son of the soil.
Omo Baba himself cool cool cool
Well brought up pikin.

Our darling Wailing Boys,
Sorry for your migraine in advance on seeing this beautiful pinshures again..... tongue

[color=#990000]Time for selfie jor kiss kiss kiss
"well brought up pikin"? How do you know that?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Daverich2006: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Success is expensive.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by harmargedon: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
Go champ!

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by friendl: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2021
Sucess
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Smoked salmon. Hmmm if u had tasted such foods u would regret being an average Nigerian. Even a cleaner overseas can afford such, here in dis shit hole looks like a luxury food for the rich
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Daverich2006: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:

You pity him? How much is in your bank account? grin grin grin you better hustle o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francis Uzoho Resumes Pre-Season Training With Omonia, His New Club / AFCON 2019: What Buhari Said While Receiving Super Eagles At Abuja Airport / Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.