Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk (33915 Views)

Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by dazzlingd(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Can this guy last 2 minutes in the oza room
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by InvertedHammer: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2021
/
Take 5000 calories and keep DJ Cuppy's distraction away.

Simple instructions.

/
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Buksaylor: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:
Someone will just be getting prepared to chop beating all the days of his life.
I pity what he's doing to his body. Old age, body go tell am.

Can this kind of person ever get married? The wife and children will just learn to behave.

They don't even fight on the streets...it's a law...
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by enemyofprogress: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106115963:

Na dem.
Enemyofprogress,

Colletii abegii....

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by enemyofprogress: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2021
dazzlingd:
Can this guy last 2 minutes in the oza room
only DJ Cuppy can answer that question in Nigeria
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by gift2xl: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2021
Nigeria army need you to join them.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Ofadaman(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2021
Not sure, he'd win Usyk by eating junk
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by chii8(f): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106116549:

We love that design on.your profile.
Madam Ngo and Sisi Yewande of MANNA
would love something laidat for Christmas.
Lovely.

@topic,
All the very best to AJ and Madam Chii8.
God bless you and hubby.
Have a blessed Weekend ahead ma.
kiss

You too dear.... barbecued chicken is my favorite tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2021
chii8:

You too dear.... barbecued chicken is my favorite tongue tongue tongue
Let's go there.
We gat you sis.
All the very best in what you do.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Ameduedwin: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2021
instead of them to be given him fufu, Eba Amala with correct egusi soup they just put all thos flower on the table, anyway I wish him good luck.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Safyan(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Lol as long as he’s getting paid old age won’t be much to talk about
Mercychen:

Can this kind of person ever get married? The wife and children will just learn to behave.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Presh21(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2021
Better to collect a few punches � and get a huge paycheck than be just average, poor and still be beaten by a bad government and economic system.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Cashio(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Ask Muhammed Ali who ended up with Parkinson's disease after his boxing career at old age.
What about the many others who retired with no Parkinson's disease. Or is Ali the only retired boxer.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Novictedite:
AJ will win this fight

Don't be too sure,the opponent wicked
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by NaBanga: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Is this not the same 5000 calories that the average oyibo and FFK eats? If they eat at McDonald's, have KFC for lunch, eat numerous snacks during the day, then settle down for dinner you may even find that it's up t 6,000 calories. cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Newboss(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2021
He go still lose to that guy.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Iamagoodgirll: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Success Aj
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by AdedoyinO(f): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Hmmm... Tell me you are not crushing on him.

All what you wrote up there tells me you dey trip for the guy.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by cybriz82(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:

So how come tyson fury,holyfield,Joe Frazier, sugar ray,joe luiz, Ali n co family n children still dey Alive
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Aganju849: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Wow his farts must really stink
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by deebrain(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Impressive.

For naija here, our athletes go eba.... Daily.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Wealthinwealth1: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:

not utterly right, dem Mohammed Ali gives chance for blows to come during their time, thinking they are draining oppositions, but now boxing is a sweet science of sting and flee. Try and download all Boxing highlights of Mayweather, Fury, Joshua, Klitscho...u will enjoy boxing to its fullest cos it's now mathematics compared to agric wey dem dey knack themselves weapon even with not too good pads of old
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
not utterly right, dem Mohammed Ali gives chance for blows to come during their time, thinking they are draining oppositions, but now boxing is a sweet science of sting and flee. Try and download all Boxing highlights of Mayweather, Fury, Joshua, Klitscho...u will enjoy boxing to its fullest cos it's now mathematics compared to agric wey dem dey knack themselves weapon even with not too good pads of old

I dislike any form of sports. So, no. I'm not watching any boxing highlightes.

Thank you.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by BIGPREEK: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
post=106115963:

Na dem.
Enemyofprogress,

Wow! shocked
Dem even get moniker for dis forum.
See dem enemyofprogress quoting us.
People dey o shocked shocked

Make both of una Colletii abegii....
Guy stop littering threads, na only u Waka come
Re: Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk by juman(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P / Samantha Cerio: Gymnast Breaks Her Legs During Competition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.