Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos (55637 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Kenneth Omeruo's Wife "Chioma" Shares Lovely Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Flier: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Tomygins:
If he was poor and eas staying in a rented apartment,will she be happy. Nigerian ladies are fake and are all in for the money. Don't be fooled
You are very funny,coming across several bad Nigerian women doesn’t mean all of them are bad
Majority lives in rented apartment and they are still happy

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Maxymilliano(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Yaks my man
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by whytediamond(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Tomygins:
If he was poor and eas staying in a rented apartment,will she be happy. Nigerian ladies are fake and are all in for the money. Don't be fooled

All of them bro. I mean ALL OF THEM.
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Henrysaint1: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2021
His yeye smile na waiting dey pain me most about this man...He doesn't deserve that beautiful woman �
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by AfonjaConehead: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2021
temitope27:
He looks like 50 years old man, HBD

Put on your glasses baba
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by YabaLeftist: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2021
daddytime:
Beautiful family...

His son is a split image of him..

It's spitting image.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Alexaonfleek: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Tomygins:
[s][/s]If he was poor and eas staying in a rented apartment,will she be happy. Nigerian ladies are fake and are all in for the money. Don't be fooled[s][/s]
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Millimann: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Tony4555:

Thanks for that

I noticed that the Op edited his post after you made your statement. His initial post suggested that Yakubu was the celebrant.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Emmyviva: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2021
He "Yakubued" a great chance in a World Cup match..

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Tomygins:

Dead
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Tomygins:

Yes, she will. But this post would never have made it to NL.

Nigerian ladies are in for the money? Then, kindly go make money and stop wailing.

No matter how motivational speakers paint it for you, money is very important. Nobody eats love for breakfast.

Not saying that love isn't important. It's what makes you stick with a person despite all their flaws and shortcomings. If it's just money, there will always be a richer man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by profola2be(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2021
How Aiyegbeni missed scoring a goal 5 yards away from the goal post still amaze me...!
what got me angry the most most was his attitude after losing the goal scoring chance.
He began to smile and chewed gum!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by profola2be(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2021
!
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Gkay1(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2021
I can't forget the empty net he missed some years ago
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Sultty(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Yakubu missed chance to draw nigeria level that year
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Tony4555(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Millimann:

I noticed that the Op edited his post after you made your statement. His initial post suggested that Yakubu was the celebrant.
Ok thought as much..thought my eyes deceived me grin
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by charixel: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Lovely family.

But the truth remains, these species are like the frog.

If you know you know.
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by BlueRayDick: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2021
This guy na tormentor of big terms in England that year.....The Yak! cool He's got a beautiful family

Na wa ó. Madam is 40 and Yak's wikipedia page says he's 38 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Gkay1(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2021
profola2be:
by profola2be(m): 6:16am
How Aiyegbeni missed scoring a goal 5 yards away from the goal post still amaze me...!
[b][/b]what got me angry the most most his [b][/b]attitude after losing the goal scoring chance.
He began to smile and chewed gum!
Whenever I see that name "Ayegbeni' the next thing I always remember is d goal he missed some years ago
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by peacettw: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2021
Lovely. Congratulations madam.
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by spiceadole: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2021
jaybenugo:
Footballer, Yakubu Aiyegbeni's Wife Gushes About Him, Shares Lovely Family Photos

Yvonne Aiyegbeni, the wife of former Super Eagles and Everton striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni gushed about her husband while she shared beautiful photos of her family via her Instagram handle on Thursday 23rd September 2021 after she recently turned 40, IgbereTV reports.

One of the photos were captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUKKSmsLU7u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Meanwhile, Yakubu is 38 years.. according to Wikipedia.

Kontunu!
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by AliyuM71(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin
hisexcellency34:
Yak...one of the best strikers Nigeria ever had
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Jolite(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok, I see finish, no wonder, he misses almost the whole of our goals, but will go home and be scoring for madam.

Happy birthday madam,,
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Theta1: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2021
jaybenugo:
Footballer, Yakubu Aiyegbeni's Wife Gushes About Him, Shares Lovely Family Photos

Yvonne Aiyegbeni, the wife of former Super Eagles and Everton striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni gushed about her husband while she shared beautiful photos of her family via her Instagram handle on Thursday 23rd September 2021 after she recently turned 40, IgbereTV reports.

One of the photos were captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUKKSmsLU7u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Why is he still using the football age, we know you are 50 already
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Karlzy01(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2021
If you want to have what you've never had before then you've got to do what you've never done.

Join my WhatsApp masterclass on Affiliate marketing.

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by excel101(m): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Millimann:
One incident comes to the mind of every Nigerian that hears the name 'Yakubu Aiyegbeni'.
Lolz! The "2010 EMPTY NET INCIDENCE" i guess.
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Kingcalls: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Yak...one of the best strikers Nigeria ever had

Messi minions.....oya come see how tapins are not guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Burgerlomo: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Beautiful family cool
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Pain(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2021
Flier:
The little girl is very beautiful
Because she is lighter in complexion?
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by CondemnBattery(f): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Whoa, wonderful family.....

But I won't forget in a hurry that sitter in south Africa
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Mumusaphire: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2021
hmmmmm. so his wife older than him
Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by Taogbera: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Lovely family pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Poses In His Garage. Check Out His Cars / Uche Kalu's Wife, Ada's Pregnancy Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.