Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow (16935 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits / Lai Mohammed: Why APC Congresses May Not Hold In Kwara, Three Other States / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by royalamour(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Liar

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by tradepunter: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Very useless

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by dasparrow: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2021
He continues to lie shamelessly.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by SEGLIZ: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2021
no one is stopping you, in as much as you realise you are looting the future of your own very children.

but mind you if no one can haul a missile at you today for all your evils, some days your children and grandchildren won't walk the Nigerian street freely for they will be stoned to death.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by royalguy123(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2021
endsarrrs:
I see this man, I see LIES
His parents are real prophet
Lia
Lia
Lia ;

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by realstars: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Borrow for your cow na! ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Kaiser20: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2021
If the federal government want to lie or convince the Nigerian people they should stop using Lai Mohammed, he has expired.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2021
You said change. Give us change and not blame
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by ch3ckm8: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2021
All lies!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by venabili: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Tnks sir. Keep borrowing. I'm sure this gentlemen will gather one place and be laughing at how much they have looted Nigerians dry and their other abysmal performances. They can lai to us, but they cant lai to themeelves.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106117710:
Reading
U only reading today?
So hilarious...aren't u praising ur darling daddy Binhari and his wonder working ministers,advisers,special aides again?
Is dis a sense recovery or what, have they drop u from bmc's payroll?
Anyway,therefore, moreso, however, whicheverway what do i even want to say? Okay.....I doff dis his hat for u if dis is actually sense recovery but if not i still crown u with dis lies infested hat.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by mecussey(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2021
dairykidd:
These are the real G men always cashing out with ease. We go hear word when Buhari is done with this useless contraption grin

Guys learning new formats from our leaders.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by dallyemmy: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2021
I think the first 8 years of PDP Nigerian indebtedness was cancelled

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by OmoBaale1(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2021
salbis:
It seems this man life is highly dependent on lies.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by bayelsaowei(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2021
I don't have to read the rubbish..lai Muhammed is a waste of our collective time...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Selfmotivated: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Just a political sycophant

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Lightorder: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2021
This is sickness ! How do we pay back ? Cost of governance is too high and the mad men in power are doing nothing about it. Those who are defending this government will lose their jobs and feel the inadequacy of these wicked jokers

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by NairaMaster1(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2021
MightyDuty30:
Ordinary shame no fit catch them embarassed

Meanwhile!!
Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
I tell you.
JUST ORDINARY SHAME OOO.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by NairaMaster1(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2021
MightyDuty30:
Ordinary shame no fit catch them embarassed

Meanwhile!!
Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
I tell you.
JUST ORDINARY SHAME OOO.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Agugbadin: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Borrowing to loot and sponsor 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by NelviusGrey(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2021
hmmm....this man sef, since dem born you na lie you just dey lie...na why your mama name you "Lai Mohammed" sad

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by NairaMaster1(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2021
SLIDEwaxie:
People are scared of the amount borrowed, but borrowing is not all bad.

Really?

1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Gentlerespect76: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Lie lie Mohammed; you are borrowing to build world class infrastructure. As you dey lie na so your mouth dey do like woman nyansh.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2021
God airpus ooo, asin d way dis people are borrowing,begging money all over d world is alarming. This people wil definitely borrow our future,destiny and that of our unborn kids out. Asin very soon Masses,our ancestral lands would be used to pay back d loans or d lending countries would take over d cow_ntri for a long number of years in a bid to recover their money & now render,use us a slaves,force their religion,culture,tradition on us while d big dogs(politicians) leaves d cow_ntri with their family. Eg China coming 4 for their money,take over d cow_ntri forcing us to worship their gods,foods like toad,rat,snake,worm etc on us.
God pls airpus d igbos & give us Biafra b4 that happens.

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Soulsymbol99: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2021
They r borrowing to share angry
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by sim37(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2021
This man is one of d problems we have in Nigeria
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2021
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/Why-we-continue-to-borrow-says-FG-September-bonds-oversubscribed

i only click on this page to curse this man i do not get time to read his lies again . ones i read in the past don do me

UNA PAPA !
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by adenigga(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

i only click on this page to curse this man i do not get time to read his lies again . ones i read in the past don do me

UNA PAPA !

Yeeee......

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by techWriter3: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2021
I know this man, I know untruths
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Bigger123: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Continue to deceive yourself. The federal government will soon loan you out to china Republic inorder to borrow more money. Stupid liar

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Ovamboland(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Grace001:

World class infrastructure in a shithole

New modus operandi... Tell Nigerians what they want to hear just to make them feel good.

Their mumu never do

And you're one of the shit produced by the shithole? No?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Sides With Herdsmen Terrorising Ondo Estate Residents - FIJ / You Can’t Be Stepping Stone For Igbo Presidency, LP Tells Atiku / Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.