Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow (16969 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits / Lai Mohammed: Why APC Congresses May Not Hold In Kwara, Three Other States / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Yusman316(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Racoon:
Even when it is obvious they have have borrowed more than all the past governments they are accusing ? All the people under this government are always sounding incredibly stupid. angry
Tell us what the previous administrations did with the money they borrowed? His assertion is simple. If they had utilized the money they borrowed to build standard infrastructures, we won't still be borrowing to do same.
No body said u shouldn't criticise Buhari's government, but do it objectively

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2021
Ovamboland:

You are obviously one of the unwell, so you see sense and opinion in that rubbish? Birds of same feather gather together.
This is d second attack,insult 4rm u to me dis morning simply bcus i typed what i liked. Must u comment,mention me 4 what i typed?
I had thought that with ur high level of knowledge,wisdom u shud know that u are not at liberty to attack people 4 what they think,say esp. on social media.
Anyway continue,it doesn't take anytin away 4rm me and would neither make u rich,famous,relevant nor receive award as a result.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by robosky02(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Buhari Regime Amassing N33trillion Foreign Debts Without Repayment Plan – PDP Lambasts Nigerian Government
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Bmaster(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2021
MightyDuty30:
#15000. Delivery is free
we'll chat later.
(WhatsApp)
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Kaiser20: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Leave Nigeria come hustle for abroad, ordinary cab driver Dey make 6000-8000 pounds monthly.

The above comment is from a Lai Mohammed descendant.
He is a scammer " Taxi drivers don't make dat"

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by gulfer: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2021
MightyDuty30:

Check my profile
Not necessary, just called your attention to the perceived omissions (price, etc) cool cool cool cool
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by hotseat: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2021
An adage says "LIARS are never believed even when they say the truth".

This has been the poor trademark of this highly discredited and infamous fellow over the last couple of years.

There's nothing as bad as losing credibility especially amongst members of the public.

Like Osho Baba would say "Go and die"!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by ddeola: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lie d liar, dis wan go lie to angel for heavengate sef. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by Blackdisciple(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Am sure if Buhari tell this man to eat his poo he will
Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by shugamummy: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lie Mohammed can not read neither can he understand. They think everyone in this country have the same literacy level like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow by adenigga(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Am sure if Buhari tell this man to eat his poo he will
Yeeeee..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Year: PDP Congratulates Nigerians For Surviving Under Buhari / Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement / Abacha's Regime Was One Of The Best Performing Governments In Our History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.