Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. (10806 Views)

Merits Of Memorizing The Qur'an / Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) / Is The Basmalah (بِسْمِ اللهِ) An Actual Verse Of Al Fatiah Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. by mhmsadyq(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Maryloveth:

This !

Quran 9:123 "O you who believe, fight those disbelievers who are near you, and let them find severity in you. Know well that Allah is with the God-fearing."[

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

The Words of Allah are true.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. by dmaze: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Salaam Alaykum.

Respectfully, I don't know if you are a Muslim or not; but, if you single out Quaranic verses especially about sensitive ayats(verses) like this, it is best to quote at least majority of the ayats(verses) so as not to give the wrong picture about the Quran and Islam in general.

The way this sounds is as though Islam is indicating 'Kill all Unbelievers which is not the full picture'.

Yes, Islamophobia is very real and I know a lot of people hate Muslims.

But if you look at several majority of the verses in the Quran, it emphasises and preaches PEACE.

I come in PEACE.

Maryloveth:

This !

Quran 9:123 "O you who believe, fight those disbelievers who are near you, and let them find severity in you. Know well that Allah is with the God-fearing."[

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
dmaze:
Salaam Alaykum.

Respectfully, I don't know if you are a Muslim or not; but, if you single out Quaranic verses especially about sensitive ayats(verses) like this, it is best to quote at least majority of the ayats(verses) so as not to give the wrong picture about the Quran and Islam in general.

The way this sounds is as though Islam is indicating 'Kill all Unbelievers which is not the full picture'.

But if you look at several majority of the verses in the Quran, it emphasises and preaches PEACE.

I come in PEACE.

What's Islamophobia ?
Re: What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. by mhmsadyq(m): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2021
dmaze:
Salaam Alaykum.

I come in PEACE.

Don't waste your time with kafirs.
Those are their nightmares, unfortunately for them, they shall live with them for the rest of their misrable lives.

Unless they hearken to Allah!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. by mhmsadyq(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2021
[b][75:26]Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"کَلَّاۤ اِذَا بَلَغَتِ التَّرَاقِیَ ﴿ۙ۲۶﴾
No indeed! When the soul reaches the throat,

[75:27] Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"وَ قِیۡلَ مَنۡ ٜ رَاقٍ ﴿ۙ۲۷﴾
And it is said: ‘Who can (now) treat him with magic (to cure him)?’

[75:28] Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"وَّ ظَنَّ اَنَّہُ الۡفِرَاقُ ﴿ۙ۲۸﴾
And (the departing soul) comes to realize that (now) is the hour of parting (with all).

[75:29] Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"وَ الۡتَفَّتِ السَّاقُ بِالسَّاقِ ﴿ۙ۲۹﴾
And one leg clings to the other;

[75:30] Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"اِلٰی رَبِّکَ یَوۡمَئِذِۣ الۡمَسَاقُ ﴿ؕ٪۳۰﴾
Towards your Lord is the departure that Day.

[75:31] Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"فَلَا صَدَّقَ وَ لَا صَلّٰی ﴿ۙ۳۱﴾
So (how ill-fated is he that) he neither affirmed (what the Messenger said) nor offered Prayer

[75:32] Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"وَ لٰکِنۡ کَذَّبَ وَ تَوَلّٰی ﴿ۙ۳۲﴾
Rather he kept belying and turning away.

[75:33] Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"ثُمَّ ذَہَبَ اِلٰۤی اَہۡلِہٖ یَتَمَطّٰی ﴿ؕ۳۳﴾
Then he went off towards his family in arrogance.

[75:34] Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"اَوۡلٰی لَکَ فَاَوۡلٰی ﴿ۙ۳۴﴾
Woe to you (when dying), then woe to you (in the grave),

[75:35] Al-Qiyāmah-الْقِيَامَة
"ثُمَّ اَوۡلٰی لَکَ فَاَوۡلٰی ﴿ؕ۳۵﴾
Then again woe to you (on the Last Day), then woe to you (in Hell)!

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. by fadal(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
saying, “I am your lord, the most high!”

Surahtul naziat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Ruling On Closing The Eyes When Praying? / Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? / Six Ramadan Tips For New Muslims/Reverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.