Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Time Management Help Made Simple In This Article (2 Steps ONLY!) Read Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time Management Help Made Simple In This Article (2 Steps ONLY!) Read Now (882 Views)

Do Not Start Mini Importation Without This Article / Russian Roulette—a Game You Should ONLY Read/watch And NOT Play / How To Slap Someone Through The Internet (in 2 Steps) 100% Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Management Help Made Simple In This Article (2 Steps ONLY!) Read Now by Mediadise: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Almost everyone needs to improve their (Time Management Skill) .

But how can you master this act of time management, so that you can repeat it without hassle?

To reach that stage where you're consistently investing your time, rather than letting your time pass you by day by day.

How do you invest time, instead of just spending time?

Well I will go straight to my insights and answer about this, before i try to expand it.

Don't Just Spend Time, Invest Time - Here is how to do it

Step 1: (And probably the only step I have for now!): Use your time for what is worthwhile

To understand that point, we have to go grasp the concept of investment

Investment means to pay it forward

To do it, now, and get the rewards later

To do the work now, and the payments later.

But how can you get paid later, if the work done is not worthwhile?

How can you get paid later, if the work done is not good?

Time Management Help Made Simple In This Article (2 Steps ONLY!) Read Now
(Time Management Skill)

(1) (Reply)

Check Who Is New To Nairaland.... / Which Is Harder To Find - A Missing Woman Or A Missing Plane? / Who's Dat Gurl?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.