Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

“I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses (3351 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by saphiere(f): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2021
An African-American man in a video making rounds has confessed that he was paid five hundred US dollars ($500) to join the Pro-Buhari protest held in New York.

Recall that there was a Pro-Buhari protest in New York city, as the President will be addressing the 76th Session of the United Nations General Assembly, tomorrow, 24th September, 2021. The Buhari supporters organised the counter protest against the Yoruba Nation agitators – who staged a “Million-Man Freedom March” on the 14th and 15th of September opposite the United Nations Headquarters.

The Yoruba Nation agitators protest was organised by the Nigerian Indigenous Nationalities Alliance for Self-Determination (NINAS). However, In a video shared by a US based journalist, Jackson Udeh, the African-American man openly confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid to join the protest.

“This is protesting for Nigeria”,
the African-American said when asked why he is holding a placard written “Nigerian Christian not Targets of Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing”. Continuing, he said;
“If anybody is black, I’ll protest for them. Let me tell you something, me, I protest for everybody. I don’t care if it’s white, black, I protest to help everybody”, there is a lot of information going round here and a lot of people are twisting it.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKrai9BQc0

https://.com/im-not-a-nigerian-i-was-paid-to-protest-african-american-man-confesses/

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by saphiere(f): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Hunger bad o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Illuminatiship(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2021
If you like be Niger we wen come from Nigeria nor even know ourselves..

2 Likes

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Fahdiga(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Nothing surprises me again about this despotic and brutal regime. Buhari's inglorious regime has written it's name in the book of infamy. All shades of evil pervades this regime

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by AllforGod09: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2021
You protest for everything and everybody, this one strong o

4 Likes

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2021
I expected
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Mysticwebb: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2021
We know. You don't need to confess. A particular rotten meat seller here in this platform gets paid N30k monthly to do similar thing here. They know themselves, we also know he is not alone. No normal human being will genuinely support this government with what is happening across all sectors. Just look at recent happening with NYSC security tips to new corps members. Which normal person won't be ashamed of this administration.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by dallasi: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2021
wetin carry you go there?
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by theInterpreter: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Khiaa grin
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by theInterpreter: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
This is really funny grin cheesy
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Telekinetic: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:
An African-American man in a video making rounds has confessed that he was paid five hundred US dollars ($500) to join the Pro-Buhari protest held in New York.

Recall that there was a Pro-Buhari protest in New York city, as the President will be addressing the 76th Session of the United Nations General Assembly, tomorrow, 24th September, 2021. The Buhari supporters organised the counter protest against the Yoruba Nation agitators – who staged a “Million-Man Freedom March” on the 14th and 15th of September opposite the United Nations Headquarters.

The Yoruba Nation agitators protest was organised by the Nigerian Indigenous Nationalities Alliance for Self-Determination (NINAS). However, In a video shared by a US based journalist, Jackson Udeh, the African-American man openly confessed that he is not from Nigeria and he doesn’t even have a clearer picture of what exactly is happening in Nigeria. Adding that he was paid to join the protest.

the African-American said when asked why he is holding a placard written “Nigerian Christian not Targets of Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing”. Continuing, he said;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKrai9BQc0

https://.com/im-not-a-nigerian-i-was-paid-to-protest-african-american-man-confesses/

lalasticlala
Everything about this govt is just lies, lies+, more lies and lai ilai ilalai.

4 Likes

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Lamasta(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Not surprised at all
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by forgiveness: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2021
They don’t know what they are protesting for but they carried placards for their own selfish purpose.
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Nbotee(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Lolzz
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by LLiKYekoba: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Khiaa, come and see o. My Biafran brothers exposing Buhari, as your black American brother confess to being paid to carry fake messages on placards.

Hunger is really bad. SMH.
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by yemmight(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Are you not a fool?
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Kingcalls: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2021
The moment I saw some whitish folks there, I knew buhari has done what he knows best

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Militant30: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2021
R
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Tinubuadvocate: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2021
The man self look like bi-polar.
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Fulmigati: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
They were paid 500 dollars = 250,000 naira. Meanwhile pro-Buhari protesters in Nigeria lucky if they see 1000 Naira as payment for services rendered. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Kaybee14(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by kushercain: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
This govt is a disgrace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by loveth360(f): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Same way Imo state Government paid few dirty abokis to come and welcome their president.

Evil politicians everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by jlinkd78(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Front page
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Finnese001: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
What apc and binhari cannot do doesn't exist
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by leofab(f): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Humans
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by superCleanworks(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
a whole $500 for a protest.

but protest fee on naija ground is just 50 naira for almajiri
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by velocity25(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
This government got no shame, this evil government must be defeated.
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Iampbams: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
God bless Nigeria and tge plan of the enemy will not work

A little story here...

In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people thought it was worthless. Today, one Bitcoin is over $45,000.

When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. Today, one Litecoin is above $169.

When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, Today, one Ethereum is worth over $3000.

History has a way of repeating itself. You must not be on the wrong side of history.

Cryptocurrency experts have predicted the price of Pi coin to be around $5 as from 21st March 2022.

Download Pi network app and click the MINE BUTTON once every 24hrs.

The good news is that you can start mining Pi coin for FREE, without cellular data, even when your phone is off.

All you have to do is, open the app for 5 seconds and activate the mining button every 24hrs to prove that you're a human.

The app also gives you prompt after 24 hrs to turn on the next mining session.

Download Pi Network app from Playstore or Appstore and register with your real name, phone number and username.

Use pbams as your invitation code when signing up.

Happy Pi coin Mining!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by odysey: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
saphiere:
Hunger bad o.

One said he just wanted to help
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by Spy360(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why are they in the US if Nigeria is good to them? undecided
Re: “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses by HeadAcheDrug: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Goo news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters / Picture Of Tinubu Kissing His Mother, Late Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji / Tinubu Under Fire For Denigrating Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.