Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State (3321 Views)

Ndidi Elumelu And Atiku/okowa Campaign Team Chased Out Of Delta Community / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by copyrites: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu and his team chased out of Ijesha kingdom while trying to visit the king of Ijesha Land.

Watch video on Twitter

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1621596934120132608?t=VO9SU0ZcIHWd-aLwOXgF1g&s=19
Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by Tochi3(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin

He should come home to Iragbaji.. ..

Hope the Thief was chased all the way down town.. into the hall.. cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by SaintNegro77: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is just the beginning for the pee pee grandpa and his urchins.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by copyrites: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tochi3:
grin

Jungle don mature..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
They met ongoing protest about fuel and new Currency.
Not this Sensational headline

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by dustmalik: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Don't mind Obi-diots. They are naturally stupid

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by MrEverest(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Lol, all these Urchins self. They always use all manner of lies to cover up. Even if Peter Obi entourage meet protest on the way, the protesters will automatically convert to supporters.

Tinubu was chased away period. His disgrace has started already.

SMH.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by BRIMBRAM: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Me Sha, am very happy that Adeleke will be leaving the government house. It's my joy that APC eventually won. Tinubu the master political strategist. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
No be only ijesha land nah egba land, beerfraud pigs are the most stupid people in Africa....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by BRIMBRAM: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
No be only ijesha land nah egba land, beerfraud pigs are the most stupid people in Africa....

They are acting Nollywood movie in ijesha.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by LegendHero(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol all these Obi supporters and their delusion.

Yesterday was like carnival in Osun state and it is the most massive rally I’ve seen so far in Asiwaju campaign especially when you gauge the street credibility yesterday

Tinubu could not even get down from his bus and had to address them right from there coz the crowd cannot be controlled due to the numbers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by BRIMBRAM: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

They are acting Nollywood movie in ijesha Peter Obi na dey director.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tochi3:
grin

He should come home to Iragbaji.. ..
grin grin grin he is afraid of his state of origin

His past might come crawling in

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
He has been making fake promises, where will the money to improve the lives of the people come from

From the N50B he will be collecting from the governors

Take a good look at all the states where Tinubu is their "godfather" undecided the school fees was highly increased with no hope in sight

Look at how he battled Fashola when he was doing well in Lagos State

If you think that Tinubu will bring ease to you if elected then you have not studied his antecedent, you are in for a looooooooong thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by Tochi3(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin he is afraid of his state of origin

His past might come crawling in
Chai..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by odduduwa: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
The village welcomes Thier town union president starting from 29 of may 2023, village women annual levy 350 , men 500, youth 200 . Alpha beta to oversee it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by Creamypie(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pepo don dey get sense small small
Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by BATified2023: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, all these Urchins self. They always use all manner of lies to cover up. Even if Peter Obi entourage meet protest on the way, the protesters will automatically convert to supporters.

Tinubu was chased away period. His disgrace has started already.

SMH.
don’t b stupid

I was live n direct at oshogbo today, I met them e route akure they were all shouting Yoruba lokan

U igbos think your fake news can stop us abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by BATified2023: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Yesterday was like carnival in Osun state and it is the most massive rally I’ve seen so far in Asiwaju campaign especially when you gauge the street credibility yesterday

Tinubu could not even get down from his bus and had to address them right from there coz the crowd cannot be controlled due to the numbers.

just leave d igbos to their madness

I was there yesterday on my way to akure, I got trapped from that new bridge to olaiya via okefia n co

Igbos are just delusional

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by copyrites: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Lazy yoot. Go and watch the video or are you blind?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by copyrites: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
just leave d igbos to their madness

I was there yesterday on my way to akure, I got trapped from that new bridge to olaiya via okefia n co

Igbos are just delusional

I'm from Osun, oponu! Go and watch the video, lazy yoot.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by youngrichnigga: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tochi3:
Chai..
Abeg tell that guy waiting at the Iragbiji town square that we have moved to the town hall Bala Blu :🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by phorget(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

As if it's not his party that is dragging us through this mess.
Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by Jostoman: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Me Sha, am very happy that Adeleke will be leaving the government house. It's my joy that APC eventually won. Tinubu the master political strategist. grin

are you telling us now that he is the one that hack into BVAS in osun? Adeleke has come to stay till 2026 know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by Salewa97: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nonsense news.
Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by BRIMBRAM: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jostoman:
are you telling us now that he is the one that hack into BVAS in osun? Adeleke has come to stay till 2026 know this and know peace.

Am telling what the court has said. If you have evidence of hacking provide it to the court. Simple

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by Jostoman: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Am telling what the court has said. If you have evidence of hacking provide it to the court. Simple
Adeleke till 2026

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by YungMillionaire: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
The link does not exist. Fake news. Try again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by 9jahotblog: 12:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Bala blu blu first defeat in Yoruba Land will start from Osun State in 3 weeks time. Osun State people reject him on every side. Tinubu is a goner

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by ablejesus26(m): 12:35am On Feb 04, 2023
No biggie,He said they should stone him if APC fails.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by yarimo(m): 1:29am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:

Tinubu and his team chased out of Ijesha while trying to visit the king of Ijesha Land.

Watch video on Twitter

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1621596934120132608?t=VO9SU0ZcIHWd-aLwOXgF1g&s=19
This is next president of Nigeria

Re: Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State by ScamHunter: 1:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Yoruba are wise people. They'll never allow Tinubu to mislead them in 2015, 2019 and again in 2023...

God forbid BAT thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) / Massive Protest In Kano Against Military Intervention In Niger (video) / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.