Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

N- Power: What Is Your Status - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N- Power: What Is Your Status (13132 Views)

N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment / If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / Npower: What To Do If Your Status Shows Paid But No Alert Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Flyingngel(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
trisha01 post:

They send a list to the school?

Yes
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Coolgent(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Ssoil:
Who will send me 20k embarassed
What do want to use it for ?
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by justmome: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
wunmi590:

As for my wife, the only thing she's waiting for is salary...

Physical verification done and status now read pass on her dashboard, PPA letter signed and uploaded since last 3 weeks

All N-Power Batch C applicants will receive their stipend after the completion of their Npower physical verification exercise, Npower physical verification will end by 24th September 2021, Npower Batch C applicants should start expecting payment by month end or lattest Mid October if NIBSS, Nigerian Inter Bank Settlement Scheme completely validates the BVN of Npower Batch C applicants.

The Npower Non Graduate category will receive devices to harness their skill set, but the Npower Graduate Category will not be given devices this time around.

All N-Power Graduate category will last for 12 months and all Npower Batch C Volunteers under this category will earn a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 while the non graduate Npower category will run for an average period of 9 months and N-Power Batch C Volunteers under this category will earn a stipend of ₦10,000.

All N-Power Batch C categories are to keep checking their NASIMS portal for updates, please note, if you are not paid when payment commences it simply means that your BVN was not validated by NIBSS Nigerian Inter Bank Settlement Scheme probably due to names mismatch, we hope all Npower Batch C Volunteers will be paid as at when due without any form of payment issues.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2021
justmome:

All N-Power Batch C applicants will receive their stipend after the completion of their Npower physical verification exercise, Npower physical verification will end by 24th September 2021, Npower Batch C applicants should start expecting payment by month end or lattest Mid October if NIBSS, Nigerian Inter Bank Settlement Scheme completely validates the BVN of Npower Batch C applicants.

The Npower Non Graduate category will receive devices to harness their skill set, but the Npower Graduate Category will not be given devices this time around.

All N-Power Graduate category will last for 12 months and all Npower Batch C Volunteers under this category will earn a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 while the non graduate Npower category will run for an average period of 9 months and N-Power Batch C Volunteers under this category will earn a stipend of ₦10,000.

All N-Power Batch C categories are to keep checking their NASIMS portal for updates, please note, if you are not paid when payment commences it simply means that your BVN was not validated by NIBSS Nigerian Inter Bank Settlement Scheme probably due to names mismatch, we hope all Npower Batch C Volunteers will be paid as at when due without any form of payment issues.
blessed day sir.

Pls where did you get this information from?

1 Like

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by wunmi590(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
justmome:

Thank you for this great information

1 Like

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Ssoil(f): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Coolgent:

What do want to use it for ?

for feeding embarassed
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Levels1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
wunmi590:

Stop saying what you don't know, is not everything you talk about, no just dey open your mouth and close...

You are not the owner of the dashboard and letter, I have compare and contrast the old and new, they are same thing....

Don't just talk for talking sake, mr ITK..

The change didn't affect everybody, just few

I expect you to have apeas for yourself rather than everyone. The oops is trying to correct your wrong but instead of you to clam down and learn you are here bragging on nothing. The oops is very correct as I have lots of people affeteda by the new development.

1 Like

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Baker325: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Evening sir, I need help concerning my PPA letter . Have done all necessary things including my physical verification but been facing difficulty to download the PPA letter.

What should I do please ?
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by otuya1: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Baker325:
Evening sir, I need help concerning my PPA letter . Have done all necessary things including my physical verification but been facing difficulty to download the PPA letter.

What should I do please ?

Chat me up on zero eight one three six six two five one two zero for assistance

Cheers
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Judeozoemena: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2021
justmome:

N-power Batch C: Payment Date for N-power Batch C beneficiaries

The clamour for receiving the first Stipend by the Stream 1 beneficiaries of the Batch C Npower beneficiaries have intensified following the official commencement of the Programme.

The programme officially commenced on 4th October, 2021, as the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development quells the request by the new Beneficiaries of the Npower programme that September Stipend should be paid.

FULL DETAILS at https://www.myinfoclock.com/2021/10/n-power-batch-c-payment-date-for-n.html
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by desertboom(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
https://chat.whats app.com/HeXR9DRZHrKBcXLgw725kb

NPOWER beneficiary should use the link to join the WhatsApp group for more info

Copy the link to your url and join all the words together to have access

Copy the link to your url and join all the words together to have access.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Kobidave1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ssoil:
Who will send me 20k embarassed
me
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Ssoil(f): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobidave1:
me
smiley 3066001404 first bank
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Newton2024: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Judeozoemena:

N-power Batch C: Payment Date for N-power Batch C beneficiaries

The clamour for receiving the first Stipend by the Stream 1 beneficiaries of the Batch C Npower beneficiaries have intensified following the official commencement of the Programme.

The programme officially commenced on 4th October, 2021, as the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development quells the request by the new Beneficiaries of the Npower programme that September Stipend should be paid.

FULL DETAILS at https://www.myinfoclock.com/2021/10/n-power-batch-c-payment-date-for-n.html
I'm eager to receive the first payment. They should please pay us as at when due. Delay does not make sense.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Newton2024: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
kinggSamuel:
I posted my redeployment letter to the portal and it tells me the reception is pending i should check again later. Who else is experiencing same.?
I'm also experiencing same since last month.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appy Now: Graduate Customer Service Officer At British Council Nigeria / 4 Things You Must Do Before That Interview / Common Errors Of First Time Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.