Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

N- Power: What Is Your Status - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N- Power: What Is Your Status (13128 Views)

N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment / If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / Npower: What To Do If Your Status Shows Paid But No Alert Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by radna2: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
No-Power 4 dis N-Power
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by MVLOX(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onelove508:

What's happening that day?

Official resumption
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by enemachris(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ssoil:
Who will send me 20k embarassed
Say you use juju ni
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by enonche85(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please what's the process of redeployment?...I need answers please. ��
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by SaAyomikun(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onelove508:

Though they said within three days?

Them don add one week to the PV jare. Nothing dey

1 Like

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Pymetrics: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

As for my wife, the only thing she's waiting for is salary...

Physical verification done and status now read pass on her dashboard, PPA letter signed and uploaded since last 3 weeks
Waiting for salary or waiting to start work and get paid after?
See the people that will rush to tag politician as corrupt.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by mikess: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
My wife till now is still unable to print her PPA. How did you download your own ?
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

As for my wife, the only thing she's waiting for is salary...

Physical verification done and status now read pass on her dashboard, PPA letter signed and uploaded since last 3 weeks
She will have to download the new PPA letter and take it to her supervisor for signing & stamping before uploading again
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
iconnecta:

are u sure they will pay this month ?

i was hearing about , they will communicate the PPA resumption date.LOL

but on the dashboard u can see these vividly

* Please note that beneficiaries are to resuming with the first 3 days of posting. On resumption they will be assigned to a supervisor that will appraise them
They said you should resume on 4th October and you're already talking about salary
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Flyingngel(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pls house, my wife downloaded the first place of primary assignment and took it to the school and it was sign by the appropriate authority and even her name was on the list sent to the school only to check her dashboard today and discover that she has been posted to another school and her dashboard is still showing upload your acceptance letter.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by wunmi590(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
fados4sure:

She will have to download the new PPA letter and take it to her supervisor for signing & stamping before uploading again

Theres nothing like new PPA letter, it only affect those whose PPA was changed after their physical verification, in my wife case, her PPA remain constant after her physical verification...

And I even keep checking for her until this very moment...

Infact I help her to check her dash board every blessed day...
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Theres nothing like new PPA letter, it only affect those whose PPA was changed after their physical verification, in my wife case, her PPA remain constant after her physical verification...

And I even keep checking for her until this very moment...

Infact I help her to check her dash board every blessed day...
Download the new PPA and stop saying what you know nothing about.

There is changes in the new PPA letter compare to the old one

Always check N-Power verified Facebook page for update

And secondly, the new update from N-Power is that the new PPA letter should be uploaded from 4th to 8th October
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by wunmi590(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
fados4sure:

And secondly, the new update from N-Power is that the new PPA letter should be uploaded from 4th to 8th October

Stop saying what you don't know, is not everything you talk about, no just dey open your mouth and close...

You are not the owner of the dashboard and letter, I have compare and contrast the old and new, they are same thing....

Don't just talk for talking sake, mr ITK..

The change didn't affect everybody, just few

2 Likes

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Stop saying what you don't know, is not everything you talk about, no just dey open your mouth and close...

You are not the owner of the dashboard and letter, I have compare and contrast the old and new, they are same thing....

Don't just talk for talking sake, mr ITK..

The change didn't affect everybody, just few
I sorry for you

Tomorrow when your wife nor see her salary na you go say village people are at work

At the top right hand corner of the new PPA letter, there are two things added and they are: N-Teach-NPR and the address of the PPA where as it is not in the former one and secondly follow N-Power official Facebook page to get updates and stop spilling trash
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by wunmi590(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
fados4sure:

I sorry for you

Tomorrow when your wife nor see her salary na you go say village people are at work

At the top right hand corner of the new PPA letter, there are two things added and they are: N-Teach-NPR and the address of the PPA where as it is not in the former one and secondly follow N-Power official Facebook page to get updates and stop spilling trash

Ok,

Thank you and good day
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Medic2021: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
What is the official FB page 4 Npower plz
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by MissW: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Ok,

Thank you and good day
Does the one she downloaded has her passport on it? If not, re download, take to the school again and re upload.
That guy was trying to help you and you were using harsh words on him.
The Ppa letter now is different from the one downloadable 3weeks ago.
That guy mentioned update on Facebook yet you didn't care. Did you know people are asking them question there and they are responding? They probably have advised people to redownload.

1 Like

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by otuya1: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
mikess:
My wife till now is still unable to print her PPA. How did you download your own ?

Chat me up on zero eight one three six six two five one two zero. On whatsapp

Cheers

1 Like

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by wunmi590(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
MissW:

Does the one she downloaded has her passport on it? If not, re download, take to the school again and re upload.
That guy was trying to help you and you were using harsh words on him.
The Ppa letter now is different from the one downloadable 3weeks ago.
That guy mentioned update on Facebook yet you didn't care. Did you know people are asking them question there and they are responding? They probably have advised people to redownload.

Yes, it does....

I'm following it on facebook too and even here on nairaland, everything being posted on facebook is also being posted here on nairaland, go to job section you will see it there.....

Yes, her picture is clear in it, I was the one that helped her to download it and gave it to her....
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Juventus4life: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
A friend of mine did his verification yesterday but up now it's showing pending instead of pass.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by trisha01(f): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Flyingngel:
Pls house, my wife downloaded the first place of primary assignment and took it to the school and it was sign by the appropriate authority and even her name was on the list sent to the school only to check her dashboard today and discover that she has been posted to another school and her dashboard is still showing upload your acceptance letter.
They send a list to the school?
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by ademasta(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
fados4sure:

Wow!
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Gfskw: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Babastrong(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
My status reads; A sure sign of a "STRONG MAN" is how gently he loves his wife.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by MissW: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Yes, it does....

I'm following it on facebook too and even here on nairaland, everything being posted on facebook is also being posted here on nairaland, go to job section you will see it there.....

Yes, her picture is clear in it, I was the one that helped her to download it and gave it to her....

Alright then.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by wunmi590(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
MissW:

Alright then.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Haywhymido(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Babastrong:
My status reads;
A sure sign of a "STRONG MAN" is how gently he loves his wife.
this one wey your status read this one, na registry be your ppa?
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Damilola72(f): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please who knows the direction to nut hall immigration local government in ibadan
That's my physical verification location
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Babastrong(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol. best of God, friend.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by barinedan(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Not deployed
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Andyvilly: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please someone should share the link to their verified Facebook page.
Re: N- Power: What Is Your Status by Babastrong(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigeria Program Organized to Win Employment Rights=NPOWER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appy Now: Graduate Customer Service Officer At British Council Nigeria / 4 Things You Must Do Before That Interview / My Experience In The Nigerian Job Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.