Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,072 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant (14923 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by Aganju849: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://newsreelonline.news.blog/2021/09/23/abiodun-running-ogun-like-level-13-civil-servant-atiku-spokesperson/

Na so

Sharp mouth when you dey opposition, but as soon as you enter power you begin to steal like say tomorrow no dey
Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
He is good in trying an error. He lack directive also guarded by fraudulent personal
Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by MufasaLion: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
What do you expect from a puppet? grin
Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dapo Abiodun isn't fit to become a local government chairman not to talk of a whole governor of a state. He lacks ideas and he isn't innovative. He is only good in flamboyant lifestyle just the way he celebrated his father's burial. He is the worst governor in the history of ogun state. In terms of infastructural development, Education, health, name it.
Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by seanjy4konji: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
For people who are typing this from their villages or even lagos that have not stepped foot out of Nigeria before..

If God permit you to o to ordinary Gambia there then you will know our politicians need to be shot point blank...you dont need to go to South africa,morroco,even nairobi not to talk of Asia..

Our leader deserve a cool spot in hell...they cant make heaven...

Go to all schools in Nigeria..except private...looks like we still in 1940s...shame on us all.

No hospital nothing...we see someone driving a used car as successful

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by Coolgent(m): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why will this old Dubai Politician compare failure with level 13 civil servant.
Atiku you will never be our President
Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by Coolgent(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
nisco18ng:
I truly had a dream of Osibanjo completing Buhari's tenure to become Nigeria's next president!
I pray it becomes a reality.
Amin If it will be for the benefits of the masses, may Allah make it happen

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by jaxxy(m): 1:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Smile4mee01:
I have been watching Ogun state from a distance. I must say I don't have much confidence in him. With Oguns proximity to Lagos, you would think ogun should be the next Big thing.

He is one reason why Godfatherism is not so good.

I sometimes think Democracy is not for us, a government system that relys on the votes of its poor citizens will always be swayed by money.

Godfatherism is not democracy. It is a illegal Control mechanism used of any purpose good or bad because we have weak systems.

Ideally Godfathers especially the criminal ones should bein jail for interfering with governance by acting against the constitution.
Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by GROWTHSET(m): 4:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Oshibajo imposed Dapo because he's a fellow Redeem church member and Ijebu agenda n
ow . Competency was thrown to the trash because Religious biggotry Against Akinlade from Yewa.We are watching....
How has that centiment make Ogun better better. A state governor by by Christian elected governor for about 20 yrs and more christain Military Governors all very competent an did Well. The only and first person from Yewa was denied because is from a different religion.We are watching how he will become the Next with his biggotry records.
Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by Ameduedwin: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
when I see this man posters outside that he want to contest for ogun state governor, I just know nothing better will come out, ask how this man is treating his worker, how is he taking care of his worker in his own company before he became a governor, working with this man nothing attached to the small money that's he is paying as a salary, No leave nor leave allowances, No Christmas bonus, No increment. if like spent 100yrs there, you are on your own, very aggressive and pompous, paying of salary is till on fifteen to 17th of another month. even since he became a governor i think things will be better
for the worker noway.
Re: Segun Sowunmi: Dapo Abiodun Running Ogun Like A Level 13 Civil Servant by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Smile4mee01:

Hmnnn.... You are kinda right. Is ot ok then to say we deserve our leaders past and present because we are a people who prioritize money of self than The quality life of all?

Yep

My argument was that, Looking at the electoral process in Nigeria. Do you really think the results is a true reflection of the majority ? Even the Available people to vote , do they get the party tickets by merit of performace or by what they stand to benefit for the stakeholders.

Yep
They were most popular (this is a democracy not meritocracy)
Popularity is the merit

Stakeholders represent the voters by proxy
You can't win where you're unpopular if not Pdp would still be in power

Beyond everything, I Just want Nigeria to work.
it is working
You can't plant oranges and expect apples to harvest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju / Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.