Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver (13648 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Maduka Lectures At OCI /NYSC Breast Cancer Seminar, Donates Handsomely / Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by xpool(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
chiiraq802:
I wish you all the best Maduka.

If only Mahmood Yakubu go allow you win, this wan weh once corrupt now turned saint Stella Oduah of APC don talk say dem go use all machinery at there disposal.

So you guys still believe and follow politicians?
Una no go get since at all.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by westfield: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by BluntCrazeMan: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Government of the Catholic, By A Catholic, and for the Catholics.

Now that he is playing the Catholic Denomination Politics...
Let him not cry Foul when Andy Ubah starts playing the Anglican Denomination Politics ooo
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lol, I hope he's doing it because he's a kind man.

This man won't win an election until he kisses the ring of the kingmakers in Nigeria. Sharing money and being kind will get you nothing in Nigeria. The people don't decide shit around here.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by BluntCrazeMan: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
Na only Maduka dey do contest for anambra? We are yet to c soludo, Valentine, ifeanyi ubah, Andy ubah campaign. Worst still maduka go come still carry last with all this he money Alex dey deceive am to waist undecided
Only him dey do campaign on Nairaland..
Don't underplay the roles of Alexreports and his lots of Monikers on Nairaland.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by Scamburster(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
IF maduka see 50 thousand vote make he thank God anambra politics is not won by campaigns but underground work . PDP primaries hasn't taught u a lesson . as it stands we don't even kW the full names of PDP candidate or how he look like but second sure for am. Maduka is on test running for me creating awareness for next 4 yrs
What do you mean by underground work?.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by chiiraq802(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
xpool:

So you guys still believe and follow politicians?
Una no go get since at all.

I don't believe, neither do i follow any polithiefcian. I just wished him all the best, that's the least I can do.

And mind you. you don't hate polithiefcians more than I do. left for me, I would have killed all past, present and future polithiefcians and there families.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by BluntCrazeMan: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
IF maduka see 50 thousand vote make he thank God anambra politics is not won by campaigns but underground work . PDP primaries hasn't taught u a lesson . as it stands we don't even kW the full names of PDP candidate or how he look like but second sure for am. Maduka is on test running for me creating awareness for next 4 yrs
Even in the next four years, he is not getting shiishii..
Him and Alex will have same status after the elections..
Which is: Former Candidate of the Anambra State Gubernatorial Election of 2021..

1 Like

Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by Longman8: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
MDK for governor of Anambra. We move
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by OG1BABY(f): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by kenzysmith: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Scamburster:

What do you mean by underground work?.
Are u a learner don't u know the godfathers of anambra state need u support to win they are bigger than anambra citizens combined willy obiano, peter obi,ubah, ezeuguo and so many others
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by Oppy2k2: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Election in Nigeria is just in one direction. Donate money now to loot later. We can't learn anything in this country.

Still d same thing, yesterday he was in oko oju Omi, tomorrow he will be drinking palm wine and roasted corn, yesterday he climbed okada. Politicians in this country are just too backward in reasonings.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by BluntCrazeMan: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Cc...
Alexreports..
Gleesmodel..
If you are going to read this, please pay very good attention..
Dr. Maduka will never win at the polls.
Take it from me.
He is busy doing mid-range Politics.
He is not doing grassroot Politics, he is not also doing high-level Politics.
He is just trying his best at gathering popularity.
I don't know for all the other states...
But, Anambra Politics is not won with popularity.. It was never won with popularity, and can never be won with popularity...
But since you are not doing some underground grassroot and high-level sortings yet,, then, I need you guys to be the cleanser of this corrupt system in Anambra State.
You guys will bring back sanity to the Politics in Anambra State of you do the right thing..
The only thing is that, the right thing at this moment is not cheap at-all..
There used to be 4608 Polling-units in Anambra State, But now, it had been increased to 5720 Polling-units.
There are 326 Wards-Collation-Centers in Anambra State.
There are 21 LGAs Collation-Centres. And then, there is one final State Collation-center..
You guys should employ at least 6068 Agents, so that each of these venues can get one agent wach..
These agents should upright, and they should understand that they are there for a purpose.
They should be ready to pursue your course with you..
These agents are supposed to be persons who are not ready to compromise their stands when given some paltry sums that may even be as low as N50,000...
(The Wards and LGAs Collation-Centres should have at least 2 agents for best covering, because most of the manipulations in the calculations happen here)
All these agents should be trained on how to professionally capture events on camera without being noticed, so that they can capture the malpractices as they are happening, with the time and location of the Malpractice properly captured or named inside the captured videos.
(The malpractices must happen, no doubt).
The agents at the Polling-units and the Collation-centers must make sure to also get their own copies of the appropriate Results-Sheets, and then, they should snap same and send to your own ACCORD PARTY Control room, which should serve as your party's Control Collation Center for Cross-checking and Tribunal purposes.
If Elections were cancelled in some Polling-units or Wards or LGAs, the sheets where the appropriate INEC officers indicated that the Elections were cancelled should also be collected by the appropriate party agent and also snapped sent to your own party Control Room.
This is also for the purposes of Cross-checking and Tribunals.
Let me make it clear.
There would be massive multiple Thumb-printing at the Polling-units which would even be a decoy..
Because the proper manipulations would happen at some illegal Collation Points which are totally different from the main Accreditated Collation Points.
The results from the Accreditated Collation Points would end up not being used.
And in the end, the Results-Sheets from the fake Collation Points would be used.
And unfortunately, these fake Results-sheets would have names and signatures of people who posed and pretended to be agents of all the other contesting Parties.
But the evidences you have with you will help you to prove your case at the Tribunals.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sirlins:
Fund raising of 150m
Catholic Church shaaaaaa
Them too like money.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
JuanJO:
E don dey donate money upandan. When he win and start to dey collect all him money back una go dey cry fowl play.
Dem no dey even do debate again for our country. Bunch of criminals undecided undecided
who debate epp? And why shouldn't he collect his money back? You fit troway ya own moni?
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
pennywys:
wink

With free and fair election this maduka guy go fit win oooooo

But the rogues in APC will rigg it right
no be APGA state again? Why you always dreaming of APC?
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
STEWpid:
As usual..

That's politics in Nigeria.

Throw money and gifts around is the simplest way to govern stewpid people!

...and after been the Governor, will he still throw money around?
really?
How do they do it in non Nigerian countries? I want to check something
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:
This Guy is wasting his money oo
is it your money?
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by techWriter3: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
This man is a big THREATENED to APGA
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by rickyrex(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
E go shock maduka say Nigeria election no be vote count but by highest bidder or highest rigger.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by Mickie25: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
God bless u sir
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by BigDolph(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
This Maduka has spent a lot of money on this election o. If he no enter na gbege o odi woro si woro
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by STEWpid(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
really?
How do they do it in non Nigerian countries? I want to check something

I guess you missed road?

You want to defend that "Non Nigerian countries also throw money and gifts around to win elections"?

No wonder Naija is backward and your politicians run to those countries to enjoy the best healthcare and development, while they leave you back here to sniff to death.

We need their type of politics that involve money and gifts; they have values to show for it!

Nigeria Needs a Foundational and Psycho-Social Revolution, and only MIRACLE can do that.

Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by Champneys: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Which one be handsomely? Abeg how much him donate? undecided
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by Koldam2020: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Suspect33 post=106128213] if they are gullible enough to pray to "angels" and bow to statues, getting them to raise 200m will be a walk in the park
My people perish because dey lack knowledge
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by OHIGGI: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
you are calling him the right candidate just becouse he is sharing money now abi? people like you put nigerian in this present situation
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by ZIAZI(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Suspect33:
if they are gullible enough to pray to "angels" and bow to statues, getting them to raise 200m will be a walk in the park grin grin

People worship over a thousand "divine beings", but everybody go say na em own be the real one. There are atheists out there too.

Las last, just RESPECT people's religious affiliations, e get why.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / Lagos Red Line Rail To Be Commissioned On February 29th By President Tinubu / Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.