Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver (13644 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Maduka Lectures At OCI /NYSC Breast Cancer Seminar, Donates Handsomely / Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2021
I hope it’s not his personal money he’s sharing like Santa Claus. He should have a campaign organization receiving funds to help his campaign.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
STEWpid:

I guess you missed road?

You mean YOU missed road

You want to defend that "Non Nigerian countries also throw money and gifts around to win elections"?

Yep
Problem is you not ready for that convo so you devolve in next paragraph

No wonder Naija is backward and your politicians run to those countries to enjoy the best healthcare and development, while they leave you back here to sniff to death.

Yet they die
And we live
Funny how that works out
One would think nobody dies abroad (covid has proved otherwise)

We need their type of politics that involve money and gifts; they have values to show for it!

So you're back to what we already have
You funny

Nigeria Needs a Foundational and Psycho-Social Revolution, and only MIRACLE can do that.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by otokx(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why is he always wearing dark shades?
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by STEWpid(f): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:

You mean YOU missed road

Yep
Problem is you not ready for that convo so you devolve in next paragraph

Yet they die
And we live
Funny how that works out
One would think nobody dies abroad (covid has proved otherwise)

So you're back to what we already have
You funny

Really,

I want to have your time so we could engage in chats with facts, but there is no need drilling much of my brain for a meaningless argument; I have too many engagements.

Pray that your life be like the current day Nigeria.

Thanks.
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
STEWpid:

Really,

I want to have your time so we could engage in chats with facts,

No you don't

but there is no need drilling much of my brain for a meaningless argument;I have too many engagements.

Said like a true empty brain

Pray that your life be like the current day Nigeria.

Thanks.
as if we are not living the Nigeria as it is same way we lived it under your Pdp forefathers
Re: Maduka Donates Handsomely At Catholic Women Convention, As They Vowed To Deliver by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
STEWpid:

I guess you missed road?

All you

You want to defend that "Non Nigerian countries also throw money and gifts around to win elections"?

Nothing to defend
It's fact of life

No wonder Naija is backward and your politicians run to those countries to enjoy the best healthcare and development, while they leave you back here to sniff to death.

Cos of ppl like you

We need their type of politics that involve money and gifts; they have values to show for it!

Nobody is holding you o

Nigeria Needs a Foundational and Psycho-Social Revolution, and only MIRACLE can do that.
no
Just capitalists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kafanchan Youths Hold Walk For Atiku In Southern Kaduna (Video) / DPO Shoots Man To Death In Kwara / CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.