Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) (4110 Views)

"Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 / GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by christaddicted: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please let's help get justice for Ezeiruaku family. The actor is my childhood friend.

Justice for her. Justice for her family.

See his handle on instagram:
https://instagram.com/vichvitalis?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by Mokason288(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
We don’t know him

The young man is trying to trend on his kid sisters misfortune

9 Likes

Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by Gentlerespect76: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
It doesn't matter that she is a sister to a star; what's important is that what the soldier did to her should not be done to any human being.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by christaddicted: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mokason288:
We don’t know him

The young man is trying to trend on his kid sisters misfortune

Why are people like this? Let such misfortune not come to you so you know how it feels. Be mild when you speak young man.

1 Like

Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by christaddicted: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
It doesn't matter that she is a sister to a star; what's important is that what the soldier did to her should not be done to any human being.

That's the point.

3 Likes

Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by Mokason288(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
christaddicted:

Why are people like this? Let such misfortune not come to you so you know how it feels.
Did I Insinuate in any way that I didn’t feel the young girls misfortune?

I only stated a fact that I and so many other Nigerians don’t know the young man

Must I know everyone?

How is his picture he added going to get justice For his sister?
Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by Mokason288(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
christaddicted:

Why are people like this? Let such misfortune not come to you so you know how it feels. Be mild when you speak young man.
Kisssssssss my dirty BLACK ASSSSSSS
Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by christaddicted: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mokason288:

Did I Insinuate in any way that I didn’t feel the young girls misfortune?

I only stated a fact that I and so many other Nigerians don’t know the young man

Must I know everyone?

How is his picture he added going to get justice For his sister?

Actually, I did the picture adding not him. For those that don't know her should know the elder brother.
Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by christaddicted: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mokason288:

Kisssssssss my dirty BLACK ASSSSSSS

Lol....kikikikiki...hahahahaha...LAWKH

Such a funny dude. Have a great day, man.
Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by penplus: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Heard the disciplinarian has been arrested

2 Likes

Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by LionTiger(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Can you now see the reason why these female soldiers are advertising themselves, seeking husband, all over social media space?
If she treat a co lady in inhumane, how much more wickedness will show a man?
I guess no man will use his heard earned labour reward to procure such a heartless Jezebel.
God help us!

Meanwhile,
Aunty Soldier don buy market!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Using his sister's calamity to advertise himself.

I don't know him, he is a gym instructor or a professional weight lifter?
Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by Cashio(m): 3:10am On Sep 25, 2021
christaddicted:

Actually, I did the picture adding not him. For those that don't know her should know the elder brother.
the picture adding is absolutely unnecessary. Why do we need to know the brother? Or so it means those who don't have a popular brother won't be fought for if they needed justice...abeg remove that rubbish picture.
Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by elonmuskbaby: 3:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Soildier woman's village people don score goal grin
Re: Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos) by christaddicted: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Cashio:
the picture adding is absolutely unnecessary. Why do we need to know the brother? Or so it means those who don't have a popular brother won't be fought for if they needed justice...abeg remove that rubbish picture.

Done!

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X / “beware,davido Adeleke And Mr Patrick Are Fraudsters!" / Lmao!! Iyanya And His Dog Strikes Matching Pout Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.