Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Please Help. I Don't Usually Release During Sexual Activity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help. I Don't Usually Release During Sexual Activity (1191 Views)

Man And Woman Getting Stuck During Sexual Intercourse / Things That Happens To The Breasts During Sexual Intercourse / Achieve Longer Duration During Sexual Intercourse With Mascum Herbal Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. I Don't Usually Release During Sexual Activity by bsuinfotech: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good afternoon NLders
Please I have a challenge.

I've been mastubating for about 6 years now and recently I noticed that whenever I tried having sex with any lady, I won't reach organism. I don't release no matter how long but whenever I mastubate, I usually release sperm.

It's a concern for me right now because I got married two weeks ago and I've had intercourse with my wife 5 different occasions and I didn't release. I usually have erection

She's beginning to be worried

Please what's likely the cause and what are the likely solution?
Re: Please Help. I Don't Usually Release During Sexual Activity by yuping(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin wetin some people dey pray for, Oga dey knack dey go naaa till the next day, and see, abi u dey quick tire?
Re: Please Help. I Don't Usually Release During Sexual Activity by rottenPussy: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
She probably has a loose vagina (sorry to say).
You should try anal to see if the grip would augment the pleasure enough to make you reach orgasm.

Nevertheless, don't get addicted to anal if it works for you cos it has evident shortcomings.

Also, you can introduce lube cos most of the time what makes masturbation more exciting than vagina penetration is the abundance of lube.

Use Olive oil or invest in water-based lubricant

Having said all that, it is important that you bring yourself to understand that sex is overrated and you will eventually get tired of the actions.
Re: Please Help. I Don't Usually Release During Sexual Activity by falcon01: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
GOOD Very Good. Now you have more time to focus on your goals and become a sigma male
Re: Please Help. I Don't Usually Release During Sexual Activity by didi001: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
The difficult is as a result of your movement of the hips. If you can orgasm during masturbating then you trust me you are perfectly fine. You just need to master how to move the hips properly. Follow the instructions @ https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lilli.ch/en/pelvic_swing_sex_men&ved=2ahUKEwjm1sDZupjzAhWLsRQKHUEWAN8QFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3EWt1d4StaDJY5t3_kZ6Ig&cshid=1632515703732
Try spreading your legs further apart to move the hips freely while thrusting from on top
Re: Please Help. I Don't Usually Release During Sexual Activity by TurnNewLeaf: 3:35am On Sep 25, 2021
bsuinfotech:
Good afternoon NLders
Please I have a challenge.

I've been mastubating for about 6 years now and recently I noticed that whenever I tried having sex with any lady, I won't reach organism. I don't release no matter how long but whenever I mastubate, I usually release sperm.

It's a concern for me right now because I got married two weeks ago and I've had intercourse with my wife 5 different occasions and I didn't release. I usually have erection

She's beginning to be worried

Please what's likely the cause and what are the likely solution?

(1) (Reply)

I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? / Health Information Via Mobile Phone Debuts In Nigeria / Why ƌƦε̲̣̣̣̥ 2nd Sons Always Taller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.