Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? (1188 Views)

People With Heart Problems Who Have Done An Ecg Come In Here / Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2022
Now I am painfully aware that most cardiologists today dont know what they are doing. They have to go invasive first before they are sure but i am sure many of you will rather get the answers to your problems without costly painful invasive procedures if you can help it. Thats where i come in, I am the electrocardiography electrophysiology expert and will diagnose ALL, and i mean absolutely ALL and ANY disease or condition just from looking at your ecg reading. its a specialty and skill i have honed for over 10 years now. Here is a person wh wrote to me this morning from nairaland aged 33 presenting with pains in both arms and chest and it hurts turning his neck. Attached is his ECG he posted via email ( thats his feet not mine hehe ) . Now from the ECG we can see borderline R wave progression, ST segment elevation in leads V3 AND V4 AND V5 AND V6 as well as LEAD 1 telling me there is an anterior and lateral wall artery blockage. Also we have T wave inversion in lead 3 and finally there is LEft ventricular hypertrophy going on.

IN CONCLUSION this client has blockage of an artery supplying the anterior and lateral wall of the left ventricle and this has caused his left ventricle to exert itself and get bigger. The artery blockage is the proximal portion of the Left Anterior Descending Artery and this has caused Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. Now when he takes this diagnosis anywhere they know what they are doing easily and it is an easy fix.

now we dont believe in fleecing our sick brothers so this service only incurs a 5000 naira administrative charge. So hit me up if you have cardiac issues and an ecg for me to diagnose. Dont let these quacks go invasive on you for something that can be diagnosed non invasiely.

2 Likes

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2022
bump
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by fortress1993: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kindly reach Nichole Dietary Consultancy Limited and get natural treatment and cure to your problem As fast as your finger can carry you.

Whatsapp/Telegram:-
+2348137739878
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by wirinet(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
sukkot:
Now I am painfully aware that most cardiologists today dont know what they are doing. They have to go invasive first before they are sure but i am sure many of you will rather get the answers to your problems without costly painful invasive procedures if you can help it. Thats where i come in, I am the electrocardiography electrophysiology expert and will diagnose ALL, and i mean absolutely ALL and ANY disease or condition just from looking at your ecg reading. its a specialty and skill i have honed for over 10 years now. Here is a person wh wrote to me this morning from nairaland aged 33 presenting with pains in both arms and chest and it hurts turning his neck. Attached is his ECG he posted via email ( thats his feet not mine hehe ) . Now from the ECG we can see borderline R wave progression, ST segment elevation in leads V3 AND V4 AND V5 AND V6 as well as LEAD 1 telling me there is an anterior and lateral wall artery blockage. Also we have T wave inversion in lead 3 and finally there is LEft ventricular hypertrophy going on.

IN CONCLUSION this client has blockage of an artery supplying the anterior and lateral wall of the left ventricle and this has caused his left ventricle to exert itself and get bigger. The artery blockage is the proximal portion of the Left Anterior Descending Artery and this has caused Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. Now when he takes this diagnosis anywhere they know what they are doing easily and it is an easy fix.

now we dont believe in fleecing our sick brothers so this service only incurs a 5000 naira administrative charge. So hit me up if you have cardiac issues and an ecg for me to diagnose. Dont let these quacks go invasive on you for something that can be diagnosed non invasiely.

Sent you an email. Please respond, need advice on your area of expertise.

1 Like

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
wirinet:

Sent you an email. Please respond, need advice on your area of expertise.
Alright Sir
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
sukkot:
Now from the ECG we can see borderline R wave progression, ST segment elevation in leads V3 AND V4 AND V5 AND V6 as well as LEAD 1 telling me there is an anterior and lateral wall artery blockage. Also we have T wave inversion in lead 3 and finally there is LEft ventricular hypertrophy going on.

My eyes crossed and glazed over from here. Technical jargon has that effect on me embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ishilove:

My eyes crossed and glazed over from here. Technical jargon has that effect on me embarassed
lol technical jargon. happy weekend grin

1 Like

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by kkins25(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
sukkot:

You see ishi and magno aka mango, you need the holy spirit understand their play on words sometimes.

I first thought it offensive until the holy spirit ministered to me.. lol..

Mr sukk, i may have confused you for someone who many years ago had intelligible discourse with a certainly moniker- sarrassin. Have you engage him before?

sorry to digress, but i must have have followed you for a reason.

Unfortunately, my mum who had a heart attack or rather a sort of stroke around january isn't in the country now. when she gets back, id very much she pays you a visit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by Ishilove: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
sukkot:
Very technical, deafie. I just can't assimilate technicalities.

Happy weekend to you too. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ishilove:

i believe nothing cannot be learned if you have the presence of mind to commit and dedicate to it. grin
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
kkins25:

You see ishi and magno aka mango, you need the holy spirit understand their play on words sometimes.

I first thought it offensive until the holy spirit ministered to me.. lol..

Mr sukk, i may have confused you for someone who many years ago had intelligible discourse with a certainly moniker- sarrassin. Have you engage him before?

sorry to digress, but i must have have followed you for a reason.

Unfortunately, my mum who had a heart attack or rather a sort of stroke around january isn't in the country now. when she gets back, id very much she pays you a visit.
sorry to hear about your mum. the name sarrasin is very familiar. i am almost sure i have had comprehensive discourse in the past with that moniker. ahh ishi and mango ? lol who is mango ? i will look out for this character grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by kkins25(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
sukkot:
sorry to hear about your mum. the name sarrasin is very familiar. i am almost sure i have had comprehensive discourse in the past with that moniker. ahh ishi and mango ? lol who is mango ? i will look out for this character grin grin

I didn't give her the name ohh. i no want trouble. lol.... before she come for my head.

So do you still engage in such practises? referring to the discourse with sarassin. Any progress?
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by The5DME(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ishilove:

nothing dey inside your head before na.
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
kkins25:

I didn't give her the name ohh. i no want trouble. lol.... before she come for my head.

So do you still engage in such practises? referring to the discourse with sarassin. Any progress?
what practices ? i cant quite remember what the discourse was about ohhh hehe .
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by wirinet(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2022
Thanks for the link you referred me, it accurately described my condition. I had discussed my issue with various doctors and they all gave a wrong prognosis.

You have now pointed me in the right direction, I will now know how to approach the problem.

Thanks again for your help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by Ishilove: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2022
The5DME:
nothing dey inside your head before na.
You dey find my mouth, shey? You've been quoting me for some time now, trying to get my attention. If I give you that attention you want, you will run back to Facebook to bray like an epileptic donkey about having suicidal thoughts. Better go and wash your head with coconut water so that JAMB will pity your destiny and finally give you admission, instead of disturbing us here with your chronic idiocy and crass stupidity.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by Ishilove: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
Magnoliaa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by Ishilove: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
i believe nothing cannot be learned if you have the presence of mind to commit and dedicate to it. grin
I will try not to zoom out going forward grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Magnoliaa grin
oh thats the name ? lol
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
ahh ishi and mango ? lol who is mango ? i will look out for this character grin grin

angry Is nur me. Is nur me o. Don't mind these people that goan give me name wey my Iya ati Baba nur gimme o. I am as tasteless as an avocado smiley.

kkins25:

But you're helping to spread the name, ba? If I give you konk now, you wee be shouting gender violence. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by The5DME(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ishilove:

You dey find my mouth, shey? You've been quoting me for some time now, trying to get my attention. If I give you that attention you want, you will run back to Facebook to bray like an epileptic donkey about having suicidal thoughts. Better go and wash your head with coconut water so that JAMB will pity your destiny and finally give you admission, instead of disturbing us here with your chronic idiocy and crass stupidity.

That's how I like my women; so fiesty.
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

angry Is nur me. Is nur me o. Don't mind these people that goan give me name wey my Iya ati Baba nur gimme o. I am as tasteless as an avocado smiley.

But you're helping to spread the name, ba? If I give you konk now, you wee be shouting gender violence. undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by kkins25(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You deserve the fame angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by kkins25(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ishilove:

mr sukkot, you see weytin i dey talk....
Brutality grin grin grin grin grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
kkins25:

mr sukkot, you see weytin i dey talk....
Brutality grin grin grin grin grin...

lol hey brother it is what it is, as they say. sometimes you gotta let off steam grin grin
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
wirinet:
Thanks for the link you referred me, it accurately described my condition. I had discussed my issue with various doctors and they all gave a wrong prognosis.

You have now pointed me in the right direction, I will now know how to approach the problem.

Thanks again for your help.
The pleasure is all mine, my Kind Sir. I am always glad to be of service.

too many quack doctors in the land. i bet they charged you crazy money too for the wrong diagnosis
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ishilove:

grin grin cheesy cheesy dayummmm Ishi
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
The5DME:

That's how I like my women; so fiesty.
shocked
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
grin grin cheesy cheesy dayummmm Ishi
He is an irritant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
shocked
He has been trying to get admission into UNIBEN for donkey years, so he comes online to transfer the aggression of the numerous rejections.
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ishilove:

He has been trying to get admission into UNIBEN for donkey years, so he comes online to transfer the aggression of the numerous rejections.
wow. maybe he should try to get a skill instead. it is 2022 cheesy
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by The5DME(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Its my first jamb ishi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diabetes / Skin Cancer For Celebrities / Diabetes Cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.