Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,272 members, 7,867,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bbnaija: Pere Talked To Big Brother About Grand Finale, Read What He Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Pere Talked To Big Brother About Grand Finale, Read What He Said (560 Views)

'No Snakes' T-shirt: M.I Shades Vector At BBNaija Grand Finale / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Pere Talked To Big Brother About Grand Finale, Read What He Said by Gistcent: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Pere, has finally had a talk with Big Brother about making it to the grand finale. The recent development happened today during Pere's diary diary section. 

Pere told Big Brother that his chances of making it to the grand finale are high because of those he is up for possible eviction with this week. The BBNaija housemate stated that he has done everything within his power to secure a space for himself. 

He stated that the game had been in his favour and he had played his card very well. He told Biggie that his hopes are......continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/bbnaija-pere-talked-to-big-brother.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Know All Whitemoney Strategy Since From Day One - Pere / Bbnaija Queen Interview! "I Love White Money, Cross Na Cruise" (video) / Ex Shine Ya Eye Housemates Packed Like Sardine As They Fly To Dubai For Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.