Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 (28390 Views)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
fattprince:

As in I almost ran mad in that Greenwood aspect. I mean when Edison was warming up I thought he was coming in for greenwood. That guy was so obviously playing selfish.

Swears bro. Do u knw the annoying aspect? The lad wasn't feeling remorseful. He had so many opportunities to pass the ball to Ronaldo nd Fernandez buh he decided to go solo. Yet Ole din't deem it fit to talk to him or substitute him.

Bro, why would an inexperienced coach like Ole wit no CV to his name b sitting alltru a match?? Re u Ferguson? Gr8 coaches like Pep, Tuchel, Zidane, Mourinho, Conte, Klop, Ancelote etcetera don't sit. Wat is Ole feeling like?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Teaser4(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
aktolly54:
very rare to do what you just said unless someone pick a crazy game . how many people do you think will predict man u to lose?
safest bet na handicap 2:0. Small odds but kinda safe small…
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by crazygod(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

I don't actually blame Arnold. The midfielders are charged with covering and protecting the full-backs. Fabinho was the only midfielder tackling. Henderson and Jones were absent off the ball. If the other midfielders did their defensive duties, there would be less pressure on the defense. Henderson was only strolling anytime he didn't have the ball. He barely made tackles, clearances or interceptions.
Fabinho was dribbled like a learner today. I think all the back four plus fabinho and the keeper forgot their football head at home. There was no excuse. Klopp rested all of them over the week at least Jones scored and pressed today.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Keita, mane and salah would leave for afcon by january and we do not have proper replacements. We need to be in a comfortable position by January.

Dropping points against teams like this is unacceptable.
The way Brentford played, them no be "teams like this". We well and truly underestimated them bcus they play almost like Leeds and/or Sheffield during the season b4 they got relegated but they still got beat.

January go hard, make I no lie but we go dey alright.

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by crazygod(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Keita, mane and salah would leave for afcon by january and we do not have proper replacements. We need to be in a comfortable position by January.

Dropping points against teams like this is unacceptable.
Say Salah. Don't call Mane or Keita. Those ones na minus 2 them be for this season. Keita is even injured AGAIN. Mane doesn't even know how to play ball again.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by aktolly54(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Teaser4:
safest bet na handicap 2:0. Small odds but kinda safe small…
you mean 0:2 , like man u already lose by 2goal already? What if man u go win by 4 to 1
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by crazygod(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
ScrillyGOAT:
Salah reached a landmark today but he also cost a win. He has no reason whatsoever to chip the ball just 8yards from the keeper.
On a regular day, that would be a goal by Salah's standards. But I guess today was a bad day at the office. Because I have never seen our defense so shambolic like this since that Aston Villa 7-2 embarrassment.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
chiefodera:
Bet9ja
Ok login into the website(not old mobile)with your username and password. Then at the top right corner you'll see the icon with a blank human image, click on it, then you'll see deactivate account, click enter your password and end your business with them.

NOTE: you won't ever be able to recover your account from them again even through your email. And you have to make a resolve that you will never put your money into betting again no matter how sure the game looks. It's your resolve that matters not just the deactivation. I for one would never set foot in a bet shop, I just feel uncomfortable stepping my foot inside a betshop unlike when I use to go there to play virtual and 49ja(the lucky number games).

I helped a friend that was addicted too to deactivate bet9ja but dude ran away to Betking lol. So just make up your mind never to bet/ gamble again. God will help you

5 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Teaser4(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
aktolly54:
you mean 0:2 , like man u already lose by 2goal already? What if man u go win by 4 to 1
I mean Chelsea’s match
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mayhem1:
which one be no wonder again? Arsenal are trash
Bt arsenal clearly beat burnley nd norwich.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Chronicgenius: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

Swears bro. Do u knw the annoying aspect? The lad wasn't feeling remorseful. He had so many opportunities to pass the ball to Ronaldo nd Fernandez buh he decided to go solo. Yet Ole din't deem it fit to talk to him or substitute him.

Bro, why would an inexperienced coach like Ole wit no CV to his name b sitting alltru a match?? Re u Ferguson? Gr8 coaches like Pep, Tuchel, Zidane, Mourinho, Conte, Klop, Ancelote etcetera don't sit. Wat his Ole feeling like?

Bro

You need to see the way I was hurt when I saw Ole sitting ,even Fletcher had to come down and make the subs...

Quite appalling for a club of United's pedigree

A good coach will win trophies with this team...

How Ole is always starting Fred and Shine Shine Gorimapa Martial still dey zuzu me...

(Although Martial no play today sha angry)

Ole not subbing Greenwood capped it all...

When I saw Cavani...I was sure that Greenboy was coming off...only for me to see uncle Scott on the sideline...

I'm just feeling for Van De Beek...Dude has lost form,because of Ole...

A good coach will revive him to the top class attacking midfielder he is...

If Ole has any decency and loves United as he claims...He should just resign tomorrow after Sunday service grin

Jeez,this has gotten so long...see epistle...The thing just dey pain me bad bad.

4 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by seunadeolu(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
iphone 7 32G FOR-SALE

CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP: 07033161246

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by chiefodera: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thanks so
NewSoul:

Ok login into the website(not old mobile)with your username and password. Then at the top right corner you'll see the icon with a blank human image, click on it, then you'll see deactivate account, click enter your password and end your business with them.

NOTE: you won't ever be able to recover your account from them again even through your email. And you have to make a resolve that you will never put your money into betting again no matter how sure the game looks. It's your resolve that matters not just the deactivation. I for one would never set foot in a bet shop, I just feel uncomfortable stepping my foot inside a betshop unlike when I use to go there to play virtual and 49ja(the lucky number games).

I helped a friend that was addicted too to deactivate bet9ja but dude ran away to Betking lol. So just make up your mind never to bet/ gamble again. God will help you
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
crazygod:

Fabinho was dribbled like a learner today. I think all the back four plus fabinho and the keeper forgot their football head at home. There was no excuse. Klopp rested all of them over the week at least Jones scored and pressed today.
Jones has up'ed his game. Wen he see say d likes of harvey be wan collect im space.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
EbukaHades10:
The way Brentford played, them no be "teams like this". We well and truly underestimated them bcus they play almost like Leeds and/or Sheffield during the season b4 they got relegated but they still got beat.

January go hard, make I no lie but we go dey alright.
We're looking to bring asensio in january. He should cover up 4 salah. Minamino takes up mane side. As 4 keita, well lets hope bellingham chooses liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by crazygod(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Silentgroper:
Jones has up'ed his game. Wen he see say d likes of harvey be wan collect im space.
Well looking at the bright side, this time last year, Liverpool were embarrassed by Aston Villa and we still came third at the end of the season. So this could be our most embarrassing game of the season. I'm optimistic about winning the league.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Thebigheart: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Una neva see anything, na England F.A u wan use take play abi? Now they have balance the table.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by aktolly54(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Teaser4:
I mean Chelsea’s match
the odd won't make sense ooo
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by crazygod(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thebigheart:
Una neva see anything, na England F.A u wan use take play abi? Now they have balance the table.
What table are you balancing? We took a point. We are still topping the table and we remain the only undefeated team in Epl at least till we meet Man city. grin

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by specialbobby(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
AntiMahdi:
Shit is rigged by the usual Jew rat suspects.

Chelsea (an obvious win or draw), Man U (an obvious win), Athletico ( an obvious win or draw) and now Liverpool.

These Jew rats are a pestilence.

Joyandfaith, why are you Jew rats always looking for ways to scam the Gentile off his hard earned shekels?

How far e shoke?
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chronicgenius:

Bro

You need to see the way I was hurt when I saw Ole sitting ,even Fletcher had to come down and make the subs...

Quite appalling for a club of United's pedigree

A good coach will win trophies with this team...

How Ole is always starting Fred and Shine Shine Gorimapa Martial still dey zuzu me...

(Although Martial no play today sha angry)

Ole not subbing Greenwood capped it all...

When I saw Cavani...I was sure that Greenboy was coming off...only for me to see uncle Scott on the sideline...

I'm just feeling for Van De Beek...Dude has lost form,because of Ole...

A good coach will revive him to the top class attacking midfielder he is...

If Ole has any decency and loves United as he claims...He should just resign tomorrow after Sunday service grin

Jeez,this has gotten so long...see epistle...The thing just dey pain me bad bad.

grin grin

I feel ur pain bro. I vex sotay begin type rubbish for one tread like that.

Exactly, if Ole get shame him suppose submit him resignation letter first tin 2mao. grin

On the players, Greenwood needs to b benched cos pride done dey enta him head. As for Fred nd Ole i tink there is more to this than meets the eyes. I sincerely can't fathom the relationship btwn Ole nd Fred, buh i knw it's not normal. It's such a pity that we hv a player like VDB on the bench while clueless Fred is on the pitch.

Finally, Ole doesn't hv an excuse not to win a spoon wit this present crop of players this season. The only place United is lacking at the moment is DM, else everywhere stew. He had the opportunity to request for Either of Ruben Nevez or Camavinga buh he claimed his DM is ok, thus, he has no reason to complain. tongue
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Kyase(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
EbukaHades10:
I no dey everly run. I dey my boys back gidigba
You try

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by MrColdsweat: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Silentgroper:
We're looking to bring asensio in january. He should cover up 4 salah. Minamino takes up mane side. As 4 keita, well lets hope bellingham chooses liverpool.

You have greedy businessmen as owners, not arab billionaires.

Have you seen asensio's buyout clause?
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
crazygod:
The defense has let us down today. 1/10
Man city dey wait for una next week. Them dey beat Chelsea, belle dey sweet una. Oya beat Brentford make una go three points clear, una nor fit. These Liverpool fans una don dey too talk. If Chelsea nor win EPL this season, na Man city still get am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by invinzible1: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Richy4:

I don't expect you to understand... that will be flogging a dead horse
True because, mediocrity is at its peak.
Bottling up leads two times, well I don't expect you to less happy with the scoreline from a team who haven't played in toplight football for ages. Wait till you meet Aston villa...lol
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Soulvein: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

grin grin

I feel ur pain bro. I vex sotay begin type rubbish for one tread like that.

Exactly, if Ole get shame him suppose submit him resignation letter first tin 2mao. grin

On the players, Greenwood needs to b benched cos pride done dey enta him head. As for Fred nd Ole i tink there is more to this than meets the eyes. I sincerely can't fathom the relationship btwn Ole nd Fred, buh i knw it's not normal. It's such a pity that we hv a player like VDB on the bench while clueless Fred is on the pitch.

Finally, Ole doesn't hv an excuse not to win a spoon wit this present crop of players this season. The only place United is lacking at the moment is DM, else everywhere stew. He had the opportunity to request for Either of Ruben Nevez or Camavinga buh he claimed his DM is ok, thus, he has no reason to complain. tongue
Fans like you who make comparison between Fred, a defensive midfielder and Van De Beek an attacking midfielder, need to be tutored about football. It seems most of you just comment on social media based on what you all read from other people. This is not say that Fred has been fantastic, but VDB is never a replacement for Fred!

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by MrColdsweat: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Man city dey wait for una next week. Them dey beat Chelsea, belle dey sweet una. Oya beat Brentford make una go three points clear, una nor fit. These Liverpool fans una don dey too talk. If Chelsea nor win EPL this season, na Man city still get am.

We will teach you how to play city like big boys.

When we play city, we constantly attack and squeeze goals out of them.

Unlike Chelsea wey park bus, still no fit come fire one single shot....

You must learn good football by force.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by crazygod(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Point of correction. Liverpool fans don't make noise like Chelsea. As for Chelsea, they have been disturbing the social media since last week about flogging Pep again.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

We will teach you how to play city like big boys.

When we play city, we constantly attack and squeeze goals out of them.

Unlike Chelsea wey park bus, still no fit come fire one single shot....

You must learn good football by force.
Like you constantly attacked and squeezed goals out of them and collected 4-1 at Anfield abi? Hahaha! Dey there dey deceive yourself o. You guys should play like this next week, I need something to laugh about abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
crazygod:

Point of correction. Liverpool fans don't make noise like Chelsea. As for Chelsea, they have been disturbing the social media since last week about flogging Pep again.
We have the bragging rights, yes because we beat them thrice in a spin. Tell me whoelse has done that against Pep. Y'all were expecting a 3 to 4-nil scoreline abi? You guys should press high next week please and collect another 4-1, I nor fit wait to laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by MrColdsweat: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Like you constantly attacked and squeezed goals out of them and collected 4-1 at Anfield abi? Hahaha! Dey there dey deceive yourself o. You guys should play like this next week, I need something to laugh about abeg.

That's quality football man. The best teams try to outscore each other.

Brentford has taught you how to play football. You don't just block your post with 8players praying for counter, hoping your opponents make mistake.

That's hospital football mehn.

Like for full 90 mins, zero shot on target, zero shot off target....

Disgraceful from Chelsea.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by crazygod(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

We have the bragging rights, yes because we beat them thrice in a spin. Tell me whoelse has done that against Pep. Y'all were expecting a 3 to 4-nil scoreline abi? You guys should press high next week please and collect another 4-1, I nor fit wait to laugh abeg.
Bragging wetin? Na only una beat City three times? Liverpool have been there done that. We no make noise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.