Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State (1028 Views)

Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief / Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State by Kayodekoka: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
This man name Olowe Adebisi do artistic work and I am a photographer so it happened that someone refer him to me that he can help me do tcanvass background we(photographer) use in studio. The first time I did business with him he deliver my work as the right time
I decided to buy another background from him and I paid him 18,000. Before I sent him this money our agreement is that he will send the package to me once I get to kwara state because am in school then at Niger state. Few days to come to kwara state I called him to send the background to Ilorin because he base at Ilesha in Osun state, however he told me he's not around that time but he will be back in a weeks time, when the one week reach I called him but since then he has refuse to pick my calls, block me on facebook and never reply to my chat. It was after this I report him in our photographer group but to my suprise I was told this is his format of scamming people;he will deliver the first work to build trust and runaway the next time
Please anyone who know how I can get him arrested will be really appreciated. He lives in Ilesha in Osun state but have never been to Osun state before, I live in kwara state

The following his the man details
Phone number: +234 803 784 7344/+234 805 053 2333
Facebook name:Olowe Adebisi
Business nameGenius fotoart concept

Re: How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State by henryvirus(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
A private detective can do that for you. I am one. If you can pay for my services you'll get your money back.
Re: How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State by TarOrfeeek: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
henryvirus:
A private detective can do that for you. I am one. If you can pay for my services you'll get your money back.

Will you deliver the first time and run away the second time?

Yes or No?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State by Ythe3rd(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'm not very sure but I think you should go to your bank and report maybe they'll be a way to retrieve your money
And how sure are you that's the scammers picture, because scammers don't use their pictures
Re: How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State by Boogyman557: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SO SO SORRY MAN. BUT SCAMMERS HARDLY USE DER PICTURE. I PRAY U GET UR MONEY BACK. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State by Kayodekoka: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ythe3rd:
I'm not very sure but I think you should go to your bank and report maybe they'll be a way to retrieve your money
And how sure are you that's the scammers picture, because scammers don't use their pictures

The he do artistic work for living. I get the picture from his facebook and am 100% sure he's the one
Re: How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State by Kayodekoka: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
henryvirus:
Can you recover the money first before I paid for your service

(1) (Reply)

. / I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR / Car Carrying Another Car Spotted On A Nigerian Road (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.