Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out (2198 Views)

Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours / Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by shella20: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
A lady knows as Jennifer Iyon has called on the people of Nigeria to come to her rescue as a dreaded cult group known as the "daughter of jezebel" is on the hunt for her life.

She narrated in her ordeal that it all started around December 2014 when she was introduced into the group by her friend named Mary. Mary in conjunction with her friend, Gladys, tricked her into joining the cult.
Unknown to her, she thought the group is set to help girls to achieve their dreams in life because she was promised that they will help to gain admission into the University.

She said, "Gladys told us (and Mary) she has someone who could help us get admission into the University. Mary and I were so happy. Then on the 5th January 2015, Gladys took us to her godmother. We were given food and drink, not knowing we have been initiated."
Jennifer said the issue started when they tricked her to go to a place and was given a gun to kill someone that she denied and then she has been receiving a death threat.
She informed our correspondence that the case has been reported to the police station. but the police are reluctant in the case.

During this period, her friend - Mary, whom they initiated together was killed, and a note was sent to her that she is next. Since the police are not ready to help she had to run away from the country, because she was told that they have groups in almost all the states in Nigeria.

The Command’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Edafe Bright, confirmed the incident when he was contacted.
Bright said that the Commissioner of Police (CP) in the Command, Mr. Ari Ali, had directed all the tactical Commanders, the Divisional Police Officers (DPOs) and other men of the command to be on their toes.

He said this would enable the Command to rid the state of criminal elements through gathering intelligence from the public and taking the battle to the den of criminals.

“The CP has also urged the members of the public to volunteer useful information that will assist the police in discharging its duties,” Bright said.
https://infodailyng.com/cult-groups-are-after-my-life-lady-cries-out/
Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by samso247(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's alright...

Space booked
Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by arthurwillia(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by Righteousness2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Only a Guy/ Lady with no understanding will be a member of a cult.

If you are a Member of any cult whether as a Lady / Guy and you seeing this . I am giving you 7 Days to Denounce and Come out from that Wickedness, Repent and Surrender to JESUS.
The next move you make as a cultist will be be your Grave.

If you Doubt this, try it!

4 Likes

Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by TearNinja001: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
"daughter of jezebel" and she was tricked into joining it?

"she thought the group is set to help girls to achieve their dreams in life because she was promised that they will help to gain admission into the University".

The bolded is a red flag she should have known.

I hope the police can help in her case, coz cultism is deadly

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by DaddyRochie1642: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
From the name alone "Daughter of Jezebel", her common Sense should have told her that name sounds Devilish.

Common sense is indeed not common.

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by Mightycall: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
It will shock you to find out that, maybe the reluctant police officers are aware and are even members to the cult. Nigeria is rotten!
Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by JackStephans(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you are a Member of any cult whether as a Lady / Guy and you seeing this . I am giving you 7 Days to Denounce and Come out from that Wickedness, Repent and Surrender to JESUS.

Well don Sir, Assistant God..

Grand Executioner..

It's Rather sickening to see folks like you insult the person of God in the name of the gospel..
Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by Map1(m): 5:20am On Sep 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

are you threatening them?
Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by Goldenprecious1: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2021
So, after they have killed Mary her friend; that's when this Mofos called NPF woke up abi.

May we not get involved in issues that will drag us 6feet underground. #Iseeh
Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by DSC7: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Welcome to hell........

Avoid bag gangs dem no hear...

Forming i belong and big girl up and down now see your life outside....

Say No To Cultism or have yourself to Blame las las....

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by GIdiata(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2021
shella20:
A lady knows as Jennifer Iyon has called on the people of Nigeria to come to her rescue as a dreaded cult group known as the "daughter of jezebel" is on the hunt for her life.

She narrated in her ordeal that it all started around December 2014 when she was introduced into the group by her friend named Mary. Mary in conjunction with her friend, Gladys, tricked her into joining the cult
Unknown to her, she thought the group is set to help girls to achieve their dreams in life because she was promised that they will help to gain admission into the University.

She said, "Gladys told us (and Mary) she has someone who could help us get admission into the University. Mary and I were so happy. Then on the 5th January 2015, Gladys took us to her godmother. We were given food and drink, not knowing we have been initiated."
Jennifer said the issue started when they tricked her to go to a place and was given a gun to kill someone that she denied and then she has been receiving a death threat.
She informed our correspondence that the case has been reported to the police station. but the police are reluctant in the case.

During this period, her friend - Mary, whom they initiated together was killed, and a note was sent to her that she is next. Since the police are not ready to help she had to run away from the country, because she was told that they have groups in almost all the states in Nigeria.

The Command’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Edafe Bright, confirmed the incident when he was contacted.
Bright said that the Commissioner of Police (CP) in the Command, Mr. Ari Ali, had directed all the tactical Commanders, the Divisional Police Officers (DPOs) and other men of the command to be on their toes.

He said this would enable the Command to rid the state of criminal elements through gathering intelligence from the public and taking the battle to the den of criminals.

“The CP has also urged the members of the public to volunteer useful information that will assist the police in discharging its duties,” Bright said.
https://infodailyng.com/cult-groups-are-after-my-life-lady-cries-out/

The female Gender, from time immemorial will always play the victim card and blame someone/everybody for their foolishness/Predicament.
like the serpent, they are cunning and deceitful. Deceit is in their DNA.
read the whole text, compare with the highlighted and tell me how her "dead friend" should be blamed for her gross stupidity. when it's obvious from her story that her friend was also naive and stupid
Re: Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out by obonujoker(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Cultism is a disease... Only Jesus can save

(1) (Reply)

They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS / Drug Trafficking Juju: Drugs They Ingested Refused To Leave Their System. / Woman Hides $5000 Stolen Cash In Her Rectum (See Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.