Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi (2988 Views)

Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. / 10 North West Support Groups Dump Atiku For Tinubu / Afenifere To Buhari: Honouring Abiola Not Enough To Get S' West Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by Sunday2021: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Zetra7:
Politics aside , it's time we the people of the south throw our weight on Peter Obi from south east.

Let's stand together for unity and progress, am sure the people of the SE and SS knows his value, if the SW joins the wagon, we can then together present our candidate to the North.

Am not here to blow the trumpet of Peter Obi, am not saying he is a saint or the saviour but the track record of this man speaks for itself.

His stand before politics, his envying standards during his political era and his position after power definitely marked him out..

Osibanjo is a nice man, eminently qualified to be the president of this nation but let's be honest, the candidacy of Osigbanjo will create more problems in this country, the SE might feel neglected, the SS might feel cheated even the so called North will see it as an opportunity.

The Northern elders forum has made their opinion clear, they will sell a candidate from the North presumably ATIKU, forget the drama playing in APC , Northern APC will tactical back Atiku, they did it before during Jonathan, despite been in PDP , they worked against Jonathan..

Am no longer interested in partisan politics, I stand for the right thing , the Asian world that I saw recently opened my eyes, these are countries that were rated with Nigeria , today they are fast moving ahead competing with the great powers..

Forget about TINUBU, ATIKU, WIKE AND THE REST OF THESE MEN, they're politicians only interested in their interest and nothing else....

Peter Obi, Osibanjo, Dr Okowa, Fashola, Okonjo Iweala, Adesina , these are the sort of men and women Southern Nigeria should look up for presidency and kind of calibre of people our youth and children should look up to..

South west , I call you on you to drop your quest for another presidency, vote an ibo man out of merit, 8 years of Obasanjo and 8 years of Osibanjo is enough for now in the spirit of brotherhood, anything less than that is a NORTHERN PRESIDENCY (both in APC and PDP) with either SE or SS as VP...

Enough of a divided south, enough of playing games , will implore the southern governor's forum to boldly declare their support for a SE presidency, that will show that we are serious for our turn..
south east is not the only zone that never ruled this country neither is the igbos the only tribe in Nigeria that has never ruled this country. We have more than 300 tribes in this country, so why are they thinking that they better than other tribes.

1 Like

Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by Tomek09(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nebulax:
Fantastic rubbish. As if SW won't present their own candidate.

Why are SE people self dey run from pillar to post about the 2023 election? Is it something you guys are interested in? Do you have the balls/courage to contest? Under which political party.

SE people should stop putting mouth in 2023 presidency, they are free to discuss about their favorite second fiddle position which SW is not interested in in 2023..
Lol..... anything short of Igbo Presidency, pwer returns to North with Igbo V.P

Nothing for Yorubas in 2023. Even SP and Speaker, they won't get.
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by oyatz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Peter Obi is scheming to be the running mate to Atiku in 2023. He doesn't need the S/West to actualize this.
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by AfonjaConehead: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
MuchAdo:

Abiola also defeated Tofa.

Only Hausa/Fulani make up the north

Learner! grin
No nah,the Igbos are also part of the north. grin

Mo se duro o..name the yoruba presidents who won without the SE/SS votes grin
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by MuchAdo: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

No nah,the Igbos are also part of the north. grin

Mo se duro o..name the yoruba presidents who won without the SE/SS votes grin

Osinbajo will still get similar volume of SE/SS votes in 2023 to emerge president... tongue
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by AfonjaConehead: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
MuchAdo:

Osinbajo will still get similar volume of SE/SS votes in 2023 to emerge president... tongue

Thank God you didn't mention tinubu,I'm sure you made a mistake, status quo aunty grin
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by MrMaestro: 1:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
south east is not the only zone that never ruled this country neither is the igbos the only tribe in Nigeria that has never ruled this country. We have more than 300 tribes in this country, so why are they thinking that they better than other tribes.
THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by walefresh3(m): 5:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Peter Obi Vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu

**Educational institution***

**Sacrifice for Democracy***

**Professional life**

**Business development and Entrepreneurship**

**Human Capital Development***

u can't just complehend what the guy analysized... Too poor of u... I am from west tell u dis opening.. at the late hour of the election the north we support atiku... If pd0 can zone their ticket to see... I will implore the apc to alsobdobthe same...The only advise from my end is that..ohanaeze should try to meet tinubu and negotiate how an Igbo man presidency will benefit all Nigerians
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 26, 2021
B-b-b-but I thought you guys are not Nigerians? Or you expect Yorubas to vote in elections in Biafra?

1 Like

Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by nameo: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2021
seunmsg:
Is Peter Obi interested in becoming the president? What exactly has he done or is currently doing to push this ambition? PDP is about to zone its ticket to the North, what is Peter Obi doing about it?

So, what exactly can the south west do for Peter Obi when he’s not even doing anything for himself? Should the south east not be at the forefront of this movement before asking for the south west to join? What exactly are south east governors and leaders doing to get PDP’s ticket zoned to the south?

I agree compeletely with you here(which is strange).

I dont ubderstand why Peter Obi has not come out fully for the President. Power is never given. It is taken by those who desires it.

As for the SE Govs and Leaders, no comments.
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by Vinstel: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
PIMPAR:

Obi is a known bigot.
We know the tribal role he played during the Fashola regime when after he was informed about destitutes relocation back to their State of origin. He was well informed, he didn't take any action until those destitutes were returned to east. The bigot went on social media to play tribal emotions as if he was not notified ahead of time. He's a known bigot, trying to always clever by half
You are talking arrant nonsense, but I'm not surprised, it has become the commom mode of operation of you pathetic tinubu cretins to manufacture and peddle lies without shame. Can you provide any evidence that Peter Obi was ever informed of the ill adviced decision taken by the fashola admin then? I'll be waiting for it but in the meantime, if this pathetically ridiculous tale of yours is the only evidence of Peter Obi being a tribalistic bigot then you should hide your head in shame. Someone who you claim is a bigot that has lived his life in the full glare of the public for years yet you can only bring out one supposed example of his bigotry which is even a lie you manufactured, you are the one who is the bigot here just peddling lies in order to justify your bigotry. If peter Obi is indeed a bigot then there should be many evidences of his words or actions that portray him as one and you wouldn't have the need to tell lies just to manufacture one single example of his supposed bigotry.

1 Like

Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by Corporate2020: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
I will vote for any Southern candidate if the contest is between North and South. If however the contest comes down to Yoruba Versus Igbo candidate, then I will vote for a Yoruba man. But, if and only if the Igbo candidate is Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, then I will vote him over any Yoruba candidate.

But first, let's force the parasitic Northern Oligarchy to accept power return to the South first.
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by InHeaven(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Zetra7 we're saying the same thing. Obi Should contest on the platform of PDP while we have Yoruba under APC. it's as simple as that.

Obi can't contest under APC because APC doesn't have ground and popularity in the East. We won't now because of this refused to contest (as Yoruba) under the platform of APC.

Can't we have PDP candidate (SE)
and APC candidate (SW)?
Anything bad about that?
Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by PIMPAR: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Vinstel:

You are talking arrant nonsense, but I'm not surprised, it has become the commom mode of operation of you pathetic tinubu cretins to manufacture and peddle lies without shame. Can you provide any evidence that Peter Obi was ever informed of the ill adviced decision taken by the fashola admin then? I'll be waiting for it but in the meantime, if this pathetically ridiculous tale of yours is the only evidence of Peter Obi being a tribalistic bigot then you should hide your head in shame. Someone who you claim is a bigot that has lived his life in the full glare of the public for years yet you can only bring out one supposed example of his bigotry which is even a lie you manufactured, you are the one who is the bigot here just peddling lies in order to justify your bigotry. If peter Obi is indeed a bigot then there should be many evidences of his words or actions that portray him as one and you wouldn't have the need to tell lies just to manufacture one single example of his supposed bigotry.
Bla bla

Re: A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi by KosiGee(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2021
PIMPAR:

Obi is a known bigot.
We know the tribal role he played during the Fashola regime when after he was informed about destitutes relocation back to their State of origin. He was well informed, he didn't take any action until those destitutes were returned to east. The bigot went on social media to play tribal emotions as if he was not notified ahead of time. He's a known bigot, trying to always clever by half

Shame on you. If I was Peter Obi, I’d do what he did at the time and even confiscate the vehicle that brought those people in and prosecute the driver as well.

How do you people justify bundling people into a vehicle, moving them to Onitsha and dumping them at the River Niger bridge? Who does that? What kind of a man gave that instruction? People who were not from Anambra state were forcefully relocated to Onitsha and left at the River Niger bridge.
You are the bigot, the fool and the oppressor here.

Btw, I don’t support any Igbo man emerging president after Buhari. As for Tinubu, If I was voting, I wouldn’t cast my vote for him. I believe there are more Yoruba figures capable of impacting on the lives of Nigerians.
Tinubu is a snake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Failed As Ndi Anambra Troop Out To Vote / Simon Ekpa Set To Be Arrested By Finnish Government / What Really Is Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.