Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. (388 Views)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / 10 North West Support Groups Dump Atiku For Tinubu / A Call For South West Support For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by samsononyilo(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2023
All the Yoruba people I know here in Jos are gonna vote for the candidate of labour party..

1 Like

Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by Mraphel: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2023
U tell people I will vote Obi but lass lass I will vote for my choice.
Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by duro4chang(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2023
I am from the north central and I fully support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by Okoroawusa: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2023
I will vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by conductor250: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2023
*Yoruba Muslims

It's only chronic Yoruba Muslims and a few of them.

The ones I've talked to cursed Tinubu
Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2023
This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying, Save Lives, Save Nigerians

A Yoruba adage warns that the sweet food in your mouth should not make you forget the bitterness of hunger. Now the politicians are giving you 2000 Naira, some giving you some cups of rice so you can lose your precious future, your PVC. Hmmm! How many times did they give you seven years ago while your were crying around? Use your brain. Don't allow them deceive you and kill you later. Don't vote Tinubu. He is a big thief. He is not honest and above all he is old and sick. His party APC has caged Nigeria. Don't vote Atiku, his party has not made life easier.
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right. Stand on your feet and don't allow their noise carry you away. This is the time to save Nigeria. Vote right, choose right. Election is for mature people, not gullible adults.

1 Like

Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by owobokiri(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2023
Only Yorubas of the agbadorian heu still supports that growling Bonobo of a candidate. The whole country is tired of the janja-weed party!.
From Opadekun to Obasanjo and all the purposeful Yorubas that I know, the anthem is for Peter Obi. It's very clear.

We only have some Awawa boys and One million boys recruited by MC Oluomo and Co, who are still shouting "jagaban, on your mandate I stand". Hungry political jobbers, all of them.. Irrelevant reptiles. These are generational oafs.., thugs who need to be saved from themselves..

2 Likes

Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by Tinubuadvocate: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2023
I'm a Yoruba Christian but I will vote peter pandora ineptitude useless ipob terrorist believe only muslims are supporting a quality and father of democracy like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by Tinubuadvocate: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2023
I don talk am.
owobokiri:
Only Yorubas of the agbadorian heu still supports that growling Bonobo of a candidate. The whole country is tired of the janja-weed party!.
From Opadekun to Obasanjo and all the purposeful Yorubas that I know, the anthem is for Peter Obi. It's very clear.

We only have some Awawa boys and One million boys recruited by MC Oluomo and Co, who are still shouting "jagaban, on your mandate I stand". Hungry political jobbers, all of them.. Irrelevant reptiles. These are generational oafs.., thugs who need to be saved from themselves..
Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by donphilopus: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2023
owobokiri:

Why have you not responded to Seunmsg's question on the Addis Ababa Vs Lagos rail's thread? How come you're asking us to support Peter Obi whom you called a failure in 2013? Oh because he's your brother from the east? Y'all can only deceive the foolish ones.

2 Likes

Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by JoeNL22(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2023
samsononyilo:
All the Yoruba people I know here in Jos are gonna vote for the candidate of labour party..
Yoruba people are divided into 2;
1. MISCREANTS & URCHINS
2. SANE NIGERIANS & OMOLUABIs
'
Re: Only Yorubas In The South West Support Tinubu. by owobokiri(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2023
donphilopus:

Why have you not responded to Seunmsg's question on the Addis Ababa Vs Lagos rail's thread? How come you're asking us to support Peter Obi whom you called a failure in 2013? Oh because he's your brother from the east? Y'all can only deceive the foolish ones.

Seriously, I can't remember the question you're talking about..
I get many mentions here on daily basis and most of these mentions from the Agbadorian clan, starts with insults, so I seldom finish reading the posts..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ortom Backs Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / Beam Light On Abia State Gubernatorial Candidates / Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.