Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Rancorous Wife. She Will Not Kill Me... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Rancorous Wife. She Will Not Kill Me... (3679 Views)

Nigeria Will Not Kill Person Hahahahaha- Phlexnaija / This Our Aba Brother's Will Not Kill Us O.. / Nigerians Wont Kill Me With Laugh, See The Funny Way They Answered This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Rancorous Wife. She Will Not Kill Me... by Mustystrange98: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
©
Being a family man is not an easy one, especially in this president Buhari-led administration. Unlike me blessed with 3 families;My rancorous wife and two children.

Daily I would drop 1000naira for dinner that is after we have consumed a light breakfast.
Dropping 1000naira on a daily basis wasn't easy but what could I do.

So one day having received my monthly stipend,I decided to stock our kitchen with food stuffs. Hoping that there would be a cut on the amount we spent on daily basis.
So today I asked my wife what would be required to make dinner for the day.
"1000naira" she blutterd.
I gave her a surprised look...and continued polishing my shoe.
"Why the Look?" She questioned wriggling her waist. " or you have conracted amnesia as to forget your regular activity?" She poured out.
As man of few word. I went straight to the kitchen and bundled the foodstuff in a sack and "operation moved everything to my room" and locked the it consequentially
"What....what are you doing na?" She stammered pointing towards my room.
"I am doing what you are seeing...see don't spoil that door o...I have told you o...if.." I stammered
-"what will you do? i will spoil that door, what..what do you want us to eat?. She interjected, wriggling her waist, arm akimbo.

As a wise man. I told her I was going to resell the foodstuffs so as to earn cash. I gave her 1000naira to cook our usual -what would fit into the budget.

She squeezed the money and pelted it onto me.
I stood aloof watching her act of stupidity. I was sure the children were also surprised at her act...they sat on the sofa, eyes focused on her, watching the interesting drama.
I gently entered my room to avoid heated arguments.

Murmuring called back and forth the house. Then, there was silence, except for the sound of the television.
Minutes after, I sneakily opened my door tiptoed,headed for the exit door. "SHshhhhhhhh" placing my index finger on my lips gesturing the children to be quite.
(A door creaked from behind)
"Mr American Ninja well-done! the door is locked, no stress yourself...we go die here together!!!" She said in a typical pidgin english, adjusting her sport wears. How she noticed my movement surprised me.
With her on an Arsenal Jersey, made me hopeless...
Na d matter we still dey settle o!!!
™Musty strange.
Re: My Rancorous Wife. She Will Not Kill Me... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
is this a fiction or real?

Anyways, if it is real, then I need you to answer these questions.

Is your wife not working? And Why?
What part of the country do you reside that 1k can feed a family of four? Obviously not in Lagos.

Now, I wonder how she's been managing 1k for a family of 4 all these while but I must say, she's a good manger.
Cutting it further down to half ( ie.500) is wrong and uncalled for. You're the one looking for trouble here.

Finally, let your wife get something doing at least to assist you in her own little way.
If you drop 1k and she adds 500 naira or 1k, it's not bad.

I hope shes not suffering in silence, managing the money that can't feed one person so she won't be reminded or told to go out there and hustle? If that's the case, she's doing herself big time because there's nothing like earning and having your own money as an individual. Nothing like it. Nothing beats that sense of financial security.

1k for a family in this present economy??Hian!
Re: My Rancorous Wife. She Will Not Kill Me... by kodded(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mustystrange98:
©
Being a family man is not an easy one, especially in this president Buhari-led administration. Unlike me blessed with 3 families;My rancorous wife and two children.

Daily I would drop 1000naira for dinner that is after we have consumed a light breakfast.
Dropping 1000naira on a daily basis wasn't easy but what could I do.

So one day having received my monthly stipend,I decided to stock our kitchen with food stuffs. Hoping that there would be a cut on the amount we spent on daily basis.
So today I asked my wife what would be required to make dinner for the day.
"1000naira" she blutterd.
I gave her a surprised look...and continued polishing my shoe.
"Why the Look?" She questioned wriggling her waist. " or you have conracted amnesia as to forget your regular activity?" She poured out.
As man of few word. I went straight to the kitchen and bundled the foodstuff in a sack and "operation moved everything to my room" and locked the it consequentially
"What....what are you doing na?" She stammered pointing towards my room.
"I am doing what you are seeing...see don't spoil that door o...I have told you o...if.." I stammered
-"what will you do? i will spoil that door, what..what do you want us to eat?. She interjected, wriggling her waist, arm akimbo.

As a wise man. I told her I was going to resell the foodstuffs so as to earn cash. I gave her 1000naira to cook our usual -what would fit into the budget.

She squeezed the money and pelted it onto me.
I stood aloof watching her act of stupidity. I was sure the children were also surprised at her act...they sat on the sofa, eyes focused on her, watching the interesting drama.
I gently entered my room to avoid heated arguments.

Murmuring called back and forth the house. Then, there was silence, except for the sound of the television.
Minutes after, I sneakily opened my door tiptoed,headed for the exit door. "SHshhhhhhhh" placing my index finger on my lips gesturing the children to be quite.
(A door creaked from behind)
"Mr American Ninja well-done! the door is locked, no stress yourself...we go die here together!!!" She said in a typical pidgin english, adjusting her sport wears. How she noticed my movement surprised me.
With her on an Arsenal Jersey, made me hopeless...
Na d matter we still dey settle o!!!
™Musty strange.
that woman needs a brain resetting slap undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Jonathan (pictured) / Why Men Don't Talk In The Toilet! / Misunderstanding Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.