Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) (53704 Views)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by tobeymichael16(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Well written. Hate is not a good emotion.
GRACEGLORY:
There’s nothing bubu can do about this.

But uncle Reno, you must know that negative emotions like hatred destroy our peace of mind
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by izubext007: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Can this man ever. One back to Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Lightorder: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mastakija:
This one just dey use every opportunity chase clout
any clout chasing that changes Nigeria situation or express displeasure is welcomed. Oga, suffering no dey tire you ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Phiniter(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mastakija:

at least he's doing something better than what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Another looter enjoying his loot anyhow.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by techWriter3: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Reno's new name is hurricane
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Thoughty2(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mastakija:

Your suffering has not ended. It just started. With people like you in Nigeria, there is hardly hope that things will ever change.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by valoky22(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quoteAmen
author=Whois post=106136726]Nice 1 Reno, posterity will speak well for you, as for annoying anonymous people, the likes of NLPoliceWoman, oyinboupdate etc ass licking the ruling party, may your life end the way Nigeria is being managed [/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Myhusband(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Breaking news: Goodluck Jonathan decamped to APC as presidential preferred candidate

Reno: well only thing that's constant in life is changed, I wish him well

after election Reno appointed spokesman then you've another Femi Adesina

rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by PAWG(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
‘raPPing’ ? Wow!
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by michoim(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Iliyasdass(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Reno go soon decamp to APC..
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by zachanalysis: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is rather stupid if i may point out. Reno seem more like an embittered opposition tool as against someone who is trying to champion the frustration of the people against a failed government. For crying out loud, the annual UN conference is a forum for every world leader to discuss issues affecting our fragile planet. Not like bubu is holidaying there. This is foolishness in my own view.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Eagle360:
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Daboomb: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
AntiBMC:
I heard that the almajiri president didn't disappoint us...he went ahead to beg all the World Leaders to pardon his debts. Oh....such an embodiment of disgrace. Referendum is really the panacea for this backwardness brought upon us by foolanis.

That was a typical, Fulani-Foolish thing to say at the UN because majority of Nigeria's debt are to Single nations like China, and they dont forgive Debt, they just wait for you to default and take over the National Asset the Loan was secured with or used on.

Is it IMF or World Bank that would tell China to forgive Nigeria's Debt?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Iliya1520: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
ENGINEERG:
I hope when ELECTIONS come this Reno can come to Nigeria and use his energy too to campaign for a better person, cos I won't understand why Reno will be disturbing a president that is elected by the gullible and can not be impeached by the useless lawmakers who are tootless dog/asslickers, when he has failed

Na people such as reno be Nigerian problem, when it is the time of election, when he is need you will not see him, but na dis time around when he want put confusion you will have been seeing him playing nonsense. And him himself if he thinks he is good person why can't him come to contest for one political position? U will also be surprised, even if another person mount into a president position, either the man came from the southeast if he don't give him what he want, he will have been coming to defile him too.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Baba is enjoying himself in New York while Nigerians are suffering.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Lifebenzy: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
"An empty stomach is not a good political adviser". Albert Einstein.

Me: A full stomach is a good political crusader.

Reno money still the breath cus it's showing all over him.
sadly that why Africa is still much backward..greedy and people hungry for wealth are the set of people we call leaders..they don't understand politics is more of public service than personal enrichment but in Nigeria aside yahoo and drug politics is another way to get rich quick
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Tomek09(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Madness. Constituting public nuisance in a foreign land.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Whois:
Nice 1 Reno, posterity will speak well for you, as for annoying anonymous people, the likes of NLPoliceWoman, oyinboupdate etc ass licking the ruling party, may your life end the way Nigeria is being managed

All the usernames you mentioned are operated by same person. Na one person dey behind all those monikers. Very shameless cheap paid agent!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Abujason: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Una well done ooo!

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Chioma99(f): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
InHeaven:
Very useless set of people.
How's MIYETI ALLAH a Muslim organization?
Why must these Hypocrites always find ways to rubbish Islam?

Does bandits kills selectively?
Does criminal herders kills selectively?

You can't hate my religion and expect me to be a part of you. NEVER.

As long as you all drag Islam into any madness in South, NOTHING is going to be achieved

EXACTLY WHAT PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by mybiz234: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Whois:
Nice 1 Reno, posterity will speak well for you, as for annoying anonymous people, the likes of NLPoliceWoman, oyinboupdate etc ass licking the ruling party, may your life end the way Nigeria is being managed

Mannabbgrills is the same person as NLpolicewoman.

If you take time to check, you will see that most of the posts reported by NLpolicewoman were posts where people are challenging mannabbgrills. The guy is not smart enough to cover his tracks.

But he seems to have accomplices among the mods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
What really amazes me is Buhari building a naval base in a desert. I think I said it before. Well, what should happen is not this. See.... law makers are about giving states VATs. That's good. Herdsmen trouble will be a thing of the past. Amotekun in SW will birth state police. So, let's just keep going.

I am not really sure what will be the next phase of Nigeria, but one thing I want to believe is that a southerner should be the next president. And I pray the southerner finds a way to split Nigeria internally into regions. If this is not done, the oppression will continue. The only thing the north uses against the south is the massive population there. And then, south arent united.

Well, it is not too late to tell the north to go to places. And I am so happy Buhari is the president. Hmmm.if he had not, we would have continued thinking he is the only man who could fight corruption. Buhari himself is corrupt. Everything about him is zero. I have no respect for him at all. He is a dullard. He wants to build a naval base in a desert. Mehn!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Bbqekpa: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Whois:

Amen x 10000
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Habib101: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
My support dey ground 101%
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Gamesmart: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
He will soon join APC too?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Bbqekpa: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
lessonotes:
Opposition is always good for any government or leadership, but Reno's motive is always questionable. #HarassBuhariOut to what end?

Wonder what will happen when Reno gets back into Government when his principal GEJ becomes Nigeria's President Again

What a foolish question. Are you sure you are ok?

Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by BillionKnights: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mastakija:
You wey no dey Chase clout I hope say this country dey sweet you like this
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nice1 smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) by Premiumwriter2: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
stop to the shalaye. they are muslims.

every terrorist problem we have in this country was caused by muslims. the muslims don't have a good name for someone to rubbish. the name is already bad. islamabad
InHeaven:
Very useless set of people.
How's MIYETI ALLAH a Muslim organization?
Why must these Hypocrites always find ways to rubbish Islam?

Does bandits kills selectively?
Does criminal herders kills selectively?

You can't hate my religion and expect me to be a part of you. NEVER.

As long as you all drag Islam into any madness in South, NOTHING is going to be achieved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.