Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings (324 Views)

Lagos Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To Illegal Structure Owners In Lekki, Other Are / Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) / Build And Renovate Your Dream House With A Registered Building Construction Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ebonyi State Government has ordered owners of dilapidated buildings situated on major roads in Abakaliki, the state capital, to renovate them before November 30.

The Commissioner, Ministry of Capital City Development, Peter Nwebonyi, gave the directive at a meeting with the Ebonyi State Landlord Association on Friday in Abakaliki.

Mr Nwebonyi said the government’s directive was to enable structures to match the present level of development in the city.

He said the state government spent resources constructing flyovers, streetlights and concrete roads, and required the landlords to play their part by rehabilitating their buildings.

We want the landlords to cooperate by enlightening their members to avoid their property being sealed and dragged to court.

“All buildings in rickety shapes and some leaking roofs must be renovated by the landlords before November 30, 2021.

“Places like Ogoja, Afikpo and Water Works Roads, Udensi Street, Abakaliki /Enugu and Ogoja highways among others.

Areas mentioned are so dear to us because they form the heart of the capital city.

“It is not wise that after the government has put street roads and lights in order, such dilapidated houses will still be there while the owners are busy collecting rents from tenants,” Mr Nwebonyi said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/486586-ebonyi-gives-landlords-ultimatum-to-renovate-their-buildings.html
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ebonyi should be merged back to Enugu state because it seems nothing is really going on there for the governor and his commissioners to be this less busy.
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by chatinent: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mehn..I love chatting with girls from Ebonyi..esp those in the village.

Their plainness is topnotch.

So shy, accommodating, and making me feel like in Nollywood.

I so love you so much.
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Totilopussylick(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Ebonyi should be merged back to Enugu state because it seems nothing is really going on there for the governor and his commissioners to be this less busy.
Shaaaaat up

When last did you visit Ebonyi state?

I'm pretty sure you will not agree your in Nigeria.

Just try go there!
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Shaaaaat up

When last did you visit Ebonyi state?

I'm pretty sure you will not agree your in Nigeria.

Just try go there!

Hian, osino visit Ebonyi state?

What am I looking for in Ebonyi?

To even go and do what?... mtcheew
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Totilopussylick(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Hian, osino visit Ebonyi state?

What am I looking for in Ebonyi?

To even go and do what?... mtcheew
You see, you've never been there and your here talking trash undecided.
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Davash222(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
I want to believe the Ultimatum comes with Cash wink

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
You see, you've never been there and your here talking trash undecided.

Nwoke noru be gi , ka m noru be m.

Period.
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Totilopussylick(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Nwoke noru be gi , ka m noru be m.

Period.
Onye ara smiley

Asigi na abum onye Ebonyi state.
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Onye ara smiley

Asigi na abum onye Ebonyi state.

Denial is allowed. No be today una start am
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by yanabasee2: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
The landlord's will increase house rents to gather money to paint their compound.....

This country just the hard the go....
Re: Ebonyi Gives Landlords Ultimatum To Renovate Their Buildings by Naijanascam: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Are We are now in a parriah state?.......mandating someone to renovate his property is it part of governance?...why are black leaders always make life a living hell to their subjects....

Assist them in whatever way and capacity as a government to achieve this..... and you think they really love the present state of their properties....

Sorry
Just sorry

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Land At IBEJU- LEKKI / 70% 0f Lands In Ibeju Lekki Are Fake / Oya Come And Settle Down For Ibadan Ooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.