Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,905 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. (5955 Views)

Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by BAZ001: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Imagine wole Soyinka and Jide kosoko seeing their pictures right now ?
Naira is 560/$
Fuel 162# plus e
Heavy subsidy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by Blake755: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2021
femi4:
nobody holy pass ye....they are all thieves
Yeah bro I agree with you cry but we still needed to take our time when choosing
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by bjdon: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Ogamysamo:
what deprive the southern south of the right to be voted for. you don't even trust your region na anothe person own you de carry 4 head

We in the SS believe in fairness and equity. We have had a SS president. There has been a SW president, simple fairness demands that the next president from the South should come from the SE, but yes, I would have no problem also voting for SS person if need be. However the SW must NOT be allowed to produce the president in 2023. They think they are the only people with brains in this country. They supported Buhari to get rid of a southern presidnet, and now they are shouting 'Southern unity'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2021
bjdon:
This us we in the SS will NEVER support a SW president in 2023. If the SE are not given the chance, then it should remain in the North. The SW must not be allowed to profit from imposing Buhari on us.
thanks for this info. When they say power is going to d south, the west thinks it's to their side, after the open betrayal of voting an adolf Hitler in person of buhari, even though intellectually naive, to spite the south and east, meanwhile, na we all, including west still suffer am. Left to me, power should remain in North, if it doesn't go east or south. None has Monopoly to crase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2021
BAZ001:
Imagine wole Soyinka and Jide kosoko seeing their pictures right now ?
Naira is 560/$
Fuel 162# plus e
Heavy subsidy
and heaving taxation per transaction in bank
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by moriss33(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Atleast he is better than everyone in your family both past & present....una fam no fit challenge any of his achievements.
Stop foaming in the mouth & go look for food.
mu2sa2:
Jonathan - the first and only dullard president of Nigeria, parades a worthless PhD and is married to a fantastically corrupt woman who was doing it on his behalf and who also parades a questionable academic degree..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by mu2sa2: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2021
moriss33:
Atleast he is better than everyone in your family both past & present....una fam no fit challenge any of his achievements.
Stop foaming in the mouth & go look for food.
Maybe you're the original dullard's kai-kai supplier!
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by moriss33(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Oga like I said....the dullard is better than ur whole fam put together.
None of them can match his achievements & it would be an honor to be GEJ's alcohol plug anyday.

mu2sa2:
Maybe you're the original dullard's kai-kai supplier!

3 Likes

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by sim37(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2021
mu2sa2:
Jonathan - the first and only dullard president of Nigeria, parades a worthless PhD and is married to a fantastically corrupt woman who was doing it on his behalf and who also parades a questionable academic degree..

Just imagine wetin dey commot from ur mouth, because dey still dey feed u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by sim37(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2021
mu2sa2:

Ur stupidity na grade 1 confam

1 Like

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by InHeaven(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2021
Anyone who think GEJ is better must be suffering from dementia. It was as hard as this as well and then there was money in FG's vault which those Criminals parading themselves as officials in his cabinet feed fat on.
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by Morenikeji090(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2021
No problem... Yourba & Hausa & Fulani will continue to control Nigeria you better wake up you vote south west or not. We can't lack coz we have. Power in this country that is the fact people like you are lacking from..... If southerns govs are fighting for southern unity who the fucking hell you not to understand why ... Yoruba won't lack either u vote us or not... Yoruba & Hausa & Fulani ruling continue then..... Yoruba is the backbone of northern and if we chose. To make unity with southerns I believe that should be a problem or fake thinking... Vote north then we are good lolz Yoruba got the power in this nation. And world.. We are recognized take it or leave it.. Peace...
bjdon:
This us we in the SS will NEVER support a SW president in 2023. If the SE are not given the chance, then it should remain in the North. The SW must not be allowed to profit from imposing Buhari on us.

1 Like

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by Validated: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Morenikeji090:
No problem... Yourba & Hausa & Fulani will continue to control Nigeria you better wake up you vote south west or not. We can't lack coz we have. Power in this country that is the fact people like you are lacking from..... If southerns govs are fighting for southern unity who the fucking hell you not to understand why ... Yoruba won't lack either u vote us or not... Yoruba & Hausa & Fulani ruling continue then..... Yoruba is the backbone of northern and if we chose. To make unity with southerns I believe that should be a problem or fake thinking... Vote north then we are good lolz Yoruba got the power in this nation. And world.. We are recognized take it or leave it.. Peace...
Jaundice reasoning. It is s.pi..ty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by poiZon: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Felimax:
THEY DISPLAYED MY MOCK COFFIN PUBLICLY~ Jonathan.

Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother Who Lost Eight Children, Says GEJ

Former President Goodluck Jonathan says pictures of his mock coffin displayed in the media during the anti-fuel subsidy removal protests of 2012 traumatised his aged mother who had lost eight children.
Jonathan said this in his recently published book titled, My Transition Hours.
The former President said, “The protests continued unabated. In all of these, one woman I pitied most was my aged mother who was with me in the State House.
“Every day, she watched on television protesters carrying a casket with my picture on it and having the inscription ‘Rest In Peace.’
“I could imagine her trauma. This is a woman who had 10 live births with only my elder sister and I surviving.”
Jonathan said during the protests, several notable Nigerians visited him, asking him to reverse the increment in the pump price of petrol.
Some of the prominent Nigerians who visited him include: General-Overseer, Living Faith Mission (Winners Chapel) Bishop David Oyedepo; Primate of the Anglican Church, Rt.Rev Nichola Okoh and eight other clerics.
He said what was more disheartening was the fact that the opposition in Lagos had hijacked the protests.
Jonathan added that even the Nigeria Labour Congress which had been briefed on the matter before the subsidy removal was announced was co-opted into joining the protests.
The former President added, “In Lagos State for instance, it was like a carnival. Musicians, comedians and other celebrities were engaged by opposition elements to join the protests. Refreshments were served to protesters.
“Every morning Lagos State government workers cleaned up the Gani Fawehinmi Park and prepared it for the day’s protests. It appeared as though the protesters were very special guests of the Lagos State Government. Similar scenarios played out in other opposition controlled states.”
Jonathan further stated that the House of Representatives, which was led by pro-opposition Speaker, Aminu Tambuwal, decided to exploit the situation.
He said the House accused him of fleeing the country in a bid to exploit the situation for political gain.
The former President added, “The House of Representatives whose Speaker, Aminu Tambuwal, was hobnobbing with the opposition (he eventually defected to the opposition) did not help matters.
“Thinking that I had left the country for South Africa to attend the centenary celebration of the African National Congress, Speaker Tambuwal convened the House to sit on a Sunday just to condemn the deregulation.
“That was the first and only time in Nigeria’s political history that the parliament sat on a Sunday. At that sitting, an opposition member of the House got up to allege that I had abandoned the nation at such a crucial time to join festivities in South Africa.
“Unknown to the House, on that same day while they were sitting, I was at Eagle Square to inaugurate mass transit vehicles my administration purchased to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal.”
#NB
Same People who Occupied Nigeria then suddenly became dumb without Brains anymore.

COPIED!
Under the dullard, subsidy have been removed more than 2times n still counting.. The agberos r numbed and praying make God hep dem.
Naija na cruise.
The issue GEJ had was he was so democratic and Humane.
Before GeJ removed subsidy he discussed with all stakeholders, govrs and labour unions, they agreed. They state governors even made proposal for the funds saved from subsidy be shared amongst states. GeJ accepted, this is where my issue was, why share the funds amongst states when states r the number one pilferer of resources?
The same state govrs went back and betrayed the entire stuff using it against GEJ.
Has Nigeria been better after all these years?
We hate good things but embrace evil deeds.
Gej lost because he said damn public assets declaration. Nigerians went amock, today the angel that promised to declare his assets publicly and also mandate his ministers to do same, the man that promised to stop foreign medical trips and fix our healthcare is juunketting the globe with scarce funds looking for bed to lay and be checked.
God punish those who supports this evil, demonic regime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by poiZon: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
InHeaven:
Anyone who think GEJ is better must be suffering from dementia. It was as had as this as well and then there was money in FG's vault which those Criminals parading themselves as officials in his cabinet feed fat on.
U woke up way late.
Good night..
Which monies was in vault again?.
Nigeria operates on budget..
Budgets highlights monies expected and what should be expended with the budget cycle.
Fed govt propose their budget send it to national assembly which inturn vets and do neccessary checks before passing it to law.
Through out gej era, budget size didnt exceed 6trillion. They fixed roads, done maintenance on roads, calabar itu road wasnt tat bad during gej era cos maintenance was done almost Yearly. Go to road now u will weep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by Felimax(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
poiZon:

Under the dullard, subsidy have been removed more than 2times n still counting.. The agberos r numbed and praying make God hep dem.
Naija na cruise.
The issue GEJ had was he was so democratic and Humane.
Before GeJ removed subsidy he discussed with all stakeholders, govrs and labour unions, they agreed. They state governors even made proposal for the funds saved from subsidy be shared amongst states. GeJ accepted, this is where my issue was, why share the funds amongst states when states r the number one pilferer of resources?
The same state govrs went back and betrayed the entire stuff using it against GEJ.
Has Nigeria been better after all these years?
We hate good things but embrace evil deeds.
Gej lost because he said damn public assets declaration. Nigerians went amock, today the angel that promised to declare his assets publicly and also mandate his ministers to do same, the man that promised to stop foreign medical trips and fix our healthcare is juunketting the globe with scarce funds looking for bed to lay and be checked.
God punish those who supports this evil, demonic regime

Let me tell you the simple truth, i was among the people against GEJ. At Lagos then i was so loud with and added my voice to how much GEJ will loose. I did not and never expected that it will be this worst, i mean, who could imagine that we will be buying gas for almost 8k, in just less down 8 years?

1 Like

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by bjdon: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Morenikeji090:

It is ok, anybody can write anything they want online. We will see what happens come 2023. Its clear the lesson the North taught the SW on June 23th 1993, has still not sunk in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by poiZon: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Felimax:

Let me tell you the simple truth, i was among the people against GEJ. At Lagos then i was so loud with and added my voice to how much GEJ will loose. I did not and never expected that it will be this worst, i mean, who could imagine that we will be buying gas for almost 8k, in just less down 8 years?
Lastweek carried 4k to fill gas of 8kg, was thinking will come back with change, ended up filling just 6kg at 3900. Everything don skyrock, nothing is working and they know nigerians r fools that is why they keep telling us APC is the only party that can make Nigeria better.
They celebrate trains, but we in south dont even know what to celebrate..
Gej had his shortcomings but buhari is a whole lot of sin...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by InHeaven(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wow! People tend to forget easily
poiZon:

U woke up way late.
Good night..
Which monies was in vault again?.
Nigeria operates on budget..
Budgets highlights monies expected and what should be expended with the budget cycle.
Fed govt propose their budget send it to national assembly which inturn vets and do neccessary checks before passing it to law.
Through out gej era, budget size didnt exceed 6trillion. They fixed roads, done maintenance on roads, calabar itu road wasnt tat bad during gej era cos maintenance was done almost Yearly. Go to road now u will weep.
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by Morenikeji090(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'm telling you the fact... When south west don't wanna form unity una they blame we don't love south now that we wanna form stupid youths still wanna drove the south region govs unity backward. Sillyass... South west is lack nothing we got the power in this nation take it or leave it...
Validated:

Jaundice reasoning. It is s.pi..ty.
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by poiZon: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
InHeaven:
Wow! People tend to forget easily
How old were u when GEJ was in power?
Lets start from there
Atleast u fit help me remember what have forgotten
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by Morenikeji090(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
No shits gonna happen young man....
South west is always good to go in any thing in this country and world we rep... Some southerns youth who lack sense talking rubbish.... You think south south and south east govs who want the unity with west coast do you think they don't know how powerful south west is in this nation... Man up...
bjdon:

It is ok, anybody can write anything they want online. We will see what happens come 2023. Its clear the lesson the North taught the SW on June 23th 1993, has still not sunk in.
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by gentiles(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
bjdon:
Imagine someone from Edo state claiming 'We SS', attachee by force people.
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by InHeaven(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'm older than what you could ever imagine. How old were you as well during his tenure that made you think it was easy for citizens?
poiZon:

How old were u when GEJ was in power?
Lets start from there
Atleast u fit help me remember what have forgotten
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
But they have refuse to display not only the casket but the burial site of the lifeless one in Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by gheekhone: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
This one skipped geography class.

gentiles:

Imagine someone from Edo state claiming 'We SS', attachee by force people.
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
InHeaven:
Anyone who think GEJ is better must be suffering from dementia. It was as hard as this as well and then there was money in FG's vault which those Criminals parading themselves as officials in his cabinet feed fat on.
You're just a grade one mumu olosha.
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by InHeaven(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Is that how you talk to them at home
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're just a grade one mumu olosha.
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
InHeaven:
Is that how you talk to them at home
Mumu
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by Uchek(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Totally agree with you. Let the North rule Nigeria until they destroy Nigeria and cause its implosion.

bjdon:
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by poiZon: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
InHeaven:
I'm older than what you could ever imagine. How old were you as well during his tenure that made you think it was easy for citizens?
Grand pa, na u say i have forgotten so soon...
How old were u when gej was the president abeg...
What n what happened?
Remind me
The sharing formula hasnt change, whether oil was sold at 120dolls per barrel or 20dolls per barrel, the sharing formula is still d same.
I also know when oil was selling at 120dolls,price of fuel was higher,subsidy too increased for every litre of fuel imported.
Also the cost of drilling each barrel of crude was higher too.
But did u know when gej removed subsidy back in 2012,fuel was sold at 140+ per litre at international markets, and Nigeria was selling at 67naira per litre.
Fast forward to 2015, crude oil crashed to 26dollars per barrel, buhari removed subsidy, instead of fuel selling at less than 30naira per litre, it went upwards to 140+ per litre.
Grand pa, u know nothing about Nigeria, u rely on those frustrated illiterates who don't have money to buy newspaper but would be seen in every newspaper stand arguing blindly.
Una type full everwhere. Ignorant and confuse things
Re: They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Morenikeji090:
I'm telling you the fact... When south west don't wanna form unity una they blame we don't love south now that we wanna form stupid youths still wanna drove the south region govs unity backward. Sillyass... South west is lack nothing we got the power in this nation take it or leave it...

Take ur fake unity to the north. nobody is interested in the SS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Wards Are In Nigeria / "Olodo" Is Trending On Twitter, This Is Why. Caption. / Hurricane Sandy: Will Nigeria Learn From The Emergency Response Plan Of USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.