Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (969 Views)

Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: by SUPERPACK: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
When they tell you guys to remain celibate you say no, now here you are over thinking grin grin grin
Re: by DaddyRochie1642: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
I laughed when you said that your Life is in Danger, you should have thought about that when you were busy enjoying the Kpekus grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Truvelisback(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Abeg, no commess oooo.
Re: by chatinent: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Come plain uncle. Wetin bi the problem?
Re: by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:
Come plain uncle. Wetin bi the problem?
I was exposed to HIV
Re: by Machinegun91(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: by arthurwillia(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Boss I went to hospital today. I explained everything to them. I ran HIV test it came out negative but they said their pharmacist didn't come... Imagine, a Federal Teaching hospital. They started referring me to other hospitals I could get it.
Now I went there I explained everything again to her. The woman said I will run HIV test and then come back in 3 months. I asked her naïvely if there's a drug she will give me if I test negative, she said No. That k shouldn't take anything oo... She said the test is 800, I told her let me go bring money. Omo I commit the hospital. I am finding it difficult getting the drugs. I have till tomorrow 8pm. What can I do, I have only 1,500 with me.
A private pharmacy asked me to bring doctor's prescription. Omo, I don't know why they're hoarding the drug.
My life is in danger...

Haba baba which federal teaching hospital will tell you the pharmacist didn’t come, that can never happen Oga
What’s the name of the hospital?
Re: by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: by chatinent: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I was exposed to HIV

If there was a possible exposure, go to any pharmacy and request for PeP. As you may have been told, you have to take it before 72 hours of the possible exposure.

Visit a pharmacy.

It is usually taken one per day for 21 days.

They'll tell you more.
Re: by nams77: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I was exposed to HIV
How did you arrive at that
.stop worrying urself. U used condom na
Re: by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Congratulations in advance bro. In 3 months time... It's good to be positive
Re: by habsydiamond(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
The lady in question must have shown the op a testimony result that's why the op dey panic... Pls help him b4 he die of something else.
Re: by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
The lady in question must have shown the op a testimony result that's why the op dey panic... Pls help him b4 he die of something else.
Na ashawo girl
Re: by habsydiamond(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Na ashawo girl
atimes sef these ashawo girls dey clean pass some ladies we call girlfriends upandan ooo

1 Like

Re: by b3llo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:

If there was a possible exposure, go to any pharmacy and request for PeP. As you may have been told, you have to take it before 72 hours of the possible exposure.

Visit a pharmacy.

It is usually taken one per day for 21 days.

They'll tell you more.

(1) (Reply)

Iam Heart Broken / The Nice Guy Syndrome / My friend fought with a girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.