Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt (34522 Views)

Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun / Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied Up By His Creditor Over Unpaid N4.6m Debt. / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by specialbobby(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
The creditor commit no serious offense here
We are all in Nigeria they should go and settle they're selves
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by membranus: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2021
samtee37:
Naso dem go tie Buhari when he leaves Aso rock

No be only im dem go tie, be ready to be tied too.

Na all of us owe China the money.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by pickatyoubackup: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You won't know what the creditor is going through until you are in his shoes.
The plans I get for my debtors na death or madness. Debtors like this are very heartless na them dey owe you but na drm dey flex pass

I no dey justify the act of the debtor. He deserves what he got if he truly has and doesn't want to pay. I am only saying from a you have been caught point of view. This issue is deeper than we can think. The debtor can claim he was kidnapped and held hostage. Hope u get the point now.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Zico777(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2021
samtee37:
The way some people will borrow money from you and still be bragging to you, saying is it more than 2k, No! Go and steal it now.

James your time is coming ooo, as dem tie this man for ground, na for wall dem to tie you...
Unforgivable debtor sad sad
Boss, who is James pls? grin
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by wman(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Onigbese senior. Agbaya senior.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Zico777(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Glycolite:

To everyone feeling down right now,be strong because you have not seen anything yet.
Life go show you shege !
We no understand o!
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by symbianDON(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2021
elmodee7:
The ways of the flat are mysterious

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Yankee101: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2021
This is kidnapping and torture
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Mystic216: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2021
If I’m the creditor, wallahi the man must still pay the money, no matter level of police involvement

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Sleekfingers: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I will do more than that to a debtor. Those people are wicked. The idiot will be drinking beer and carrying olosho everywhere whereas he is owing someone a whooping sum of 4million.

And you will end up in jail. And even lose your money. The court will order you to compensate the debtor.....

You think say na jungle you dey?
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by torqque7(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Sometimes I don't feel pity for people who get assassinated,because u don't know what they did to someone that paid to get them assassinated. Just see this situation now,u are owing 4.6m and u say u have it yet u have refused to pay,and most likely the police will help the criminal now and he might even be awarded damages and the creditor will loose his 4.6m and still pay more,this justice system in Nigeria is so messed up,same as landlord tenant law. U will not understand until u have been on the receiving end.

I have a cousin who is a multimillionaire,the guy is so gifted in the art of LAMBA(Sweettalk and scope)he can easily convince u to part with a chunk of money to give him to invest in something,and when the deal pays to see ur money na war,he will either give u stories or he will give u 100k today and tell u he will give u the remaining 400k next week,and next week no dey ever come..He was kidnapped at some point by his friends cos they transacted a deal and he got paid but kept giving them stories even when they knew he just got back from the yankee deal with dollars yet baba no wan give them their money,not until they kidnapped him o before he paid them.

So sometimes people are the cause of their own deaths,imagine if his friends decided never to release him but instead assassinated him?.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by ccollins(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2021
KosiGee:
I really pity the man wearing red shirt not just because of the frustrations in getting his money back but for the vain efforts he has put in erecting that scaffold cheesy cheesy

The creditor sure know how to inflict pain. He took his time to tie the man up meticulously then, collected sticks, dug holes and craftily set and erect the scaffold. It was time to hoist the idiot when police and neighbours arrived. The creditor must be pained.

It must be very frustrating not being able to hoist that man and inflict more misery on him. I feel bad for him. He should’ve damaged his ear drums well so the bugger wouldn’t be able to hear the swoosh of the 2x4 as it comes down hard on his body.
go for psychiatric evaluation to check if you are indeed abnormal. While its true that the debtor was morally wrong ,how displaying masochism ameliorate the debt problem involved. When people say you Nigerians are barbaric and uncivilized, I now understand better.just look at the nonsense evil that u are spewing and chomping from your words

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
They should help the man recover his money while at same time scold him for tying up a fellow man like goat, this period is tough, any amount of cash counts.

Is it the job of the police to recover money from a debtor?

Abi wetin court dey for? The debtor should get a good lawyer.....even if he is owing him money, he doesn't have the right to physically assault the debtor.....
He might end up not getting half of the money. The court will definitely tell him to compensate the assaulted debtor......this will teach lots of nigerians a lot of lesson .
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Kingpin1000: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

I no dey justify the act of the debtor. He deserves what he got if he truly has and doesn't want to pay. I am only saying from a you have been caught point of view. This issue is deeper than we can think. The debtor can claim he was kidnapped and held hostage. Hope u get the point now.

Bro there is this guy that is owing me for more than 6 years now. He was even bragging to a friend that it has become bad debt. When the friend told me I was angry and took some of my guys to tumble him. He agreed to pay the money when He saw how angry I was. 2 days later He called SARS on me and they gave me cultism charge, it was my Dad and Uncle who helped me get out without spending a dime. Bro I got so furious that I wanted to make the guy mad or kill him, this time my Dad came to His rescue warning me not to try it and He will pay the debt which I refuse. Till today am still mad at the man, imagine help pay His wife's hospital Bill's and some other things when she put to bed and the money used was from my business which affected me badly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2021
The debtor made the creditor run mad.
If you want to make somebody mad. Persuade your closest friend or your pastor to sell everything he has including his properties and he should lend you all the proceeds and that you will return it with interest the next day. Continue to say you will return it tomorrow every day if he asks you. One day he will run mad.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Eddilove(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin
Starseed:
Dem suppose tie one man from Aso rock wey dey borrow money for naija wey dey put Nigeria in serious debt
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by SLOVFO(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Wow! Kudos to NPF. I see one of them carrying the debtor on his back. That's very kind of him.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by 4Shakes(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Harse, you ain't God Almighty
Glycolite:

To everyone feeling down right now,be strong because you have not seen anything yet.
Life go show you shege !
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ausval:
Some of you commenting and blaming the creditor can't even allow your 1k to spend overnight with someone talkless of of 4.6m...some people are born debtors ,they are very calm and nice when they want to beg and collect money from you, but becomes very tricky when it's time to pay

Police abeg make una help the man collect he 4.6m

How can you have the mind to owe someone 4.6m in this present situation and you expect make dem nor use rope tie you .

Nigerian debtors are very annoying angry
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Glycolite: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
4Shakes:
Harse, you ain't God Almighty

Life is not that serious...
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Youngzedd(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
The debtor should be crucified on a cross �
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Kobicove(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Is it the job of the police to recover money from a debtor?

Abi wetin court dey for? The debtor should get a good lawyer.....even if he is owing him money, he doesn't have the right to physically assault the debtor.....
He might end up not getting half of the money. The court will definitely tell him to compensate the assaulted debtor......this will teach lots of nigerians a lot of lesson .

Abeg forget that nonsense, it does not work here in Nigeria.

The most that will happen in court is that the debtor will agree to pay 20K every month; he will pay it for just 3 months and stop then you start the process all over again!

Just use whatever means that is at your disposal 5o recover your money!
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by sorom4: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
If I be the creditor...I go also sue am for 30 billion for emotional trauma, failure to pay money given in good faith, obtaining money through false pretense, interest for the money given, and so on
pickatyoubackup:
Na so dz guy go lose him 4.6 millions. Cos this guy now fit sue am demand 1billion naira compensation.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by bibiking7(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2021

Is it just me or does the man on the floor look and sounds dubious. Like he is pretending.

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by bigtt76(f): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
What did he buy for that amount or what was sold to him for same? undecided

obembet:
A young creditor identified as Oluchi Okoye aka PACA has been arrested by policemen attached to the Denton Police Station for tying his debtor, Reuben Alozie, to a stake over unpaid N4.6m debt.

The suspect tied the victim to a stick with ropes at No. 29, Abeokuta Street, Ebute Metta, Lagos from 22nd September to 23rd September when he was eventually rescued by the police.

According to the suspect, he resulted to self help after several efforts to recover his money from the victim failed.

The arrest of the suspect was made possible following a complaint lodged at the station by victim's wife, Angela Reuben who reported that her husband was deprived of his liberty by the suspect who held him hostage.

Following the arrest, the Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu directed that the suspect should be transferred to the Command's Tactical team for diligent investigation and prosecution.

The Commissioner of Police uses this medium to warn people against taking the law into their own hands instead of taking legal actions to seek justice.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUNzn-2t3Ty/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOQa6vVFWQ
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Sleekfingers: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobicove:

Abeg forget that nonsense, it does not work here in Nigeria.

The most that will happen in court is that the debtor will agree to pay 20K every month; he will pay it for just 3 months and stop then you start the process all over again!

Just use whatever means that is at your disposal 5o recover your money!

Do you know physically assaulting someone is a crime? He might also file for compensation.....

Use whatever means at your disposal to recover your money abi? This is a country guide by law....you can't just take laws in your hands......

Na wa o for how some nigerians dey reason......
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Hushmoni: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
thesicilian:
The rescue mission is not complete until they help him pay his debt.
Na only you get sense here, or else him go kill him the next time grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Sammybase(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
The man na scammar but the guy self fuckup
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Kobicove(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Do you know physically assaulting someone is a crime? He might also file for compensation.....

Use whatever means at your disposal to recover your money abi? This is a country guide by law....you can't just take laws in your hands......

Na wa o for how some nigerians dey reason......

Yes I said it and I repeat it - Use any means at your disposal to recover your money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Shonde: Autopsy Attributes Death To Respiratory Seizure / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.