Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt (34536 Views)

Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun / Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied Up By His Creditor Over Unpaid N4.6m Debt. / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Tupaq: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2021
But why you go borrow person money, you no wan pay back? Which kind sickness be that.

But creditor abeg no tie person papa like that next time abeg.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by McOluOmo: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2021
And the thing that pains me more is, if you ask for ur money, the idiot would say " is it because of ordinary or common # that why you have been disturbing me" cry shocked

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Capitalpunisher: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Help2020:

Your one way thinking shall.
maybe your 7 ways thinking will help you when understanding is needed instead of commenting without understanding
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Kingstanding: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
grin

Tying up a fellow human like a stubborn goat �
. Honestly this guy need to be jailed. No matter the situation he shouldn't taken law into his hand. Welcome to Kirikiri Maximum Prison.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Ashirioluwa: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Nigerian citizens are the worst. They are worse than Nigerian government
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by KosiGee(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2021
I really pity the man wearing red shirt not just because of the frustrations in getting his money back but for the vain efforts he has put in erecting that scaffold cheesy cheesy

The creditor sure know how to inflict pain. He took his time to tie the man up meticulously then, collected sticks, dug holes and craftily set and erect the scaffold. It was time to hoist the idiot when police and neighbours arrived. The creditor must be pained.

It must be very frustrating not being able to hoist that man and inflict more misery on him. I feel bad for him. He should’ve damaged his ear drums well so the bugger wouldn’t be able to hear the swoosh of the 2x4 as it comes down hard on his body.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Lukaku95: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Dubious old man.. they broke your eardrum. But you still dey hear.. noticed how he stopped shouting like a goat when they started asking him questions..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by 8stargeneral: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Some people are born wicked,if someone frustrate ur life u can think anything.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by harmargedon: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2021
Vinstel:
Lol, I don't even know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the man that was tied like a goat. But I can understand the creditor's pain oh, for someone to be holding your 4.6 million and refusing to pay, it can make you take some drastic actions that you might regret later.
let him cancel the loan or suspend it. Just looking at it from bubu's point of view.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Deltafirstson(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2021
I will do more and worst than this self.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by harmargedon: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2021
KosiGee:
I really pity the man wearing red shirt not just because of the frustrations in getting his money back but for the vain efforts he has put in erecting that scaffold cheesy cheesy

The creditor sure know how to inflict pain. He took his time to tie the man up meticulously then, collected sticks, dug holes and craftily set and erect the scaffold. It was time to hoist the idiot when police and neighbours arrived. The creditor must be pained.

It must be very frustrating not being able to hoist that man and inflict more misery on him. I feel bad for him. He should’ve damaged his ear drums well so the bugger wouldn’t be able to hear the swoosh of the 2x4 as it comes down hard on his body.
but buhari said they should cancel or suspend all loans. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by airsaylongcome: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
They should help the man recover his money while at same time scold him for tying up a fellow man like goat, this period is tough, any amount of cash counts.

There are legitimate ways for debt recovery and this isn't one of them. The creditor is about to spend a few millions to get him self out of this case now that the CP has his eyes on it.

The debtor oy suffered a day's beating and one night in incarceration in the open air. Creditor is about to be forked over by the police

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by eldoradoxx: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2021
With a smart lawyer, the debtor that was tied up like a goat about to be slaughtered is completely free from his debt. He should instruct a lawyer to file action for breach of his fundamental right, play this video to a judge and no judge will not award him damages above what he was owing. In fact the creditor will now become the debtor.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by airsaylongcome: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2021
KosiGee:

Sadly, the police would extort both men. The tied up man would be reminded how police rescued him from death and they would possibly collect that everything he has in his account, then the man in red shirt would be locked up and he would have to sell whatever he has left to regain his freedom.

Police might even accuse him of being a ‘ritualist’.

The man who was tied up said his eardrum was damaged and he couldn’t hear anything but he was responding well to questions being asked him.

Have you ruled the fact out that his other ear was working. He specifically mentioned his left ear. Or have you not had an insect fly into one of your eyes and fuxk it up for a few hours such that sight from that eye is blurry? Will you say you can see well with that eye blurried?
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by harmargedon: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2021
wman:

Onigbese. Agbaya. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by osbubud: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2021
I'm just wondering what he did with 4.6 million naira that he can't come to an agreement with his creditor by paying some amount monthly.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by ugodson(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2021
That man should go and pay his loan joor. Another man's money see how his on the floor making noise as if we should pity him. Somebody's hard earned money

They just tried him up nothing else ooo! Who in this Nigeria is willing to borrow you 100k sef

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Kelvinhunta: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Ur comment shows u don't know how the law works! I tell u, he has lost that money for good. Sometimes you need to think b4 u take action, he de owe u and since u tye him,has d money come out? Now Court will ask him how do u want to pay back and he will say 1k monthly yet u will be languishing in jail for ur inhumane treatment to him and even murder attempt with some other charges
Ausval:
Some of you commenting and blaming the creditor can't even allow your 1k to spend overnight with someone talkless of of 4.6m...some people are born debtors ,they are very calm and nice when they want to beg and collect money from you, but becomes very tricky when it's time to pay

Police abeg make una help the man collect he 4.6m

How can you have the mind to owe someone 4.6m in this present situation and you expect make dem nor use rope tie you .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by BouquiLake: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2021
There are some fight you fight that if you are not careful, you'll end up being at fault despite being the the one that is right and you pay darely for it... There are legal ways of getting your money nah.
If he pays the money now... You will now have to face the law for dehumanising the man unless one of the conditions signed by him is that you can do whatever you like with him if he fails to pay back.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by sisisioge: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2021
See wahala....he should have reported to the police jejely. You cant just take the law into your hands fa. The debtor may sue for way more than he previously owed. It is well.
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Maxwell4404(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2021
#4.6M at this time no be joke oo, the Debtor wicked, the creditor has a pain in his heart

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by specialbobby(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2021
thesicilian:
The rescue mission is not complete until they help him pay his debt.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by TAglobe(f): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2021
I hope Chinese government won't do this to someone in Aso
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by talk2maurice(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2021
obembet:
A young creditor identified as Oluchi Okoye aka PACA has been arrested by policemen attached to the Denton Police Station for tying his debtor, Reuben Alozie, to a stake over unpaid N4.6m debt.

The suspect tied the victim to a stick with ropes at No. 29, Abeokuta Street, Ebute Metta, Lagos from 22nd September to 23rd September when he was eventually rescued by the police.

According to the suspect, he resulted to self help after several efforts to recover his money from the victim failed.

The arrest of the suspect was made possible following a complaint lodged at the station by victim's wife, Angela Reuben who reported that her husband was deprived of his liberty by the suspect who held him hostage.

Following the arrest, the Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu directed that the suspect should be transferred to the Command's Tactical team for diligent investigation and prosecution.

The Commissioner of Police uses this medium to warn people against taking the law into their own hands instead of taking legal actions to seek justice.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUNzn-2t3Ty/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOQa6vVFWQ

So will there still pay the dept
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by InHeaven(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2021
That debtor Sha, you didn't pay your debt you're there shouting Euh Euh!!

I feel that creditor's pain coz I'm in same situation now.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by AK481(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2021
The debtor is a dubious man.

Let the court punish the man who tied him ,but let the court also make the debtor pay the money.

The man will be happy thinking that the money has gone .

Justice must be served to all parties .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by seyz91(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
cheesy
samtee37:
Naso dem go tie Buhari when he leaves Aso rock
Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by Kingpin1000: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Na so dz guy go lose him 4.6 millions. Cos this guy now fit sue am demand 1billion naira compensation.

You won't know what the creditor is going through until you are in his shoes.
The plans I get for my debtors na death or madness. Debtors like this are very heartless na them dey owe you but na drm dey flex pass

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by specialbobby(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
That idiot laying down breathing as if something serious is happening to him but when he is busy forming hard man onto another man's means of life he doesn't know how to breath. To stupid Nigeria police man taking video and interview the hopeless man may you never know peace because I know if your neighbor owed you 2k you go don use that gun way una dey tie cloth treating im life

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Rescue Debtor Tied To A Stake Over N4.6m Debt by seandurse(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2021
Werey dey disguise. What's eo eo eo eo....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) / Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.