Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge (53458 Views)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Will Justice Onnoghen Get Justice From Justice Tanko Headed Supreme Court & NJC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by DaBullIT(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

That Americans have not been brought here for trial should either mean that they have never commited a crime against Nigeria or that Nigeria don't have the requisite balls to demand that its felons be flown down for trial.
And that is in no way America's fault!

Nigerian government is trying to cover up Kyari and you know it.

Good head with good brain right there, I have read about Asians and Italians tried in Nigeria, not so long ago it was in the headlines, money laundering and illegal mining activity, but those were arrested on Nigerian soil not extradited, however its still something

You see that crook you replied to? Just leave it alone, it's one of the useless things to ever join nairaland
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by bros856: 6:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Let him continue to run, FBI don't forget. He will simply be placed on a watch list. The moment he steps out of Nigeria he's going to USA under arrest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by CSTRR: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2021
When he is finally caught one day, the FBI is going to humiliate the Nigerian govt by telling the world of how Nigeria protected a criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by bablon20(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2021
When did buhari become the attorney General of Nigeria? These sets of bastards want to frustrate the FBI, they should handle the case the way they have been handling the cases of criminals like Evans and Co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by whizbee(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Lobatan!

I know it's not right for the FG to release Kyari just like that, but the greedy Policeman should be sent to the FBI lions for some bitter lessons out there.

Why shouldn’t it be easy? He’s above the law?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by kennyamusan(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2021
At least ,for once pretend as if you have sense
Nebulax:
Pure lies.

Upon how many of the razor gazette analysis that have been flopped, they are still busy dishing out more bunkum to gullible people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Kaiser20: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Brighterdays:
It will indeed catch up with him. I read previously that they refused to extradite him for reasons known to them. I really hope that the American govt does not let them get àway with this.
American government can't do shiit, he is not a terrorist or had he committed any crime in America
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by ComeToJesus: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2021
He could be intercepted in Nigeria and taken out through one of our porous borders by non-state actors and subsequently handed over to the FBI.

Nigeria is a banana republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Ohizman73(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2021
SirLakes:
Tailor wey no wan sew for FBI angry

grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by orumba(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Thank God is American. Time will tell
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Raskasal(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2021
They want to extradit Igboho, yet they don't want to extradite a convict in their possession. Yet they will say they're been fair.. To who is now the question. To Nigeria they swore oath to protect or to their parly members?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Scap93: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2021
fergie001:

Peoples Gazette
Where are the Fulani idiots supporting the man
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Malawian(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2021
AdaNri1:
One day is one day. Abba Kyari will travel and be shipped to America
He is now a prisoner in Nigeria. He won't even dare move about freely in Nigeria anymore. Igbos will just kidnap him and hand him over to FBI free of charge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by SEYIOKE: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Hunter turned Hunted......

[img]https://media1./images/2cd347b1c1c92d007d775b9303478f09/tenor.gif?itemid=15746499[/img]

He must pay his bribe (fine).......in Dollar not Agbada!

PROFESSIONAL TAILORS DON'T LIKE IT WHEN OTHER TAILOR SEW FOR THEM
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by iamfromlagos(f): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2021
JovialJune:

What is this one saying undecided
Someone whose brain is leaking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Fahdiga(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Hahahahaha
Monogamy
yesssss I don catch youuuu
Fahdiga come oooo
I've been looking for helinues Monogamy and here he is
gbegile boys make una come ooo
He is a flop. He is no longer relevant in the scheme of things. I've even forgotten the name before now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by gaventa: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2021
As much as I would want kyari to face justice , the US has got no reason to prosecute him. Enough of this people acting like they own us. For those haters who don’t think, ask yourselves if the US will allow Nigeria try their own corrupt citizens here? Are Americans so perfect that their citizens are law abiding outside the shores of their country Let’s us prosecute him ourselve even if we know we have a failed judicial system but enough of this western validation.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by NomzyJust(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Just put a $100k bounty. Even my granny will be on his tracks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Abelino(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Coming from a Terrorist sympathizer �
Nebulax:
Pure lies.

Upon how many of the razor gazette analysis that have been flopped, they are still busy dishing out more bunkum to gullible people

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
luizpippo:

You indeed are a criminal.

See your excuse, your criminal was not arrested, so why should my own be.

Tueh

See the original criminal calling someone a criminal.
I'm neither a Northern nor I'm I from IGBO land.
Just enjoy pointing out the well known HYPOCRISY of the Igbos.
You guys are always HYPOCRITICAL with everything in life.
You are busy everyday crying and wailing that Abba should be extradited but the same Igbos were calling the same FBI names last year when they indicted Allen Oyenma for more serious crimes of wire and bank fraud. You were all saying Buhari should respect Nigeria's sovereignty and should not listen to the same FBI but now you want a guy sent to the same FBI for bribery.
Na hypocrisy go kill so many in the SADEAST.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by kayusely70(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Raxex:
How far can he run when the FBI is involved.

IF YOU NEED A QUICK LOAN WITHIN 24HOURS, I'M STARTING UP A LOAN SHARK SERVICES. LOAN AMOUNT OF 50K- 1MILLION NAIRA AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL PURPOSE. REPAYMENT DURATION OF UP TO 6MONTHS WITH 3% MONTHLY INTEREST RATE. NO FEE REQUIRED. CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP IF INTERESTED 0 9 1 3 0 905025.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by kayusely70(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Raxex:

IF YOU NEED A QUICK LOAN WITHIN 24HOURS, I'M STARTING UP A LOAN SHARK SERVICES. LOAN AMOUNT OF 50K- 1MILLION NAIRA AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL PURPOSE. REPAYMENT DURATION OF UP TO 6MONTHS WITH 3% MONTHLY INTEREST RATE. NO FEE REQUIRED. CHAT ME UP ON WHAnTSAPP IF INTERESTED 0 9 1 3 0 905025.
Are you serious this time around? Let's wait and see how you go about it.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Malawian(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

With the current situation, Abba kyari won't be able to travel to europe and countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel , bahamas, australia, new Zealand, brazil , south africa......

If dem born am well make he travel to those aforementioned countries........FBI go bundle am like lamidi cownu to the USA.....
Make he go Benin republic first make we see.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Malawian(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

You are busy everyday crying and wailing that Abba should be extradited but the same Igbos were calling the same FBI names last year when they indicted Allen Oyenma for more serious crimes of wire and bank fraud. You were all saying Buhari should respect Nigeria's sovereignty and should not listen to the same FBI but now you want a guy sent to the same FBI for bribery.
Oga, Tell Buhari to put Onyema and Kyari in the same Air Peace Airlines and fly them non stop to Dulles airport. Honestly, who is Onyema to Igbo people?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Malawian:

Oga, Tell Buhari to put Onyema and Kyari in the same Air Peace Airlines and fly them non stop to Dulles airport. Honestly, who is Onyema to Igbo people?

It's inconsequential who he is and who is not. It's the hypocritical nature of wailing about one to be extradited while protecting the other simply because of tribal origin.
I could care less if Buhari extradited both or none. These people should have principles and be consistent in their cacophony. You simply lose respect when all your complaints have tribal and religious slants.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by luizpippo(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

You are a condemned criminal.

So as a South Southerner, I am yet to see how you arrived at me trying to shield an Allen Oyeama.

Show proof that I supported the Air peace guy.

I am putting it to you that the idiot being paid from our common wealth is a fraudster, your attempts at shielding him makes you a fraudster.

You remain a condemned criminal.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Stanchem029: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Raxex:

IF YOU NEED A QUICK LOAN WITHIN 24HOURS, I'M STARTING UP A LOAN SHARK SERVICES. LOAN AMOUNT OF 50K- 1MILLION NAIRA AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL PURPOSE. REPAYMENT DURATION OF UP TO 6MONTHS WITH 3% MONTHLY INTEREST RATE. NO FEE REQUIRED. CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP IF INTERESTED 0 9 1 3 0crimminal.
Dominique
Cr0nus1

Re: Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge by Stanchem029: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
kayusely70:
Are you serious this time around? Let's wait and see how you go about it.
Stay away from that scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.