Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE (5884 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE by ablejesus26(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
OneTemplate:

IPOBians are a grotesque joke to be honest. They seem only able to react to hateful indoctrination and instigation without zero capacity to engage their brains minimally.

Imagine a people being made to kill themselves and ground the economy of millions in SE Nigeria by egotistic lunatics firmly and happily ensconced in their diasporan bases with their family safe, secure and progressing.

Ojukwu lunacy part 2 playing out right before our eyes. I have no doubt young Igbos in future will find ways to blame the negatives of this period in their history on Yorubas.

Another one ��.
Sorry bro you have the wrong guy,I no dey follow una do shameless lazyman/hungry man Tribal gbasgbos ��.

Just imagine how you wan shamelessly turn this discuss to Yoruba vs Igbo �.
How una dey take manage do this nonsense sef.
Imagine the nonsense you wrote about the Great Ojukwu one of the greatest personalities in the history of this unholy union just bcus you need to do your childish Yoruba vs Igbo ��.
Nna ehnn you tried so hard but you still no make 1kobo sense ��.

Re: Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE by ablejesus26(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
loveth360:
Ndi intelligentgrin grin

If you get brain you would have know that i can also air my opinion by countering your opinion.

But of course as ozu you be,you no go know.Ewu

Counter my opinion all you want but you can't go sounding like someone whose destiny has been shortchanged by throwing curses and insults ��.
But ofcus you have no sense for you have smoked it all off���.
Ezi nwuru anwu �.
Re: Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE by loveth360(f): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Counter my opinion all you want but you can't go sounding like someone whose destiny has been shortchanged by throwing curses and insults ��.
But ofcus you have no sense for you have smoked it all off���.
Ezi nwuru anwu �.
Ewu you can't tell me how to air my opinion.

Well i don't expect you to reason proper because your brain is likely dead.

Mkpi.
Re: Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE by dettolgel: 3:22am On Sep 26, 2021
paramakina202:

And you think western security agents tolerate terrorists in their societies?

Of course they don't which is why none of them has declared IPOB terrorist. grin
Re: Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE by dettolgel: 3:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Rolings:

But that didny stop the abduction of MNK......keep deceiving yourself, the west gave him up....especially England

Thank goodness you used the right word abduction. If you had said the west granted FG extradition request I would have completely agree with you.
Re: Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE by ablejesus26(m): 4:39am On Sep 26, 2021
loveth360:
Ewu you can't tell me how to air my opinion.

Well i don't expect you to reason proper because your brain is likely dead.

Mkpi.

I can't tell you how to air your nonsense opinion,Yes, but I can tell you to do so like a well tutored human being and not like a street tout,since you don't know maka oburu ochichara ka I bu na isi��.

Smelly pig �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Lead APC Campaign In Bauchi / Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser / Complete APC Knockout By PDP In Ebonyi South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.